Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My stance on the AmazingWarOfFriendsWithBenefits

My stance on the AmazingWarOfFriendsWithBenefits

For those of you that dont know, Im the leader of NoobsRUs, considering im the leader of the largest bunch and most influential ghetto kingdom yet to join this fight, Ive been actively recruited by both sides since day 1 with promise of credits in return, I will say ive declined both and asked them to sort it without friends, so our stance is to not join with armies...These are my own words and views.

I am posting here to avoid repeating myself to the numerous 2 kingdoms PM'ing, on IRC, Whatsapp, gmail, ICQ and Facebook, asking me to join in and hopefully i can provide them with knowledge beyond the galaxy's comprehension..

Yes i want my opinion here too, so while my kd isnt involved we would just like to say we got friends on both sides so we will remain neutral but we support BemeritiB the most, as hitting into each other without notice is just bleh.

We wish for all to go to negotiation table and make sure this gets sorted as its a huge waste of time when half the kingdoms choose to raze rather then war, all them acres going to waste when it could be sorted with a deal..

So let me put it out there i will happily mediate based on the fact that i am who i am and my KD is no.1 in influence in the ghetto tier, that hasnt taken a stance (only Expendables being higher then us in influence), so i strongly advice all involved to stop and move on.

Zauper: ive always viewed you as a bit of a nemesis but your stance of wanting to not do the ****play just completely ruin that for me.

flogger: ive always viewed you as the voice of reason, but dealbreak is dealbreak so see yourself on the disappointment list (takes out notebook to sketch and angry face and the name flogger).

So yea thats my opinion, while ive played against many of BB and Emeriti from my ghetto and lost so badly i couldnt sit on my sofa for a week... I totally disagree with everything that has happened and will just say I will not join and sway the side in favour of another.

I just want to advice that Zauper invites flogger to his wedding and flogger i advice you buy him and his future wife a present.
    War is what happens when language fails.

#oddplay8

Odd of Absalom

Beastblood is #oddplay

˙ppo ǝɹɐ noʎ
    #odd
    Odd is a three-edged sword.
    ( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?)

Post Fiend
    I didnt read your wall of text, you attention seeker

Im not seeking attention, i got 10x the amount of influence as you, so your attempts at derailing my post is just obnoxious at best.

I think that your personal bias towards me is getting the best of you, Ive stayed out of the forums since it happened because i didnt want to become the center, its not about me its about making a stance and getting people involved to negotiate so im breaking my silence, you clearly didnt read my post.
    Last edited by Aranfein; 16-06-2015 at 18:32.
    War is what happens when language fails.

Forum Fanatic
    stronk like bull.

I wonder if flogger gives good enough presents to be worth inviting him.

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Aranfein View Post
    flogger: ive always viewed you as the voice of reason, but dealbreak is dealbreak so see yourself on the disappointment list (takes out notebook to sketch and angry face and the name flogger).
    ABS = ASF/Dorje have deal break KDs i lead in past several times and every time its was "legit" because they had his reasons. Now flogger have his reasons so his deal break is legit.

Im glad to see finally BB grow some balls to fight back vs BS.
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Post Demon
    Most constructive post on the topic so far.

/waves

Thumbs up

Well played OP.
    Last edited by KuhaN; 16-06-2015 at 22:33.
    "Go back to the gym because you f'king suck at utopia, noob." -Godly

My classic black theme for Utopia - Updated 5/13/15

Quote Originally Posted by darkl1ght View Post
    Unfortunately, no amount of razes will improve your war record
    Greatest strategy thread/question of all-time.

Forum Fanatic
    Top lols

The Jerks.

Strategy Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Elit View Post
    ABS = ASF/Dorje have deal break KDs i lead in past several times and every time its was "legit" because they had his reasons. Now flogger have his reasons so his deal break is legit.

My kingdom never deal broke you Elit. You on the other hand are notorious for it so you're hardly one to talk about about other abs kingdoms who don't exist anymore.

I ****ing lol-ed at this. Reminded me of the video where remote spoofed Proteus

Utopia is just social text-based chess/poker/starcraft/trading
    There is only 1 important strategy in Utopia. Game Theory

Age 57-63 : Pyromaniacs co-leader
    Age 64: Retired ghetto (Sillies)
    Age 65: Retired warring ghetto (Sillies X)

To be continued...

-
    Dont be a retail investor/trader. You will lose shinies.

Forum Addict
    So many different threads available in which players can argue with other players about the same events. Never say Utopia lacks for variety.

Post Fiend
    As Imperator of the Ghetto Code of Valor, I must say something.

"Deal Break is Deal Break" is not absolute. You always have to take things into context - such as morals. Whilst breaking morals to pursue justice is another pitfall, but then again - there's context. Point is, it's not that simple.

There weren't so many rules - or as many at least - in the early days of Utopia. The premise of this issue is also based on made-up rules of engagement by the community too. To simplify, it's as simple as who made the first chitplay - and you have to take action. Heck, even the UN in RL can't handle international relation cases. How much for a bunch of nubs in the internet. It's a question of right and wrong for *your* kingdom.

But then again - just as munk's post pointed out - this is a game. You play a game.
    I used to belong to the craziest KD in WoL that just played it for fun - and you play based on what's good for the KD and for the game.

So if I'm BB, I would've done the same thing. No personal issues against ABS but that's what I will do.

Who made up all these rules btw - it started to get boring when I found out that waving someone "not ready" has become an issue to discuss. That's just soft.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Elit View Post

so you are getting in on this right? regardless what the other guy say.. you know one your kd mates from time ago think vinvic i believe owes me a prov in your kd. you make good on that i show you how it's done

Post Fiend
    I'm ready to post now.

I believe this is all a well constructed play from BB to take advantage of the situation so they can get their necks out in front for the crown.

But to be honest id rather concern myself with more important things such as:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x22...e-bath_redband

Nuff said.

Thread Information