Page 11 of 114 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast

Thread: Proposal to end he Awar

Sir Postalot
    Quote Originally Posted by AquaSeaFoam View Post
    Looks like flogger suddenly became busy after calling Bour a liar and being proven wrong.
    Part of the downside of not marrying a utopian is convincing your significant other friday night is utopia night ain't easy. So he sent messages to 3 of my dudes and hit 15 minutes later, and this is you #winning? Awesome. There's about a 15 minute lag between when someone logs off and their star goes away.

That was a hilarious read.
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

Forum Fanatic
    ASF, wouldn't "putting things back to the way they were" include nullifying the CF that BB was coerced into making with Emeriti as a direct result of the razing?

(Btw I'm only finished 1st year law school. not a lawyer yet :p)

Someone can please forward this to dorje: Your assumptions about Jerks are wrong. I suggested to Pendel we consider getting involved, because I thought that sending Bour to raze into eowcf and then lying doing a thirty-thousand-word tap dance to avoid the fallout (which is still going on) was gutless and probably deserved punishment. BB didn't approach us. We weren't even supposed to play in top 50 this age lol. I didn't play the past 2 ages so I can't say much for BB helping us with our enemies, or building an alliance. As far as I know, the last time we had an alliance with BB it ended in what Palem would call a stolen crown.

Your post is ridden with paranoia. Care to offer a reason why you have 4+ kingdoms siding with you as well? Maybe they are all old friends of yours, OR maybe it's because they think you're in the right? Maybe that belief - that one party or another is correct - is what's motivating all parties involved, and it's not some massive conspiracy theory against ABS?

I'll say it again: I think ordering a minion to raze into your enemy's eowcf and then lying about it warrants some kind of punishment beyond just giving some extra land back.

The sad part is the whole thing probably means you guys have gotten away with it before and not gotten caught. How is THAT kind of play good for the game?

The Jerks.

Sir Postalot
    I imagine jerks just sided with the side that doesn't spend 100% of the time talking utter bull****. I don't think the "say the same illogical thing the same thing over and over again" play works as well on people you haven't been allied with for 10 years.

Quote Originally Posted by AquaSeaFoam View Post
    Protector,
    You definitely **** played us. You bypassed your notice deal with that kingdom to quick arrange a farm war to start 1h before our prior notice on them was up just because they were more friendly to you. This facilitated a deal break on us by that kingdom so you also helped them deal break us. To top it all off, you conveniently even neglected to bother to tell us that you were making a dodge war with the target we noticed until a couple hours before our wave time when we were already fully trained up, thus ruining Emeriti's chances for #1 that age.
    Eh, wrong? Our CF expired and moved into notice. They asked for extend, we said we'd want land for an extend or war (we were in each others range). They agreed to war 10 or 11 days later. How is this bypassing a notice deal? We could have hit them 5 days earlier orso if we had not agreed to this deal.
    Nice attempt at your typical bull****, but your facts are wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    Screwing your allies over and doesn't mean you weren't allies. Jerks and AMA were allies, even though Jerks completely stole the crown from them.

This is gotten far off topic though. Still waiting to hear from BB why it was ok for SWEA to do these things but not Emeriti.
    Us and SWEA was not allies.

I recieved an email about me adressing this.
    I disbanded Simians.

Stop mention Simians unless its talk about last age.
    Just quickly gonna say you escaped into conflict with Pyro 1h b4 we could wave you last age. We had been schoolspumping and rebuilt n drafted up for it. You ruined many days prep for us and this sneaky play was the start of you getting a chance to win the age.

I have my reasons to ****play you for **** you done. But this is not my work so leave me out of it and stop adressing Simians. There is no Simians this age.
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

Quote Originally Posted by Persain View Post
    i actually got hit into eowcf last age by either Chrystal or mike cant remember (they both razed me)....as i explored my banks. One of them cf'ed when they found out it was me, the other i had to go beg Simians to ask their "new" sleepy players to tell him to stop. Got no acres back or even an offer from either kd.....didnt want it, that **** happens i let it go--ish.
    You realise you asked cj to wave us to dodge us and he did do it. We had nothing to do with Mike and we asked him to not hit anyone all age. Its terrible you mention this because you were the biggest farm in the top and cj saved your ass. Cj even tagged this and it was so true. Typical Persain dirty play. Now stop mention Simians. We disbanded. Thanks
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by jdorje View Post
    I get why jerks and FS are involved; bb has helped you out with your enemies over the past few ages. Smart move to start building your alliance a few ages in advance, all the while claiming that alliances are the death of the game. You probably should have waited another couple ages to get more kingdoms though.

I don't get why WSK and (I have no idea who they are, simians shell or warcry or something) are involved. My best guess is you think you'll get acres from us, or from our friends, but that doesn't seem likely. Ultimately I guess the four of you feel you have a better chance of getting a crown between you if you never have to fight us fairly. Which is probably true.
    delusional too much? the ONLY kds siding with you being your old friends/allies, does not mean the kds siding with bb must be their allies/friends too.. i have made it clear both to asf & leshrak that we arent part of any alliance.. we have only decided to step in after reading logs of your leadership channel, and we are planning to stay in until emeriti admits sending allies to do their dirty deeds, and agree to withdraw from all crowning attempts by razing down their cows and agreeing to stay below an acre cap..

Thumbs up

Ya all are pretty pathetic. Godly is the most pathetic though, acting all saD and **** over a word game. Not even a video game.

What happened to funny Godly.

saD.
    "Go back to the gym because you f'king suck at utopia, noob." -Godly

My classic black theme for Utopia - Updated 5/13/15

Quote Originally Posted by darkl1ght View Post
    Unfortunately, no amount of razes will improve your war record
    Greatest strategy thread/question of all-time.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Maximo View Post
    This is very far from a 4 on 1, palem. Pretty even on both sides? I'm very afk though. =}
    No it's not. It did however start off as a 2v1 and quickly grew from there. Also, the goal of all of BB's actions are to effect Emeriti. The whole thing began as a play to get them out of the crown race/disbanded.

Quote Originally Posted by protector View Post
    Us and SWEA was not allies.
    You and Emeriti weren't allies either. I'm confused how that's relevant. I'm asking a simple question so I'll ask again

Is it BB's stance that ****playing is ok as long as you aren't ****playing BB? As far as I can tell from your history that's the only thing that could explain your reacting differently to the same play.

No, but I don't consider BB&Company an alliance either. In terms of these make**** alliances that are formed to combat a single opponent, yes I would absolutely call that 4-some the same kind of alliance. SWEA wanted AMA taken out, urged the other 3 to do it, and they did it fully knowing that it directly benefited SWEA.
    Yes, SWEA benefitted for it but as said even without Mansoor being the snake he is it would have happend. Cause AMA pissed off those 3 kds on their own, so without or with SWEA in the picture it would happend. Besides that "gangbang" was a huge joke as AMA dealbroke us either way and waved us :(

Quote Originally Posted by Shai View Post
    BTW Bishop, what is Utopia worth these days? What is the price to buy this garbage game? Its a serious question
    About 200k dollars.
    Last edited by Korp; 20-06-2015 at 11:57.

Waste of time thread. There has not been one post in 11 pages that moves the ball forward.

Cj stop pretending to be neutral and butt out. You have no idea what either side wants.
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Proposal to end the Awar:

http://shop.panda.org/panda-bamboo.html

GIVE A PANDA ROOM TO GROW
    $50.00
    When you Give a Panda Room To Grow for somebody, you are helping to link and grow isolated panda habitats with corridors of bamboo forest. Like a bridge connecting an island, this will allow the remaining pandas to extend their range, find more food, and increase the likelihood of interaction with other pandas, which will help them to increase their population.

We settle for 10 gift cards to our KD. Negotiations can be made with Pandamonium LS.
    PM us for details.

#savethepanda
    Last edited by Guilty Conscience; 20-06-2015 at 12:34.

**************** The republic of China ****************

No it's not. It did however start off as a 2v1 and quickly grew from there. Also, the goal of all of BB's actions are to effect Emeriti. The whole thing began as a play to get them out of the crown race/disbanded.

You and Emeriti weren't allies either. I'm confused how that's relevant. I'm asking a simple question so I'll ask again

Is it BB's stance that ****playing is ok as long as you aren't ****playing BB? As far as I can tell from your history that's the only thing that could explain your reacting differently to the same play.
    Is PewPew farming out to SWEA the same as Emeriti asking their retirement ghetto friends to raze us?

Also, should everyone just keep an eye closed when one kd ****s over another because in an earlier age no punishment was done?

Thread Information