Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: The Faery Circle vs Fighting Faeries

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    I'm not expecting a surrender soon. They seem to be happy with where they are.

Post Demon
    How are you 10 days into a war and either side has done < 25% NW damage.

Post Demon
    uh - we both have economies?

If it isn't really unbalanced, why wouldn't it stabilize at after the initial fall?
    it's vs. its is ambiguous - from now on I'm attempting to use the proper possessive it's, and the contraction 'tis. (Its will just be the plural.)

Think Different

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Obvious fake war

Yep its a fake war. Palem sent me PayPal money to entertain him for this war. Decent amount of money. We give him some fun and I get his money. Fair trade I would say.

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethan View Post
    uh - we both have economies?

If it isn't really unbalanced, why wouldn't it stabilize at after the initial fall?
    Because generally speaking you would continue to do damage to each other.

Enthusiast
    it's 178k peons(mostly due to kd wide homes use and importance of ToG to TFC) to 278k peons(like 7 provs that can't be hit or opped in a meaningful way), so both have very active econs. Furthermore, most of the provs that have nw can only be single tapped so destructive chains aren't really happening(TFC is capable of nm/ns chains on AW'd core but not really necessary when you can grow so much and have spells that net so many acres or gc). At this point tfc definitely won't be going anywhere in nw but quite a bit up.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    April 23 of YR6 Fighting Faeries - RAWRRR (x:x) has withdrawn from war. Our people rejoice at our victory!

Got hit a couple times before the surrender and lost 500 honor. Would have been the #2 honor faery in the game. sAD

Post Fiend
    Congrats, TFC

Was definitely the longest war I've ever been it -- went from 2300+ acres down to 400 acres after their conq chain...

Fun war -- well fought both sides, glad TFC won!

Yes it was a very long war. But I enjoyed it. And Palem the payment still says pending....

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by Paymon View Post
    Yes it was a very long war. But I enjoyed it. And Palem the payment still says pending....
    You guys rocked some savvy tactics. I like wars where both kingdoms have loose province strategy. I watched some of your guys playing style and admire them. I had no answers for Amfipoli.

Thank you guys for the endurance war. I was happy we hit the button quickly because I enjoy the challenge more than holding an advantage. Good luck out there.

@ Maximo. Hello. I try to stay off forums during war. ~ In order to break our initial target I had to oversend elites in my range. The enemy got one hit in before my elites got back but continued with single tap chaining. I was forced down to sub 650 acres but was relaying my ambushes and trads to minimize defensive losses.

Apparently I was left to grow after spending my remaining dspecs to help slay a dragon. I did my best to cover immense weaknesses as acres rolled in. With timely aid and Sapphire dragon I was able to break from the crowd. The old recipe: GS, WT, hospitals + relay taps/zone/gap + help.
    Last edited by StratOcastle; 27-06-2015 at 00:30.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Yes...Amfipoli was a big ol' meanie!

Veteran
    Mvp?!

Post Demon
    No dis to anyone else that put in a ton of effort on both sides... but IMO, Palem has to take it. The coordination and shear amount of dealing with other peoples [stuff] while we're all trying to work from phones or whatever junk we're all doing really impressed me. *Now* I understand why leadership teams burn out.

And I know the rest of the leadership was trying to take as much load as they could (is it even a formal team? And how do I make sure I don't get on it lol!), but some stuff just had to wait for Palem.

Note again - personal opinion. And quite possibly not very well informed, but meh, thought I'd trow it out there.
    it's vs. its is ambiguous - from now on I'm attempting to use the proper possessive it's, and the contraction 'tis. (Its will just be the plural.)

Think Different

Thread Information