Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: On utopia: A call to arms

Quote Originally Posted by Chrystal Palace View Post
    edit: in before palem gets sad for me calling someone stupid. it wasnt directed at a person but a thought concept or something
    Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post

...this game anymore...
    Quoting out of context. Post irrelevant to thread. It is a great picture though.

Can someone recap what this thread is actually about. I tried reading it and I could not pay attention long enough. Was it "two top networth kingdoms decided to play the game instead of cease-fire all age" and "now top kingdoms are attempting drama in forums because playing the game was unexpected".

i like lady fights. scratch her eyes out!!! pull her hair! rip off her shirt! now her bra!!!!

mmmmmm boobies
    Post pics!

no. we do not agree with acre restrictions.

this is not acceptable. who wants a boring ass age where BB deal breaks and gets crown? you beat emeriti down now lets see if they can bounce back up and kick BB booty hole. or is BB scared that will happen? if youre scared just say youre scared. no shame in being afraid of someone thats better than you.

edit: also for whoever is doing diplo can you mention something about chrystal getting some pyro acres out of the deal?
    All for one and one for Chrystal!!

I wish I was involved in this, there is nothing else going on.

Cmon ED lets join.... stop cock blocking me Parth and Helluva
    Redwood Originals ~Lowriders for life

Sir Postalot
    cept we aren't gonna get crown. We has CF with everyone else in the top, dats why we just raze raze raze. We know where the Trad march button is and Emeriti has been in range plenty.
    Last edited by flogger; 15-06-2015 at 03:07.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by dm_benjamin View Post
    i wish i was involved in this, there is nothing else going on.

Cmon ed lets join.... Stop cock blocking me parth and helluva
    pm me on irc benjamin!

Sir Postalot
    Also, we've already promised people we wouldn't.

wait so godly gets crown because BB will raze the acres thier acres?? this is acceptable.
    All for one and one for Chrystal!!

Sir Postalot
    wait so godly gets crown because BB will raze the acres thier acres?? this is acceptable.
    yes, thats why I say message me

Sir Postalot
    We've been fighting for 8 days now. I think we tradded for +3k acres. Maybe 5k. We expected to get hit back so I did 1 wave of trads to counter hits back. Everything else is just exploring. If we wanted land we've been hitting for 8 days and have largely been unhit, we'd be +40k acres by now.

I not stupid, u can't fight big war and make it look like you're just trying to win yourself. ASF has been trying to sell that for the past week but its more just #WebOfLies #Spin
    Last edited by flogger; 15-06-2015 at 03:16.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by flogger View Post
    It sounds exactly like me, I just poke you every now and then because more often than not I disagree strongly with your takes. So I like don't agree with you ever but like don't take that against me, mmmmmkay? We can bond on our mutual love of T Swift.
    You misunderstand.

You're sort of like the Jay Leno of Utopia. You're popular and successful because you simply do what you do and you stay off everyone's radar. You never take sides. You abstain in all things messy. You'll happily take the short end of a deal if it means keeping things civil. You don't deal break. You don't take advantage of situations to benefit yourself even that's the easy play. That's the flogger I've grown to love and respect because you're MO is simply choosing to outplay the competition and match their underhanded tactics with stellar play.

This...
    So here's my call to arms: We and I are not quitting. If we lose this age, we are coming back next age and doing this again, as I imagine they would do if they were to lose.

Assuming this goes until one side gives up, and I've played for 22 straight ages and ASF has played pretty much non-stop since age 4, I can understand those that want to be neutral and stay out. If you join one side or the other its clear both sides have shown a record for stubborness throughout the ages.
    This sounds an awful lot like a friendly neighborhood mod that everyone wants to make fun of for taking things into his own hands when people wanted to treat me and my mates like a pile of ****. At this point the only difference between you and me is that I didn't have to dealbreak anyone.

tldr:
    You're better than that.

Strategy Moderator
    If we wanted land we've been hitting for 8 days and have largely been unhit, we'd be +40k acres by now.

I not stupid, u can't fight big war and make it look like you're just trying to win yourself. ASF has been trying to sell that for the past week but its more just #weboflies #spin
    You've razed 31k acres so far. You trad march waved for 4.4k initially before war protection set it. Raze has flat 5% land taken and ignores war protection. Trad march has 25% gains through war protection and requires in nw range.

Every time we've discussed "punishments" for Emeriti, you always wanted Emeriti to agree to not compete for the crown. Every time I've asked if BB would also agree to this, you said no BB wouldn't. You can spin it how you like.

One question I have for you (which given your track record I doubt you'll answer honestly):
    Which came first, the alliance war kingdom setup (human clerics in a sage age) or the alliance war plans?

Sir Postalot
    and I mean christ, this has made me miss the Game of Thrones finale #bull****
    Last edited by flogger; 15-06-2015 at 03:31.

Sir Postalot
    Quote Originally Posted by AquaSeaFoam View Post
    You've razed 31k acres so far. You trad march waved for 4.4k initially before war protection set it. Raze has flat 5% land taken and ignores war protection. Trad march has 25% gains through war protection and requires in nw range.

Every time we've discussed "punishments" for Emeriti, you always wanted Emeriti to agree to not compete for the crown. Every time I've asked if BB would also agree to this, you said no BB wouldn't. You can spin it how you like.

One question I have for you (which given your track record I doubt you'll answer honestly):
    Which came first, the alliance war kingdom setup (human clerics in a sage age) or the alliance war plans?
    Whats a better race/pers for a kd not competing but wanting to be like Godly this age or like you were the age you came back but just wanted to CF the top and be biggish, but give ya options to war early? If we planned the awar I wouldn't be in a ghetto, I'd already be in sleepy. Do you have any idea how annoying it is to not be able to see your own paper?
    Last edited by flogger; 15-06-2015 at 03:27.

Strategy Moderator
    You didn't directly answer the question.

My answer is that sage is better for a kd that is big and cf'd like you say.
    Last edited by AquaSeaFoam; 15-06-2015 at 03:39.

Sir Postalot
    we picked hu cleric to not get waved early, yet we got waved by undeads picking the only kd they can't plague on the entire server. hence us finding it odd.

Thread Information