Page 5 of 114 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast

Thread: Proposal to end he Awar

Sir Postalot
    Omg bombdigie's fake logs!!!

Sir Postalot
    Btw, I've asked for a screenshot of bourreau's sent folder where he messaged 5 of our dudes. Still waiting on it, should be easy to show. Cause I don't got 5 people saying they read messages.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    Man, you are so full of **** Palem its hilarious. Now, stop talking about **** you dont know anything about.
    From the horses mouth:
    Quote Originally Posted by Mansoor View Post
    The AMA deal

Mansoor never told his kd about the deal he made with Elit about not crowning. So SWEA people never knew as Mansoor never intended to keep the deal. After strangly being put in vacation mode at least SWEA got time to pump in eowcf. Yet again SWEA was never going to keep the deal but in the deal it was written that Elit would talk to Mansoor before doing anything. He messaged 02.00 am and Mansoor saw that message and knew that if he would answer it Elit would claim the acres. SWEA had just pumped their bank and needed to get a couple of hours to get army in it. Instead Elit didn?t even write he was going to wave, he didn?t care and just waved. He dealbroke, perfect for SWEA. Now they had a reason to not dealbreak themselves. Mansoor meanwhile talked to pewpew, simians and haswell telling them that only way for SWEA to crown is to raze the infidels in AMA.

A funny note here is that SWEA basically ruined Haswells age by hitting into their war, took pewpews 15k acres as they couldn?t take them from Haswell and ruined Simians chances of crowning. Still these are the three kingdoms that were helping SWEA crown. Hilarious! SWEA then dealbroke AMA as AMA were gaining and well, it is better to act than react. SWEA climbed the ladder and now sits on the Iron Throne with the Crown.
    Totally didn't happen though.

And in what part in there does it state that SWEA were allies with Simians?

Strategy Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMatija View Post
    Now I wish I took a screenshot of our War Forums where Emeriti side clearly admits they razed into BB because exploring in eowcf is "abuse of game mechanics" just so people could compare that rhetoric with what we get from ASF in the forum.

I don't know what random players posted in your war forum, but no, Emeriti leadership does not believe there is anything wrong with exploring in post war.

However, Emeriti does believe that releasing all your offense to explore while also having no real defense and not wanting to cf kingdoms does and even should pose some risks. In Emeriti's post wars, if they have un-cf'd threats, they don't release all their military and mass explore because there are risks. There is nothing wrong with exploring in post war or even releasing all your military if you want to.

The only question is that if you are refusing to cf a province that you will clearly farm after you train up, is it wrong for that province to hit you and try and get a cf before you actually do train up to farm him? The consensus clearly seems to be it's wrong and the solo prov should sit and wait patiently to get himself farmed once the strong kingdom has trained their military.
    Last edited by AquaSeaFoam; 19-06-2015 at 21:25.

Strategy Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by flogger View Post
    Btw, I've asked for a screenshot of bourreau's sent folder where he messaged 5 of our dudes. Still waiting on it, should be easy to show. Cause I don't got 5 people saying they read messages.

How many do you got that did read messages?

The only question is that if you are refusing to cf a province that you will clearly farm after you train up,
    Talks did not even happen. I don't play in BB but your ally acted in haste with an idea implanted by your members. If BB every said "no cf" provide it here, because atm there is no refusal of a CF until after the razes.

Lets assume everything you say is true. What really rubs me the wrong way personally is the way Emeriti handled this situation and/or handles these kind of situations in general. You see if you detected that BB is exploring in a way that shouldn't be allowed, I would be perfectly fine with it if you yourself as in your kingdom and not some third party razed BB to the ground or took whatever actions you saw fit. I'm just a nobody in this whole mess, so you can continue on with your diplomacy or whatever this is. Not that anyone needs to hear yet another opinion on the matter so I'll shut up now. Have a good one.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    And in what part in there does it state that SWEA were allies with Simians?
    SWEA, PewPew, Simians, and Haswell were as much of allies as BB and their friends currently are
    (although I agree that none of these things are really an "alliance")

Sir Postalot
    Quote Originally Posted by AquaSeaFoam View Post
    How many do you got that did read messages?
    I haven't asked 25 people to search through messages from a month ago, just seems easier to take a snapshot of the page or two of sent messages at that time. There was certainly no chatter in our kds whatsapp about anyone looking for a leader.

Strategy Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Squee311 View Post
    Talks did not even happen. I don't play in BB but your ally acted in haste with an idea implanted by your members. If BB every said "no cf" provide it here, because atm there is no refusal of a CF until after the razes.
    You are right, his messages were read and ignored, and we all agree he did act with too much haste. However, would it really have made any difference to the fundamental question if he waited longer for his messages to be ignored or if his cf request was rejected outright? If he waited 24h instead of 4h for multiple messages to be read and ignored, then would hitting and offering the land back plus extra for a cf been ok?

Sir Postalot
    Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    SWEA, PewPew, Simians, and Haswell were as much of allies as BB and their friends currently are
    Actually we were allied to pew and simians that age. Pew came to me to farm out to me for a few days before finally going to swea

Sir Postalot
    Im just saying bour's pretty much lied about everything so far this age, so I'd be careful hitching your horse to him saying he messaged 5 dudes, if I had to guess he didnt

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by flogger View Post
    Actually we were allied to pew and simians that age. Pew came to me to farm out to me for a few days before finally going to swea
    You've done nothing to answer why you did nothing to stop blocking, persuaded OOW hits, and the such back then, or as to why it is now suddenly an egregious offense of the highest caliber. It's ok if it's your allies doing it?

Edit:
    and apologies for misremembering certain things.

Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    No, but since you're a clueless nub it would be hard for you to know I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by AquaSeaFoam View Post
    You are right, his messages were read and ignored, and we all agree he did act with too much haste. However, would it really have made any difference to the fundamental question if he waited longer for his messages to be ignored or if his cf request was rejected outright? If he waited 24h instead of 4h for multiple messages to be read and ignored, then would hitting and offering the land back plus extra for a cf been ok?
    Do you always reply to every messages you recieve within the second you read it? You never discuss kd business with your kd mates, just decide everything on the fly?

Thread Information