Page 3 of 114 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Proposal to end he Awar

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Godly View Post
    Both sides and neutral parties have been spending lots of hours proposing, rejecting and counterproposing deals. This is not the first proposal. The reason this proposal has a thread associated with it is because it's clearly so one sided in favor of BB that it appears that ASF wants the public to view that BB is unwilling to take even this deal. I'm really not sure why it wasn't instantly agreed on. Hopefully BB's side will agree on it when they meet tonight. I think it accomplishes everything that BB's side is looking for and much more.
    I see, thanks for the clarification.

because it's clearly so one sided in favor of BB that it appears that ASF wants the public to view that BB is unwilling to take even this deal.
    1. So you're saying it's so one sided that Emerity is going to be farmed anyway sooner or later? and they are proposing to get a little farmed for 2 days for peace?
    What exactly is BB getting that they won't be getting anyway soon enough?
    2. It's an awar, implying several KDs are involved on either side. Perhaps it's not just in BB hands.

I too think that the key to resolving this conflict should lay in the reasons it started. Not give x acres to y KD.
    But then I'm just an observer, not one calling the shots.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    This isn't an alliance war. We need to stop calling it an alliance war. There are exactly 0 alliances involved in this whole thing.

Strategy Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by maugrim View Post
    Shouldn't the areas that caused the AWAR be discussed? Just a simple 1v1 to end hostilities has no repercussions for anything to come in the future? And how does a farm war solve anything? IMO Emeriti resetting completely is a far better deal for everyone involved.
    The issues that caused the deal break and gb on Emeriti were discussed extensively. The #1 prov wanted to cf Bb to not get farmed. BB was on near 0 military after mass exploring and so the #1 prov messaged Bb asking for a cf. BB read and ignored multiple ingame messages and the #1 prov then razed BB for 350 acres and messaged again offering it all back plus more if BB would cf him. Emeriti told him to get a cf with BB before he got farmed and suggested that he could raze to force talks if BB wouldn't cf him.

This is all admitted and apologized for by Emeriti. The #1 prov who razed gave BB back 2.8x the land they lost. He also agreed to BB acre caps so he and his kd mates couldn't grow big anymore. Emeriti also offered BB whatever land and adjusted cf terms or other things they wanted to ensure they were in no way harmed. Every attempt at a reasonable solution was offered by Emeriti to BB to give whatever land and other terms bb wanted to ensure they weren't hurt.

Instead BB wanted to lie and deal brake and gb into war. This is all discussed in detail. Flogger has directly said he wanted "alliance war" all along and that's why he wasn't interested in any reasonable solution. He has discussed how he regretted Absalom disbanding since it's his utopian goal to beat Absalom in an alliance war. Absalom is gone, but Emeriti has some former Absalom people so this is the closest thing he could get.

There was simply no reason for BB to lie, deal break, and gb into war here. Emeriti didn't break any deals with them, Emeriti hadn't even touched them, and Emeriti offered BB whatever they needed for their role in trying to help advise a weak kingdom to get a cf with BB.
    Last edited by AquaSeaFoam; 19-06-2015 at 19:45.

The #1 prov wanted to cf Bb to not get farmed. BB was on near 0 military after mass exploring and so the #1 prov messaged Bb asking for a cf. BB read and ignored multiple ingame messages and the #1 prov then razed BB for 350 acres and messaged again offering it all back plus more if BB would cf him. Emeriti told him to get a cf with BB before he got farmed and suggested that he could raze to force talks if BB wouldn't cf him.
    Why do you leave out the fact it was after encouragement from Emeriti?

Post Fiend
    oh and if we talk resonale end then abs people should not speak high as I on rare occations have have found them to be nice in any way or form vs those they wage war on. I have a long good experience in this :-P

Forum Addict
    How about we add to the mix that I will rename my prov to "godly sux" ?

Strategy Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Darklove View Post
    this is stopped by gameplay issues. Emeriti can't declare. Unless BB razes several million nw. So a bogus request to ask those you fight to agree to a term where they raze their own acers.
    Much bigger nw drops have been done numerous times in recent ages. It's not that hard and you don't need to raze any acres, just would need to raze and rebuild land. If this is too much for BB to handle against a massively gb'd and much smaller Emeriti, then Emeriti can still max the meter to start war.

Post Fiend
    Can I ask why everyone assumes that BB wants to farm Emeriti? Why everyone wants to assume that BB wants to finish #1?

Can I also ask how this proposal is fair to kingdoms like Pyro?

How a farm war like this is fair to the current #1 kd?

Seems there are a lot of considerations that are overlooked by this PR attempt. Which is exactly what this is, a PR attempt.

Regular
    Real proposals should perhaps be made directly to the people and kds involved in the current situation, rather than doing a PR stunt. It undermines the credibility of said proposal and intention behind it.

A Panda enjoying the sun!

Strategy Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    Why do you leave out the fact it was after encouragement from Emeriti?
    Did you read what you quoted? "Emeriti told him to get a cf with BB before he got farmed and suggested that he could raze to force talks if BB wouldn't cf him. "

Sir Postalot
    Both dorje and leshrak clearly believed end of war ceasefire should be open season and one should not explore in it. Leshrak states that we shouldn't have been 10 dpa and dorje initiated the whole conversation, introduced the word raze into the conversation and his stance that in his mind end of war ceasefire is overpowered has been well known ever since bishop gave a land bonus 8 ages ago.

Continually calling this simply "encouraging them to CF" could not be more annoying. They both wanted it to happen, and certainly with a single word could have prevented it. If you aren't willing to accept responsibility then there's really not much to be said

i sincerely hope there would be a resolution to this before the clock strikes midnight. neutrals have spoke to both parties for the past few days, and we're trying to broke something out.
    Last edited by TheOne; 19-06-2015 at 20:11.

Utopia is just social text-based chess/poker/starcraft/trading
    There is only 1 important strategy in Utopia. Game Theory

Age 57-63 : Pyromaniacs co-leader
    Age 64: Retired ghetto (Sillies)
    Age 65: Retired warring ghetto (Sillies X)

To be continued...

-
    Dont be a retail investor/trader. You will lose shinies.

Quote Originally Posted by AquaSeaFoam View Post
    Did you read what you quoted? "Emeriti told him to get a cf with BB before he got farmed and suggested that he could raze to force talks if BB wouldn't cf him. "
    Fair enough, but thats the weird isnt it? Why would you do it in the first place? A person like you should know the political play in this game pretty well by now most of you in Emeriti should. The only reasonable explaination is that you didnt think it would ever come out that you were encouraging him to raze BB. Cause anyone could see from miles away that this would cause bad blood that wouldnt be just "Im sorry that we told him to raze you" ..

There is no reason for a 1on1 when so many kingdoms are involved, its more then that and some kingdoms still feel hard done by... why would they agree to it all stopping for a 1on1 between BB and Emeriti?

Im sorry but not only does that seem daft but also totally unfair for some... I do support that all this stops and negotiations can reach something that is a fair deal for all parties, i just cant see why a simple 1on1 would be fair.
    War is what happens when language fails.

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by AquaSeaFoam View Post
    The issues that caused the deal break and gb on Emeriti were discussed extensively. The #1 prov wanted to cf Bb to not get farmed. BB was on near 0 military after mass exploring and so the #1 prov messaged Bb asking for a cf. BB read and ignored multiple ingame messages and the #1 prov then razed BB for 350 acres and messaged again offering it all back plus more if BB would cf him. Emeriti told him to get a cf with BB before he got farmed and suggested that he could raze to force talks if BB wouldn't cf him.

This is all admitted and apologized for by Emeriti. The #1 prov who razed gave BB back 2.8x the land they lost. He also agreed to BB acre caps so he and his kd mates couldn't grow big anymore. Emeriti also offered BB whatever land and adjusted cf terms or other things they wanted to ensure they were in no way harmed. Every attempt at a reasonable solution was offered by Emeriti to BB to give whatever land and other terms bb wanted to ensure they weren't hurt.

Instead BB wanted to lie and deal brake and gb into war. This is all discussed in detail. Flogger has directly said he wanted "alliance war" all along and that's why he wasn't interested in any reasonable solution. He has discussed how he regretted Absalom disbanding since it's his utopian goal to beat Absalom in an alliance war. Absalom is gone, but Emeriti has some former Absalom people so this is the closest thing he could get.

There was simply no reason for BB to lie, deal break, and gb into war here. Emeriti didn't break any deals with them, Emeriti hadn't even touched them, and Emeriti offered BB whatever they needed for their role in trying to help advise a weak kingdom to get a cf with BB.
    Allways spining the net ... isnt it truth BB asked Emeriti to pull out of crown race this age as a punishment for their role and Emeriti refused ?
    You say you offered everything they wanted, but it seems to me you only offered what you were ready to give up ... there is a BIG difference between those two.

There is zero references/acknowledgment to mysterious blocking attempts vs pyro/bb that came from KD's who ended up fighting on your side in this conflict. I talked to Outsiders in warforum, their kings posts were word to word citation of your posts from these forums. No way I buy into a story they choose to war Pyro by coincidence and than were swayed by your ill fate enough to join in on the awar on your side.

It seems to me like things are looking bleak in awar and you are looking for a way out of situation while still maintaining charade of abs fairplay.
    I dont see any acknowledgment of wrongdoing that would go beyond initial (minimal) one which were offered only after your council logs were outed by flogger on these forums. And any dmg Emeriti would suffer in 48hs 1v1 war is likely to be better outcome for them than what would pan out if they decisivly lost this awar.

You adress no issues that caused KD's to rally against you, you admit no to no wrongdoings, and only thing you offer is something that wasnt asked for ?
    Personally I find this to be nothing short of offensive.

as a disclaimer i'll say that while i do fight in this awar any opinions and facts i stated stem from this forum exclusivly, if I was wrong about some facts thats cause i misinterpreted these forums and have nothing to do with any info that was provided to my KD by BB.

Thread Information