Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: News: AWAR! RAWRWARARARAR!

Post Fiend
    musical theme : frankie goes to hollywood two tribes go to war https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXWVpcypf0w

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by ThRaZe View Post
    I don't want your stinking deals. Bring it.
    I dont understad what you are complaining about.
    We offered you all-inclusive cf and you refused it.

Dont you think its a bit far fetched to come to forums and acuse us of breaking a deal you refused ?

If you have reconsidered our offer than contact BB leadership on utonet and start talking. I am sure there is a deal to be made that will satisfy both sides.

In the meantime afaik you are still part of Emeriti alliance effort and we treat you as such. War is still going on.

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by ThRaZe View Post
    I don't want your stinking deals. Bring it.
    Cool, I like your bravery. Is emeriti helping out? If isnt, better think twice.
    A sincere advice from a bystander.
    The AWAR isnt for small ghetto like us to hang around.
    U only get torched.

Forum Fanatic
    Wipe Urself Off Then Get Out is just a hilarious name, I laugh every time I see it.

The Jerks.

but it lacks sensitivity.....
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Post Fiend
    What's the latest development in the awar?
    In my own comfort ghetto
    PyroManiaCs (retired)
    AC (retired)

Postaholic
    Razes going into EoWCF's

The AWAR has now gone full circle!
    Last edited by jmiedema; 18-06-2015 at 11:57.

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by jmiedema View Post
    Razes going into EoWCF's

The AWAR has now gone full circle!
    Before you edited your 1 sided quote,get the facts. those razes are happening because your goons havn't stopped.

March 4 of YR5 Sorry is the hardest word (BB) razed 15 acres of Yarlmouth Stronghold (Outsiders).
    March 4 of YR5 Sorry is the hardest word (BB) razed 14 acres of Yarlmouth Stronghold (Outsiders).
    March 4 of YR5 Alas, the once proud province of Yarlmouth Stronghold has collapsed and lies in ruins.
    March 5 of YR5 Vesper (some random) razed 58 acres of Fogless (Outsiders).
    March 5 of YR5 Vesper (some random) razed 20 acres of Unholy vengeance (Outsiders).
    March 5 of YR5 Vesper (some random) razed 17 acres of Unholy vengeance (Outsiders).
    March 5 of YR5 Your anus (BB) razed 61 acres of GTFO U dont no me (Outsiders).
    March 5 of YR5 Your anus (BB) razed 51 acres of GTFO U dont no me (Outsiders).
    March 5 of YR5 Your anus (BB) razed 42 acres of GTFO U dont no me (Outsiders).
    March 5 of YR5 Your anus (BB) razed 35 acres of GTFO U dont no me (Outsiders).
    March 6 of YR5 Unable to achieve victory, our Kingdom has withdrawn from war with FEYR TALES are FAIRY PLAY (FS). Our failed war has finally ended!
    March 6 of YR5 jesuswasbrown (BB) razed 82 acres of Saint Peter (Outsiders).
    March 7 of YR5 jesuswasbrown (BB) razed 68 acres of Saint Peter (Outsiders).
    March 7 of YR5 jesuswasbrown (BB) razed 57 acres of Saint Peter (Outsiders).
    March 7 of YR5 jesuswasbrown (BB) razed 48 acres of Saint Peter (Outsiders).
    March 7 of YR5 Faith and icecream (Pyro) razed 19 acres of Unholy vengeance (Outsiders).
    March 7 of YR5 Faith and icecream (Pyro) razed 15 acres of Unholy vengeance (Outsiders).
    March 7 of YR5 Faith and icecream (Pyro) razed 15 acres of Unholy vengeance (Outsiders).
    March 7 of YR5 17 Westdoors (some random) razed 76 acres of MAX GAINS (Outsiders).
    March 7 of YR5 17 Westdoors (some random) razed 64 acres of MAX GAINS (Outsiders).
    March 7 of YR5 17 Westdoors (some random) razed 55 acres of MAX GAINS (Outsiders).
    March 7 of YR5 17 Westdoors (some random) razed 40 acres of MAX GAINS (Outsiders).
    March 8 of YR5 Sep19Joo (BB) razed 86 acres of Wipe Urself Off Then Get Out (Outsiders).
    March 8 of YR5 Sep19Joo (BB) razed 70 acres of Wipe Urself Off Then Get Out (Outsiders).
    March 8 of YR5 Sep19Joo (BB) razed 58 acres of Wipe Urself Off Then Get Out (Outsiders).
    March 8 of YR5 Sep19Joo (BB) razed 49 acres of Wipe Urself Off Then Get Out (Outsiders).
    March 8 of YR5 Ishtar (some random) razed 74 acres of What the FUNK mate (Outsiders).
    March 8 of YR5 Ishtar (some random) razed 61 acres of What the FUNK mate (Outsiders).
    March 8 of YR5 Ishtar (some random) razed 51 acres of What the FUNK mate (Outsiders).
    March 8 of YR5 Ishtar (some random) razed 43 acres of What the FUNK mate (Outsiders).
    March 8 of YR5 Chain Target (some random) razed 86 acres of I am your Monarch now (Outsiders).
    March 8 of YR5 Chain Target (some random) razed 29 acres of Pdogs tofu salad bar (Outsiders).
    March 8 of YR5 Chain Target (some random) razed 25 acres of Pdogs tofu salad bar (Outsiders).
    March 8 of YR5 WHATS YOUR NAME BOY (BB) razed 71 acres of I am your Monarch now (Outsiders).
    March 8 of YR5 WHATS YOUR NAME BOY (BB) razed 62 acres of Taste like Chicken (Outsiders).
    March 8 of YR5 Ishtar (some random) razed 47 acres of MAX GAINS (Outsiders).
    March 8 of YR5 WHATS YOUR NAME BOY (BB) razed 54 acres of Taste like Chicken (Outsiders).
    March 8 of YR5 WHATS YOUR NAME BOY (BB) razed 47 acres of Taste like Chicken (Outsiders).
    March 8 of YR5 ChuseNowChuseWellDecisionisurs (some random) attempted to invade Pdogs tofu salad bar (Outsiders).
    March 8 of YR5 ChuseNowChuseWellDecisionisurs (some random) razed 21 acres of Pdogs tofu salad bar (Outsiders).
    March 8 of YR5 ChuseNowChuseWellDecisionisurs (some random) razed 18 acres of Pdogs tofu salad bar (Outsiders).
    March 9 of YR5 The monarch of the monarchs has slain the dragon ravaging our lands!
    March 9 of YR5 Coppelia (BB) razed 61 acres of I am your Monarch now (Outsiders).
    March 9 of YR5 Coppelia (BB) razed 76 acres of Azog The Defiler (Outsiders).
    March 9 of YR5 Coppelia (BB) razed 63 acres of Azog The Defiler (Outsiders).
    March 9 of YR5 Coppelia (BB) razed 52 acres of Azog The Defiler (Outsiders).
    March 11 of YR5 Random (some random) razed 42 acres of Fogless (Outsiders).
    March 11 of YR5 Random (some random) razed 36 acres of Fogless (Outsiders).
    March 11 of YR5 Random (some random) razed 32 acres of Fogless (Outsiders).
    March 11 of YR5 Random (some random) razed 28 acres of Fogless (Outsiders).
    March 11 of YR5 Dota Rulezzzzzzzz (BB) razed 54 acres of I am your Monarch now (Outsiders).
    March 11 of YR5 Dota Rulezzzzzzzz (BB) razed 16 acres of Pdogs tofu salad bar (Outsiders).
    March 11 of YR5 Dota Rulezzzzzzzz (BB) razed 15 acres of Pdogs tofu salad bar (Outsiders).
    March 11 of YR5 Dota Rulezzzzzzzz (BB) razed 15 acres of Pdogs tofu salad bar (Outsiders).
    March 12 of YR5 TOP PROV IS BEST PROV (BB) razed 15 acres of Pdogs tofu salad bar (Outsiders).
    March 12 of YR5 TOP PROV IS BEST PROV (BB) razed 15 acres of Pdogs tofu salad bar (Outsiders).
    March 12 of YR5 roflmao (some random) razed 30 acres of GTFO U dont no me (Outsiders).
    March 12 of YR5 roflmao (some random) razed 27 acres of GTFO U dont no me (Outsiders).
    March 12 of YR5 roflmao (some random) razed 23 acres of GTFO U dont no me (Outsiders).
    March 12 of YR5 roflmao (some random) razed 20 acres of GTFO U dont no me (Outsiders).
    March 12 of YR5 Pursuing Ultimate Glory (Pyro) razed 15 acres of Unholy vengeance (Outsiders).
    March 12 of YR5 Pursuing Ultimate Glory (Pyro) attempted to invade Unholy vengeance (Outsiders).
    March 13 of YR5 Knick Knock (Pyro) razed 15 acres of Pdogs tofu salad bar (Outsiders).
    March 13 of YR5 Knick Knock (Pyro) razed 15 acres of Pdogs tofu salad bar (Outsiders).
    March 13 of YR5 alexanderplatz (BB) razed 49 acres of Azog The Defiler (Outsiders).
    March 13 of YR5 alexanderplatz (BB) razed 41 acres of Azog The Defiler (Outsiders).
    March 13 of YR5 alexanderplatz (BB) razed 34 acres of Azog The Defiler (Outsiders).
    March 13 of YR5 alexanderplatz (BB) razed 29 acres of Azog The Defiler (Outsiders).
    March 13 of YR5 Kor (some random) razed 19 acres of Azog The Defiler (Outsiders).
    March 14 of YR5 The King of Fighters (BB) razed 15 acres of Pdogs tofu salad bar (Outsiders).
    March 14 of YR5 The King of Fighters (BB) razed 15 acres of Pdogs tofu salad bar (Outsiders).
    March 14 of YR5 Kor (some random) razed 19 acres of Azog The Defiler (Outsiders).
    March 14 of YR5 Kor (some random) razed 17 acres of Azog The Defiler (Outsiders).
    March 14 of YR5 Kor (some random) razed 40 acres of Wipe Urself Off Then Get Out (Outsiders).
    March 14 of YR5 Balletje Pinda (some random) razed 35 acres of Wipe Urself Off Then Get Out (Outsiders).
    March 14 of YR5 Dio Eraclea (some random) razed 15 acres of Azog The Defiler (Outsiders).
    March 14 of YR5 Dio Eraclea (some random) razed 31 acres of Wipe Urself Off Then Get Out (Outsiders).
    March 14 of YR5 Dio Eraclea (some random) razed 28 acres of Wipe Urself Off Then Get Out (Outsiders).
    March 14 of YR5 Dio Eraclea (some random) razed 24 acres of Wipe Urself Off Then Get Out (Outsiders).
    March 15 of YR5 Pooperscooper scoops the poop (BB) razed 15 acres of Pdogs tofu salad bar (Outsiders).
    March 15 of YR5 Pooperscooper scoops the poop (BB) razed 15 acres of Azog The Defiler (Outsiders).
    March 15 of YR5 Pooperscooper scoops the poop (BB) razed 15 acres of Azog The Defiler (Outsiders).
    March 15 of YR5 Wild and Reborn Undead (x:x) razed 15 acres of Azog The Defiler (Outsiders).
    March 15 of YR5 Wild and Reborn Undead (x:x) razed 15 acres of Azog The Defiler (Outsiders).
    March 15 of YR5 KT Rooooooooooooooolster Flash (BB) razed 15 acres of Azog The Defiler (Outsiders).
    March 15 of YR5 Wild and Reborn Undead (x:x) attempted to invade Azog The Defiler (Outsiders).
    March 15 of YR5 Gooberfish (some random) razed 30 acres of Wipe Urself Off Then Get Out (Outsiders).
    March 15 of YR5 Gooberfish (some random) razed 26 acres of Wipe Urself Off Then Get Out (Outsiders).
    March 15 of YR5 Gooberfish (some random) razed 22 acres of Wipe Urself Off Then Get Out (Outsiders).
    March 15 of YR5 Requiem of Eclipse (BB) razed 15 acres of Azog The Defiler (Outsiders).
    March 15 of YR5 Gooberfish (some random) razed 19 acres of Wipe Urself Off Then Get Out (Outsiders).
    March 15 of YR5 Requiem of Eclipse (BB) razed 15 acres of Azog The Defiler (Outsiders).
    March 15 of YR5 Mortal Kombat (BB) razed 15 acres of Azog The Defiler (Outsiders).
    March 15 of YR5 Mortal Kombat (BB) razed 15 acres of Azog The Defiler (Outsiders).
    March 16 of YR5 King Nebuchadnezzar VII (Pyro) razed 15 acres of Azog The Defiler (Outsiders).
    March 16 of YR5 King Nebuchadnezzar VII (Pyro) razed 15 acres of Azog The Defiler (Outsiders).
    March 16 of YR5 King Nebuchadnezzar VII (Pyro) razed 24 acres of GTFO U dont no me (Outsiders).
    March 16 of YR5 Two Door Cinema Club (Pyro) razed 15 acres of Azog The Defiler (Outsiders).
    March 16 of YR5 Two Door Cinema Club (Pyro) razed 15 acres of Azog The Defiler (Outsiders).
    March 16 of YR5 Two Door Cinema Club (Pyro) razed 21 acres of GTFO U dont no me (Outsiders).
    March 16 of YR5 Balletje Pinda (some random) razed 15 acres of Wipe Urself Off Then Get Out (Outsiders).
    March 16 of YR5 Balletje Pinda (some random) razed 15 acres of Wipe Urself Off Then Get Out (Outsiders).
    March 18 of YR5 lucky number 7 (BB) razed 15 acres of Azog The Defiler (Outsiders).
    March 18 of YR5 lucky number 7 (BB) razed 15 acres of Azog The Defiler (Outsiders).
    Last edited by Palem; 18-06-2015 at 12:15.

You will want to edit out the locs.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Be careful posting news clips guys. No locs.

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollopoint View Post
    lol

The Jerks.

Postaholic
    Actually, the reason I edited my post is because I didnt know if you guys wanted your actual Kingdom name to be outted on forums for all to see. So I changed it.

I also had just woken up and didnt see page 5 of this thread which had most of this razing stuff discussed, so it wasn't "new" happenings which is what the poster prior to me was asking for.

Also, I believe your response in War Forums when it had been mentioned that if your kd WD that there would be a CF against you, was something along the lines of "screw you guys, screw your propaganda, screw Bobby Buttons, screw House Pyrell, we are dragging this war out until NW victory is achieved"

I dont think your response was (or ever was mentioned) : "Hey guys, that is a fair offer, let us think about it, and if we WD you will know we desire that CF"

It was more like.. Oh crap that NW differential is starting to get massive, 2 or 3 more days and we will auto lose, so why be 1 million NW lower.. hmm might as well WD and save our KD from a completely lost age.

Their response was: "Guess you'll have to gap us."

Enthusiast
    so... who killed the game?

who was trying to win the internet.
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Thread Information