Page 106 of 114 FirstFirst ... 65696104105106107108 ... LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,590 of 1700

Thread: Proposal to end he Awar

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums

Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    Be careful with that finger, it's a OHKO (one hit KO).

Veteran
    Best. Age. Evarrrr!

Needs to get out more
    Just wanted to wish our northern bothers a Happy Canada Day!

For this epic alliancy war wouldn't be possible. It's all a boat the Canadians.

I know I'm racist, but in a nice way.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

On behalf of all Canadians at home and abroad, I apologize for your racism :)

Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    A mod that threatens people into silence is pretty pathetic though. Correct response would been "If you have a issue with a moderators modding message another moderator"
    This isn't your first rodeo. No discussion on moderating will be entered into.

Get on topic.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Quote Originally Posted by Sheister View Post
    I see Band of Horses reading this thread and thinking about bumping it..

Don't do it! I saw that!
    I wouldn't dream of it. Busy dreaming of #USWNT #HopeCanBeatMeUpAnyDay
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

yeah..... I like it when they run...
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Needs to get out more
    I joined a kingdom called Hope back in 53(?) I think. I wonder if these are the same.

We shouldn't run. Please watch Red Dawn 1984.

@ chodabraider ~ Naked News, Rush and the highest purity platinum mints speak to my deep respect :-D
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

This isn't your first rodeo. No discussion on moderating will be entered into.

Get on topic.
    what's the topic?

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    1. You never asked me to deal with it. You also never reported it. Just double checked. So to say you went to bishop to "override" me is either a very poor choice of words or you're really, really picking a dumb fight. Someone (not you) did report the images in the post as having locations and I went back and removed the images (which contained all of the wpa/tpa numbers), Bishop then later deleted the entire post.

2. I have been pretty relaxed about the entire "target sharing" rule through this whole thing. These posts:
    http://forums.utopia-game.com/showth...A-call-to-arms
    http://forums.utopia-game.com/showth...A-Call-to-Arms

are both target sharing. Using the forums to organize hits into specific targets. I, however, let it go on both sides because it was a pretty rare circumstance and I generally try to be relaxed about the rules and let things slide when they need to.

If you've got a problem with a post, report it (little triangle with a ! in it). If you have the sudden urge to never post here again, by all means keep suggesting that I'm abusing my mod powers.
    Since a mod is openly debating this, within this thread (and avoiding having their posts deleted for being off-topic) then I'll assume commenting on this is ontopic as well.

How exactly do you get to be "relaxed" about target sharing? You yourself are saying that it's target sharing (not like some else is claiming it was), yet you let the posts remain, wondering how that works?

But then other people get told to "get back ontopic" while a mod posts stupid pictures which have nothing to do with the topic, or maybe after 100 pages then that is the topic, all seems pretty confusing.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    I don't want to annoy Bishop by discussing moderation, but I will say mods are required to use discretion when it comes to moderating anything. Just because the rules say "Do not insult users" does not mean you need to ban someone for 3 days for calling someone a smelly do-do face.

So discussing how much gc a kd has stocked isn't really the same as say updating when provinces have army out and providing SoMs. One of these things are trying to discuss circumstances surrounding a large game conflict, the other is trying to create more attacks on a target (target sharing) and nothing else.

But that's all I'll say about that. If you want to discuss it further feel free to PM me :)

Forum Addict
    And tucked in between a PM to Palem is a nice frosty ALE. :)

Needs to get out more
    Let's just say Palem gets dragged in because your pathetic battlefield isn't big enough. You guys have every tool to get the intel and share it in game with whoever it matters to. I could care a less how much crap you guys have till you piss in my yard. LoL.

You push meta till you split a gut and it spills into the forum. A good soldier rolls up his intestines, throws 'em over his shoulder and runs back into the fray.

They always told us to leave it on the field. I advise you guys to do likewise. Thank you.
    ________
    Weed bowls

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    what's the topic?
    for u to stfu.

Thread Information