Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: News: AWAR! RAWRWARARARAR!

Hmm.. Never heard must be a bunch of noobs who got lucky enough to get a big as they did

Forum Fanatic
    Here's the summary from the conflict:

HOSTILE ONLY For the time from April 5 of YR5 till June 20 of YR5 - 64 hours

** The kingdom of JERKS **
    Total land exchanged: -2,942 (62/100)

Total attacks made: 62 (9,382 acres)
    -- Traditional march: 44 (8,066 acres)
    -- Ambush: 15 (1,316 acres)
    -- Learn: 1
    -- Failed: 2 (3.2% failure)
    -- Uniques: 15
    Total attacks suffered: 100 (12,324 acres)
    -- Traditional march: 81 (11,566 acres)
    -- Ambush: 8 (758 acres)
    -- Raze: 2 (0 acres)
    -- Massacre: 7 (14,924 population)
    -- Failed: 1 (1% failure)
    -- Uniques: 46

** The kingdom of MEEP'S KD **
    Total land exchanged: +1,526 (73/53)

(Emeriti gained 1.5k off us during the hostile period.)

HOSTILE + WAR For the time from April 5 of YR5 till January 23 of YR6 - 115 hours

Total land exchanged: +8,301 (325/188)

Total land exchanged: -9,852 (156/317)

** Summary **
    Total attacks made: 325 (31,640 acres)
    -- Traditional march: 288 (28,857 acres)
    -- Ambush: 30 (2,724 acres)
    -- Conquest: 2 (59 acres)
    -- Failed: 4 (1.2% failure)
    -- Uniques: 84
    Total attacks suffered: 188 (23,339 acres)
    -- Traditional march: 155 (22,098 acres)
    -- Ambush: 15 (1,241 acres)
    -- Raze: 3 (0 acres)
    -- Massacre: 8 (22,424 population)
    -- Failed: 6 (3.2% failure)
    -- Uniques: 89

WAR ONLY: For the time from June 22 of YR5 till January 23 of YR6 - 50 hours

** Summary **
    Total attacks made: 263 (22,258 acres)
    -- Traditional march: 244 (20,791 acres)
    -- Ambush: 15 (1,408 acres)
    -- Conquest: 2 (59 acres)
    -- Failed: 2 (0.8% failure)
    -- Uniques: 69
    Total attacks suffered: 88 (11,015 acres)
    -- Traditional march: 74 (10,532 acres)
    -- Ambush: 7 (483 acres)
    -- Raze: 1 (0 acres)
    -- Massacre: 1 (7,500 population)
    -- Failed: 5 (5.7% failure)
    -- Uniques: 42

Total land exchanged: +11,243 (263/88)

Total land exchanged: -11,378 (83/264)

Note that this is only our SN and it doesn't show the razes MeepKD ate from others. We only received 1 raze from DoOrDie (lol.)

Munksite seems to indicate they dropped (-18,353) over the course of the war, suggesting that they ate 7.3k acres of razes.

In case anyone cares about some analysis:

They had 25 attackers. Ballsy move for sure. Most had been in hostile for close to 2 weeks so they had undeads with very meagre offense. This plus them not having any T/M support meant they were very easy to chain. (until the end when a weird NW gap formed. StratOCastle ought to have a strategy to minimize this problem.) We had a lot of clerics which is nice against undead too.

They did decently in hostile. They had +31 uniques on us over 64 hours of hostile. It seemed like their activity dropped after we pushed the button; comparatively we had +27 uniques on them over 49h war which is close to a reversal of hits. As you can see from the hostile and war numbers, the unique count exchanged was fairly close. I think two of them were PKed after declare without even logging on so this probably sucked. Also, after/during our first wave, pyro was max gaining in before full war protection kicked in, and MeepKD decided to ambush those hits instead of retalling us and chaining.

Their armies were very staggered and we had the button; this plus the above meant we had advantages for sure. However they still had a ton of offence and I think if they got it together they could have ran some devastating chains on us too or at least killed all our T/Ms since our faes are/were puny. At start of war they had like 20 undead merchants with reasonable peasantry, I feel like they could have had gold for dragons but we never saw one. They slayed the gold that was on them and we never sent one either since we were pretty broke.

One theory we postulated was that they were farming land to us intentionally because emeriti had/has button on us. Emeriti could declare when we got oow and farm us, and meepKD could possibly take on a smaller kd like FS or something. Maybe that was the plan additionally but regardless I don't think it would work now given how things are going.

Anyways, we didn't join the fight to make people quit the game or anything, so I don't want to rub it in or talk sh*t or anything. I don't have anything against anyone involved. I can definitely feel that y'all were exhausted/bored after a 13 day awar hostile and then just didn't care when war was declared and 3+ other kds razing in. Hope all is well with you guys. Fun war regardless.

The Jerks.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by tetley View Post
    All
    You are looking way too deep into it. The main reason for the result is we are just inactive and we had no dragon because the steward was PKd almost instantly and our monarch didn't log in over the weekend which is also why we had a lot of armies home. I think I logged in maybe twice between Friday and Sunday after I read the news. As we have said many times before. This is our age off and we don't care. Land, NW, Honor, WW none of it matters. Instead of not playing the game altogether we decided to screw around all age so the team sticks together. A few serious war guys have left for other kingdoms this age and will return for the next age.

People are trying to make up reasons for our actions, the fact is we don't care what happens so we are doing reckless crap which would make no sense to someone actually trying to play the game properly.

Forum Fanatic
    :-) glad to hear it Craigus

The Jerks.

Regular
    For the record, We were grabbed and razed by 10 KDs at least...many did land attacks not only those you mention, and in fact 7 of us died ..not 2 or 3 as you say.
    Why you feel the need to spread such lies and call it a summary?

Actually I recall him saying at the beginning 2-3 were pked .. So he didn't lie he just forgot to mention 7 ppl were razed killed all together ...

Quote Originally Posted by silversurfer View Post
    For the record, We were grabbed and razed by 10 KDs at least...many did land attacks not only those you mention, and in fact 7 of us died ..not 2 or 3 as you say.
    Why you feel the need to spread such lies and call it a summary?
    Your post sure looks like a post of someone who "doesn't care". Calm down man, nobody is spreading any lies here.
    You are free to add your PoV on the war just like tetley was. Do so in a calm manner tho.
    Last edited by MyNameIsMatija; 25-06-2015 at 19:55.

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMatija View Post
    Your post sure looks like a post of someone who "doesn't care". Calm down man, nobody is spreading any lies here.
    You are free to add your PoV on the war just like tetley was. Do so in a calm manner tho.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RwVFHf1HbdY

Exactly the reason why some people shouldn't get worked up over these things. I don't get your point, I am not allowed to point that out?
    I hope you are just trolling?

Alliance scrubs making new prov and razing into war oop. Go play earth 2025 if you want to do that, crap I'm trying to teach ghettos scrubs here.
    Last edited by ChrisCP; 30-06-2015 at 08:42.

i'm so bored at this. pls get a new awar. i only got to kill 3 provs

any updates?

Thread Information