Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: News: AWAR! RAWRWARARARAR!

*** UPDATE****

Pyromaniacs has now lost the war with Emeriti by 50% auto-win. It is believed that the AWAR goes on though....
    Yeah it goes on, Outsiders are now being razed by 3 KDs including Pyro.

Post Fiend
    Sheister, the title of this thread is so stupid and I am so annoyed that I see it ingame that I am not reading whatever you wrote about in protest.
    Fortis Fortuna Adiuvat!

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by Archaelor View Post
    Yeah it goes on, Outsiders are now being razed by 3 KDs including Pyro.
    As are Outsiders Opponents FS.. trust me.. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Billah View Post
    Sheister, the title of this thread is so stupid and I am so annoyed that I see it ingame that I am not reading whatever you wrote about in protest.
    AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Fair enough.

What can I say, poor English and a lack of proper spelling of the word WAR are the lasting contributions of Silly Pink Ghetto Cats to this game.

rofl.
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Postaholic
    Panda's have entered the game.

March 6 of YR5 WARRING AND SUCH (x:x) has withdrawn from war. Our people rejoice at our victory!

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMatija View Post
    March 6 of YR5 WARRING AND SUCH (x:x) has withdrawn from war. Our people rejoice at our victory!

And still being razed by BB...

Forum Addict
    Sheister I'm amazed that you've the ability to even think about things neutrally let alone post something neutral, never saw that coming kudos!

But u left out portions where Pyro tried to lie all over the forum to discredit Emeriti also issues like getting allies to hit other kds shouldn't even be an issue. Its been done numerous times in the past, what has the game outlawed alliances now? Last I checked top 2 of top 3 were allied which is far worse than some ghetto allianceship.
    Last edited by tak3shi; 18-06-2015 at 04:36.

Quote Originally Posted by Hollopoint View Post
    And still being razed by BB...
    And? The war is over, the awar isnt.
    FS also continues to take razes.

Post Fiend
    I believe fairy tales said cfs would be sent if outsiders WD. Outsiders continue to be razed. This alliance off BB/pyro/friends seem to really hold true to their words. Not that this is why we WD.

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by ThRaZe View Post
    I believe fairy tales said cfs would be sent if outsiders WD. Outsiders continue to be razed. This alliance off BB/pyro/friends seem to really hold true to their words. Not that this is why we WD.
    Guess u took too long to WD. Looking at the relative NW and the rate ur guys are dying, it is a matter of time fairy tale will clinch the automatic win.
    Dont be sad. Fight back. You stand up and fight for EMeriti. Now is EMeriti turn to help u back
    Less QQ, more Pew PEw

Post Fiend
    We already WD. Both us and fairy tales had incoming razes, fairy tales were to strong for us due to our double hostile. They played it out well. Still doesn't change the fact it's yet another deal break on their alliances side.

Forum Addict
    your statement is not correct.. we have offered outsiders cf from all sides, IF they wd from the war, AND the awar all together.. the offer was refused both on pms & war forums, and i have no idea why do you expect ppl to follow a deal which you have refused yourself..

Post Fiend
    I don't want your stinking deals. Bring it.

Forum Addict
    We already WD. Both us and fairy tales had incoming razes, fairy tales were to strong for us due to our double hostile. They played it out well. Still doesn't change the fact it's yet another deal break on their alliances side.
    feel free to quote the deal which was agreed upon, or stop spewing bs.. the offer was made, and blatantly refused by outsiders leadership both on pms & war forums as i have mentioned in my previous post too..

Thread Information