Page 2 of 114 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Proposal to end he Awar

Post Fiend
    Can I be the Utopian Police in the future? MaugCop

Post Fiend
    funnyt how asf proposes a thing that cant happen with the nw differnce that is atm. Emeriti is too small to declare. Just more popaganda ?

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Darklove View Post
    funnyt how asf proposes a thing that cant happen with the nw differnce that is atm. Emeriti is too small to declare. Just more popaganda ?
    It's all propaganda, from everyone.

Ummm,

is flogger empowered to say when we have purged all our feelings of bad blood to those kingdoms? Particularly in light of the logs that were posted?

I dunno that is true.
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

The offer on the table is for BB to drop NW to 133% and Emeriti declares. It would end the AWAR (razings, gbs, etc) and everything returns to normal at the conclusion of the 1v1. I personally think that it's a fair deal.

I don't.
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Post Fiend
    Shouldn't the areas that caused the AWAR be discussed? Just a simple 1v1 to end hostilities has no repercussions for anything to come in the future? And how does a farm war solve anything? IMO Emeriti resetting completely is a far better deal for everyone involved.

Post Fiend
    Godly looking out for his homeboys Zauper and Jwuzi. Ofc it would be fair to him

For the most part Emeriti has admitted to transgressions in their handling of the situation. I think that all that is left in this AWAR is that BB's side feels comfortable that their opponents will not be in any significant position to do counter damage in the future. As I stated in my thread, my opinion is that the response was over the top at the onset, and at this point I think it's reaching levels that it is uncomfortable for me to watch.

Kandy, no I am not. BB would dominate the war and place Emeriti into the lower top 10 with little to no banks. That coupled with their lack of pool, and being undersized, it would be almost impossible for them to do anything for the remainder of the round. I'm pretty sure that was the goal from the get go, unless BB's side will not yield until everyone is razekilled. When is enough enough?
    Last edited by Godly; 19-06-2015 at 19:20.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    This thread should be called "A proposal to pretend like we've closed Pandora's Box"

Because that's what's really going on.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Godly View Post
    and at this point I think it's reaching levels that it is uncomfortable for me to watch.
    Why is that? It seems like it's the first time Emerity came to the negotiation table. Should the other side just accept the first thing that Emerity is offering?
    I am genuinely curios.
    So far it seemed like both parties were fighting for the win, Emerity may have not asked for the war, but they and their allied sure have embraced it.

Both sides and neutral parties have been spending lots of hours proposing, rejecting and counterproposing deals. The reason this proposal has a thread associated with it is because it's clearly so one sided in favor of BB that it appears that ASF wants the public to view that BB is unwilling to take even this deal. I'm really not sure why it wasn't instantly agreed on. Hopefully BB's side will agree on it when they meet tonight. I think it accomplishes everything that BB's side is looking for and much more.

Again, this is not the first proposal. This is probably the 50th proposal and "best price." Anything below this is the equivalent of Emeriti deleting/retiring -- which would be a true shame for anyone who really enjoys playing against good kingdoms.
    Last edited by Godly; 19-06-2015 at 19:28.

Strategy Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Darklove View Post
    You could nw drop and we push the button at the hour you choose. Alternatively, we could have others back out and max the meters. Funny how you won't war us and try and claim tht it's impossible when clearly it is not.

Post Fiend
    this is stopped by gameplay issues. Emeriti can't declare. Unless BB razes several million nw. So a bogus request to ask those you fight to agree to a term where they raze their own acers.

Post Fiend
    asf bring it but we dubt your truthfullness.

Thread Information