Page 4 of 114 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast

Thread: Proposal to end he Awar

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    I'm really confused. SWEA did all these things and more that Emeriti is accused of. Admitted they did it, and crowned.

Where were all of you and your ethics when that was happening? Is it really about what you're accusing them of, or maybe, just maybe, you guys are having an awful lot of fun power playing a kingdom that you can't beat on your own...?

Post Fiend
    Go away Palem

Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    I'm really confused. SWEA did all these things and more that Emeriti is accused of. Admitted they did it, and crowned.

Where were all of you and your ethics when that was happening? Is it really about what you're accusing them of, or maybe, just maybe, you guys are having an awful lot of fun power playing a kingdom that you can't beat on your own...?
    What did SWEA do specifically?

And just cause its not in the forum doesnt mean it hasnt happend, there is other channels to voice your concerns. ;)
    Last edited by Korp; 19-06-2015 at 20:43.

Palem i believe SWEA used different tactics troughout the age, it was only on the last jump that they tripped up their ally, at by which point it was too late to do anything against it, and next age SWEA was no longer going for title (or the few that was left of it) and therefore was no threat which meant they were not sanctioned from age previously.

I also believe Mansoor did a lot of things people felt impressed by, and therefore was more joking finding it funny how he was able to trick the tops into letting im slide away from the different things.. His diplo was just better then average that age and wasnt caught out before the web unrolled which was too late.
    War is what happens when language fails.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by AquaSeaFoam View Post
    Did you read what you quoted? "Emeriti told him to get a cf with BB before he got farmed and suggested that he could raze to force talks if BB wouldn't cf him. "
    Quote Originally Posted by flogger View Post
    jdorje 6:17 PM
    if he's going to farm bour next
    it's bour that should be razing them
    Emerity told bour that he should raze BB, not could.

so the #1 prov messaged Bb asking for a cf. BB read and ignored multiple ingame messages and the #1 prov then razed BB
    He waited for a whole of 3h. Damn I'm not even on 3h call for the place that pays me my salary. Funny you should forget this bit. I wonder where he got idea to wait only short 3h while he was under no immediate threat.

cerberusv6.66 7:42 PM
    give them at most 3 hours to respond
    start killing if they don't answer or try to delay
    imo
    It was not the #1 province looking for CF, it was Emerity leadership slapping an ex leadership player, saying he should be razing into BB eowcf if they fail to reply under 3 hours.
    Note that the "command" was executed to the letter.

I truly don't know who's right or wrong in the bigger picture.
    What irks me is the shear dishonesty in your posts, and how insulting they are to the readers.
    Last edited by SlightlyOverdosed; 19-06-2015 at 20:49.

Strategy Moderator
    Both dorje and leshrak clearly believed end of war ceasefire should be open season and one should not explore in it. Leshrak states that we shouldn't have been 10 dpa and dorje initiated the whole conversation, introduced the word raze into the conversation and his stance that in his mind end of war ceasefire is overpowered has been well known ever since bishop gave a land bonus 8 ages ago.

Continually calling this simply "encouraging them to CF" could not be more annoying. They both wanted it to happen, and certainly with a single word could have prevented it. If you aren't willing to accept responsibility then there's really not much to be said
    "Emeriti told him to get a cf with BB before he got farmed and suggested that he could raze to force talks if BB wouldn't cf him. "

It was clear in your logs that Emeriti determined hitting into end of war cf was not something they would want to do. I personally believe that a weaker kingdom/player that is trying to defend himself is entitled to use options that an aggressor kingdom should not use (but still not deal break or hit into active fights). Therefore, I personally do not automatically disagree with a solo province hitting a kingdom who was not in an active fight and was massively exploring in order to try and get a cf before that kingdom trained their military to farm him. This province asked for cf's and was ignored and so he razed adn then offered all razed land plus extra back for a cf. When you actually talked to him, he then also offered you free gc and even a fake hostile to help you prepare longer for emeriti. You really spun this into something much more than it was.

That said, Emeriti admits they were wrong for suggesting this and offered all along, well before your deal break and gb into war, to give bb extra land and things to ensure bb was not hurt.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    What did SWEA do specifically?

And just cause its not in the forum doesnt mean it hasnt happend, there is other channels to voice your concerns. ;)
    They dealbroke. Used Allies to block. Convinced other people to hit their targets. Basically everything Emeriti is being accused of, plus deal breaking. Flogger and BB, as well as the rest of the mighty ethical warriors, happily stood by idly while their allies AMA were GB'ed out of contention.

Last edited by Palem; 19-06-2015 at 20:53.

They dealbroke. Used Allies to block. Convinced other people to hit their targets. Basically everything Emeriti is being accused of, plus deal breaking. Flogger and BB, as well as the right of the mighty ethical warriors, happily stood by idly while their allies AMA were GB'ed out of contention.
    So who were these allies?

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Simians

Simians
    Man, you are so full of **** Palem its hilarious. Now, stop talking about **** you dont know anything about.

Sir Postalot
    It was not clear in those logs emeriti didn't want to hit in. It was clear they wanted to hit in and not be caught.

Strategy Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by SlightlyOverdosed View Post
    Emerity told bour that he should raze BB, not could.
    ok, when you advise someone you say what you think they should do. Some in emeriti thought that he should raze to force cf talks if he was being ignored or rejected. I don't disagree with you.

He waited for a whole of 3h. Damn I'm not even on 3h call for the place that pays me my salary. Funny you should forget this bit. I wonder where he got idea to wait only short 3h while he was under no immediate threat.
    Technically he waited 4 hours. We agree this was too short. In that 4 hours though, he had his request read by the steward and ignored. He then sent new messages to all the BB prvinces who were online asking them to get a leader to contact him urgently. These messages were also read and not responded to. The longer he waited, the more time BB had to prepare and then train up. His only leverage was catching BB as early after their explore as he could so that BB couldn't just train and farm him. He offered BB extra free land from him right away for a cf when he razed. He was trying to give BB free land for a cf deal but he needed BB to talk to him and not ignore him. The raze was his method to get them to talk to him. It worked in that respect but obviously was a bad idea overall.

It was not the #1 province looking for CF, it was Emerity leadership slapping an ex leadership player, saying he should be razing into BB eowcf if they fail not reply under 3h.
    Note that he "command" was executed to the letter.
    You can decide to call it that but that's really not what it was. You didn't see the talk about Bour being excited to be #1. You didn't see all the discussion about Emeriti not being happy to be cf'd with "farms" when BB wasn't. The player you say commanded hits in 3h is not even an Emeriti leader and Bour has NEVER taken commands from this player. Advice, perhaps, although technically he hit 4h later after being ignored.

I truly don't know who's right or wrong in the bigger picture.
    What irks me is the shear dishonesty in your posts, and how insulting they are to the readers.
    And where do you play? Why is it you try and criticize my posts that actually are factual while you don't criticize the blatant lies including fabrication of fake logs by BB's side?
    Last edited by AquaSeaFoam; 19-06-2015 at 21:00.

Post Fiend
    while you don't criticize the blatant lies including fabrication of fake logs by BB's side?
    Because that's the first time I hear of it, can someone direct me in the right direction to find out more?

Strategy Moderator
    Because that's the first time I hear of it, can someone direct me in the right direction to find out more?
    For a good starting point, please see any post made by bombdigie including the thread he made with completely false accusations where he posted fabricated logs that he made.

Also for lies, I can post a number of lies flogger made this age (and many more in past ages). Leshrak pointed out one of his lies in a previous forum thread where flogger initially claimed that he didn't know who bour was when he cf'd emeriti then later admitted he did know who bour was when he cf'd emeriti. Flogger later admitted that he was planning the "awar" from the second he found out who bour was and everything he said or did since that time was just to build support and prepare for it while lieing about it.

There are also lies that some may excuse like making a deal with the intention to break it at the time he made it and then actually breaking his deal. There was also volunteering several times without being asked to state that he would not gangbang or deal break over this. He was twisting around things repeatedly about what he claims he offered to resolve this both before and after the deal break and gb started. He claims now that he did not require emeriti to agree to drop out of the top and not go for a crown when the documentation is visible in the forum and in private logs that this is exactly what he demanded in addition to other things.

Emeriti admitted their mistake in advising bour about how to try and get his cf. Emeriti offered BB free land from Emeriti and whatever else was needed to ensure BB wasn't hurt. BB also got 2.8x the land back from bour that bour took and also forced bour to be capped on acres as set by Bb. BB had no need or justification to deal break and gb into war since Emeriti had offered beyond full restitution to BB.
    Last edited by AquaSeaFoam; 19-06-2015 at 21:16.

Now I wish I took a screenshot of our War Forums where Emeriti side clearly admits they razed into BB because exploring in eowcf is "abuse of game mechanics" just so people could compare that rhetoric with what we get from ASF in the forum.

Thread Information