Page 101 of 114 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 1700

Thread: Proposal to end he Awar

shotgun if thats the case, why the calls for ****play? vulturing has never been ****play its just jumping a target while in stronger position like 95% of the server is doing... Why would it be any different now? and i still dont personally see cJ noticing as vulturing, he gave notice whether or not it was because of alliance that it got extended, its still there so why whine? You got 6+ days + the 1 or 2 days you stalled which gave you 7 or 8 overall, you wanted 9... So hardly unfair that you ended up at 7 or 8 when he could have given you 48hrs, which would still have been fine.

Its not cJs fault you entered the awar when you had already told him you would stay neutral... and on top of that you broke deal with Emeriti twice was it?

Another point, didnt Flogger ask Pandas if 6 days was fine? which was then at that point in time agreed?
    Last edited by Aranfein; 29-06-2015 at 10:39.
    War is what happens when language fails.

Regular
    1. i never whined
    2. the only reason (as far as i know might be wrong) we got this time is cuz the so called awar allience.. (is there one realy? i realy dont know.. )
    3. the reason ive desided to post here cuz all of the ****alk going on against panda.
    4. i have no idea about any deals/diplomacy or dealbreaking that been made or hasnt been made.

Needs to get out more
    I have a book of chronological events during WW2.

It'd be cool if a nice, observant correspondent would offer a brief day-by-dayish rundown of the wreckage. You should start with a list of parties involved. Nothing against Shiesters news post, but it's very "ready" and not simply records of engagement and objectives.

Thx.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by citadela01 View Post
    And by your logic loosing side can claim it over at any point by refusing to fight and avoid reprecautions of loosing war ?
    Absolutely. Surrender means war is over. Anything past the enemy's concession is one-sided.

Very simple rule of war in fact; traditionally wars are based on winning and losing. You go to war to win something or to not lose something. When one side surrenders, the other side wins, the war is over. The label is removed. Otherwise, wars would go on as long as one side wanted them to, which defeats the concept of a war being a two-sided conflict.

When one side continues to attack after winning, it is no longer a war, it is a one-sided massacre of a targeted group.

Quote Originally Posted by Sofs1 View Post
    Cj and crazies can u please comment on the recent available information that when u stated ur intention to notice Pandas, by coincidence Emeriti decided to LL and FB the hell of the Pandas banks, very useful for crazies..?/

Also, if they were not in awar still, why were they opped and why were they razing ABS kds while I read here it was over, etc?

A third question is regarding the recent attacks cj is doing into kds fighting abs by mistake, again this starts to sound like abs excuses and mistakes...

To anti abs group, is this considered as cj joining the abs side?

Or is awar really over? Abs apologized and admitted their foul play?

Will cj and crazies be able to use their size to powerplay and bully Pandas or BB and anti abs step in and avoid the vulture to be?
    I got time to do a proper reply now.

#1: I just checked http://umunk.net/tf/ , and from what the graphs show.. only 1 of your banks got LL.. He basically explored from 3796 acres to 7597 acres in the midst of an AWAR.

When is the best time to LL an explored province and gain the maximum amount of acres? Right after the explore is done. I dont know how much FBs really got done.. But honestly, if I wanted Emeriti to help me in cRAZiEs - Pandas conflcit after awar, I would think a full blown LL on that wpa-less human cow is better than FBing.. It is just incredible that you are blaming cRAZiEs when your high risk high reward move of preparing cows in the middle of the conflict got back-fired?

#2 Here's the timeline of the awar, and when notice was officially served

May 19th, Yr 4 : Pandas left fort at 61861 acres, and went into aggresive stance waving meep's kingdom (an AWAR kd on Emeriti's side) for 3.5k acres. A CF deal was made for another 3.5k acres (total 7k acres). I dont know what the actual terms of the CF are, but I doubt it's a 'blank cf'

Feb 20th, Yr 5: Pandas left fort into normal stance, and started joining/rejoining the awar as 1 of the kingdom alongside BB&friends

June 2nd, Yr 5: And Justice For All (Panda faery) explored
    July 21st, Yr 5: Destination Triangle (Panda faery) explored. 32 Caliber Long Rifle (Panda faery) explored
    January 19th, Yr 6: Bhumibol Adulyaedj (Panda faery) explored. Agadez (Panda faery) explored
    Feb 20th, Yr 6: Midgets are back (human) explored

Mar 21st, Yr 6: Divinity (Emeriti's side) got declared on by WSK (BB's side). This left with only 1 kingdom on Emeriti's side that wasnt in a war. Emeriti themselves

April, Yr 6: Serious talks between flogger & Emeriti at around April 11-12th about a diplomatic solution to the end of the awar. A strong skeleton was drafted up, and both parties agreed to most terms but just need some finalizing with the respective kingdoms invovled. Flogger logged off and passed it on to protector to finish up the diplo terms. Protector took over diplo at around April 23rd, and tried to finish up the diplo terms.

However, there were 2 reasons why the diplomatic solution didnt go through.. and the main reason was because Pandas didnt agree to Emeriti not wanting to eoacf kingdoms involved in the awar that wanted to crown. Emeriti requested a duration + notice CF. Pandas didnt accept this. Honestly, it is a trivial matter. I dont think Emeriti will notice from a 40% land size towards the end of the age. Awar continues

May 3rd, Yr 6: Emeriti got declared on by FS. Panda collected their last ~2.5k trad march acres from the awar. There are no more kingdoms who can op or attack pandas oow.

June 2nd, Yr 6: Pandas entered fort, and dropped all their offensive buildings, and swaped into pumping buildings

June 13th, Yr 6: ASF & Emeriti finally agreed to eoacf Pandas and tidied up most of the diplomatic solution with Flogger. It was at this moment where I found out that Pandas actually had more bpa than cRAZiEs.

June 24th, Yr 6: cRAZiEs issued a 6 days notice to Pandas, and this 6 days was already agreed on during mid of April yr 6. Initially, both kingdoms only had a yr 6 +48hrs notice.

Please tell me which date did you read the 'awar was over' and who op-ed Pandas at that period of time. In addition, please let me know what hits were made by pandas when you read that 'awar was over'

Honestly, 6 days notice from June 24th is a very fair deal to Pandas. You basically had at least 46 hours of not being op-ed by anyone on Emeriti's side.. And prior to this date, you already have your faeries doubled/explored up (between June Yr 5 to January Yr 6) and pumping out wizzies/science already. That's at least another 5-7 days more of pumping time on your explored faeries during awar itself. If I had seen your bpa earlier when I made the deal with flogger in April Yr 6, I would definitely have not done 6 days.

Yes, cRAZiEs made mistakes of hitting into kingdoms involved in the awar. I have personally apologized to all the involved parties. Jerks have retalled the hit and we have CF it up. I have talked to Francis from FS and we have settled the issue. I have not personally talked to anyone from TBB, but we have communicated in-game and have a CF up.

Mistakes were done hitting into those kingdoms. And I'll be honest why I didnt have any blank CFs up with those kingdoms. This is because it's very hard to break a CF after it's up, and at that moment of time I felt having no CF but telling my guys not to hit kingdoms involved in the awar was a better choice.

My guys were basically being ranted by me every single day to whore and make sure we dont end up in an inferior spot vs Pandas at the end of the awar.. and cRAZiEs list of kingdoms CF-ed grew by the day.. we dont have awar targets to hit, but have to random across the server across many difference kingdoms

For the records, growth of both Pandas and Sillies during the period of the AWAR.

Pandas 61861 -> 107121, 45.3k acres gained
    cRAZiEs 67504 -> 119525, 52.0k acres gained

This is inclusive of the fact that cRAZiEs had more initial pool during the timeframe.

--

What Pandas has done during the awar, I do not disrespect any of their decisions. I also do not have any personal hate or bias towards any of Panda's leaders (cappo, taylor, AMP etc). They have tried to ask me for a longer preparation time, but cRAZiEs have not changed their stance that a 6 days notice from June 24th, Yr 6 is a fair deal.

I really hope we can stop the mud sliding between both parties and continue with our war preparations.

---

Good luck and have fun.
    Last edited by Palem; 29-06-2015 at 16:20.

Utopia is just social text-based chess/poker/starcraft/trading
    There is only 1 important strategy in Utopia. Game Theory

Age 57-63 : Pyromaniacs co-leader
    Age 64: Retired ghetto (Sillies)
    Age 65: Retired warring ghetto (Sillies X)

To be continued...

-
    Dont be a retail investor/trader. You will lose shinies.

gl hf!

Utopia is just social text-based chess/poker/starcraft/trading
    There is only 1 important strategy in Utopia. Game Theory

Age 57-63 : Pyromaniacs co-leader
    Age 64: Retired ghetto (Sillies)
    Age 65: Retired warring ghetto (Sillies X)

To be continued...

-
    Dont be a retail investor/trader. You will lose shinies.

Regular
    Would someone please post all of this "damage" that the innocent little teddy bears are taking plz? I keep hearing that they got it so rough. Pandas is being opped by multiple kds, receiving hordes of hits, big bad cj trying to keel them, etc. Plz set the record strait for us. This is crucial piece of the conversation.

If it is discovered that Pandas are being beaten up and diminished then we will wd our notice and issue a new notice of jan 1st yr10 Age 70 so that they have ample time to recover from the severe beating they took in the "awar"

cJ teaching his minions how to post the same **** into different threads simultaneously

Quote Originally Posted by DoOrDie View Post
    When war was over, I asked if he wanted us to drop eow early and he said no.
    [19:52] <doordie> Well since eowcf is so good, I would go max eowcf, but if you want them faster, we can do faster
    [19:53] <doordie> Also, I would like to make it 2000, not 2500 :P
    [22:08] <doordie> looks like I got dced, didnt get anything after what I said about 2k acres
    [22:50] <protector> just about to go off, weekend is over so more time tomorrow
    [22:52] <protector> thought we agreed to the terms already now you wanna switch? ;p
    [22:53] <protector> how about we take 1500-2000 in a couple days when you're out of eowcf and then another 500-1000 like a week later?
    [23:46] <doordie> well first we were discussion the land cap
    [23:46] <doordie> then we were going to discuss from who you were taking it
    [23:46] <doordie> and then the total amount :P
    [23:46] <doordie> step by step diplomacy!

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOne View Post
    #1: I just checked http://umunk.net/tf/ , and from what the graphs show.. only 1 of your banks got LL.. He basically explored from 3796 acres to 7597 acres in the midst of an AWAR.
    Secret way of loc sharing? is this allowed!?
    Last edited by Palem; 29-06-2015 at 16:20.

Forum Fanatic
    So if I make it out of 24h protection, who am I hitting?

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by munk View Post
    Secret way of loc sharing? is this allowed!?
    No.

You are responsible for the material you post.

Forum Fanatic
    I ended up in Mikes kd. FML.

Quote Originally Posted by American Badass View Post
    I ended up in Mikes kd. FML.
    Then you should know who to hit, problem solved haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    No.

You are responsible for the material you post.
    No - to it breaks the rules or is that not sharing?

TheOne:

Those are some cool graphs, but from what I can see, it seems Crazies had around 5k acres on Pandas at the time they agreed CF, around the same on them at the time of AWAR and now the difference is over 12k acres, so one could easily agree you outgained them?

And while one did it on ideal and almost never seen conditions, with all in awar, the other was actually in a conflict vs several kds.

I dont get the discussion on this and why people try to insinuate somehow that a kd who has been in conflict for weeks can prepare better than a kd who grew more and with NOONE to attack them, seems idiotic to say the least.

Thread Information