Page 51 of 114 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101 ... LastLast

Thread: Proposal to end he Awar

Ty nesta

I got a bit bored. Thread was in bad need of some logic.

Post Fiend
    Ok, so all in all we have 1 emeriti player saying that Bour should raze BB and that player also says he is not sure how he feels about it. Also we have 3 players speaking against it, one of those being the same player that says that Bour should go kill if he doesn't get his cf.

And somehow ppl interpret that into "Emeriti sent Bour". That has no basis in reality. That is just using whatever edge you can possibly get to get even at the guys you don't like.

so no ****play? you oddplay only?

Odd of Absalom

Beastblood is #oddplay

˙ppo ǝɹɐ noʎ
    #odd
    Odd is a three-edged sword.
    ( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?)

Quote Originally Posted by 13nesta13 View Post

jdorje admittted its not a good precedent for sporting play either (emeriti waving into eowcf), would have been fine if he left it at that. ie, discouraging Emeriti waving into eowcf.
    Instead, he immediately followed up with the comment that if anyone should be harming BB in its eowcf prep on 10 dpa, between emeriti getting their own hands dirty and its ally bour, it should be their ally.

You made a lot of nice inferences in italics, but it astounds me you can fail to infer the above 2 and say leshrak and jdorje didn't really influence the final decision by bour to raze. You cant just make inferences 1 sentence by 1 sentence in a vacuum. It's the whole context of the group conversation and a second sentence following right after the first carries more inferences than what you just inferred by dissecting line by line.
    the whole point of my discussion was to get people to not dissect stuff line by line, but referencing it to previous points

'jdorje 6:09 PM
    soooo
    back to the idea of waving them right now
    we dont like this idea still?'

- the majority of emeriti's leadership already agreed that it's wrong to hit into eowcf of BB.

jdorje 6:17 PM
    not really the example we want to set for acceptable play, no

jdorje 6:17 PM
    if he's going to farm bour next
    it's bour that should be razing them

Quote Originally Posted by 13nesta13 View Post
    Instead, he immediately followed up with the comment that if anyone should be harming BB in its eowcf prep on 10 dpa, between emeriti getting their own hands dirty and its ally bour, it should be their ally.

- this doesnt necessarily imply that jdorje agrees that hits should be done into bb's eowcf. it implies that if any hits were to ever be done, it should be bour that's doing it. ofc some may argue that jdorge agrees with bour razing, but i rather give the benefit of the doubt

like i said, i view it differently from others. and that's why my kingdom isnt taking any sides in this awar. all i'm asking is for people to see the logs again from a fresh perspective.. and if they still strongly feel that leshrak/jdorje encouraged those razes. then to each their own... go on punishing emeriti then

i honestly didnt like how emeriti denied knowing bour, and how they didnt openly declare to bour that razing is a bad idea. i.e stopping it.. (same as what Godly mentioned.) as mentioned, they are the best kingdom out there, and they didnt need such an edge

You made a lot of nice inferences in italics, but it astounds me you can fail to infer the above 2 and say leshrak and jdorje didn't really influence the final decision by bour to raze. You cant just make inferences 1 sentence by 1 sentence in a vacuum. It's the whole context of the group conversation and a second sentence following right after the first carries more inferences than what you just inferred by dissecting line by line.
    it really astounds me that you have been trying to shift the blame of your loss vs emeriti last age due to being outplayed in diplomacy, rather than your poor leadership/warring/diplmatic skills. it's like you are trying to find reasons for your loss despite proclaiming you had a 55% edge at a certain point in time in hostile (obviously poor judgement)
    Last edited by TheOne; 24-06-2015 at 15:55.

Utopia is just social text-based chess/poker/starcraft/trading
    There is only 1 important strategy in Utopia. Game Theory

Age 57-63 : Pyromaniacs co-leader
    Age 64: Retired ghetto (Sillies)
    Age 65: Retired warring ghetto (Sillies X)

To be continued...

-
    Dont be a retail investor/trader. You will lose shinies.

Get a room you two, I can't bare the sexual tension anymore.

I don't have anything against emeriti.

Obviously all of us are exactly the same and blinded by our hatred *cough sarcasm alert cough*

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Pale View Post
    I don't have anything against emeriti.
    Do you often gangbang kingdoms you have nothing against?

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mithras View Post
    Step 1: done
    Step 2: done
    Step 3: we have already told involved parties that we are ok with that but they demand more
    Step 4: done
    Regarding 3...it took a gb before you would step out.

Post Fiend
    It's amazing how fast we went from being the worst perpetrator on the server that any and all foul play against was completely warranted and justified to someone you have nothing against. I guess I did diplo magic? I will not use these powers for evul.

Well yes Palem, i quite often wave a kingdom i have nothing against, and sometimes they happen to be hostile (mistakes happen), maybe BB didnt notice the kingdom stance of war? Benefit of doubt has to be given here, as its clear BB wouldnt on purpose hit into active hostile/war, as for them breaking CF, i rather like to think they forgot they had made one...

Why would a kingdom as good as BB with early age setup vs Sages, choose to make a deal and then dealbreak on purpose when they had the upper hand?
    War is what happens when language fails.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Aranfein View Post
    Well yes Palem, i quite often wave a kingdom i have nothing against, and sometimes they happen to be hostile (mistakes happen), maybe BB didnt notice the kingdom stance of war? Benefit of doubt has to be given here, as its clear BB wouldnt on purpose hit into active hostile/war, as for them breaking CF, i rather like to think they forgot they had made one...

Why would a kingdom as good as BB with early age setup vs Sages, choose to make a deal and then dealbreak on purpose when they had the upper hand?
    Neither of those points are contested Aranfein. BB did wave into war, deliberatly, and never tried to deny it. They did the cf with intent to dealbreak even though they denied it first they are now open about that it happened just like that.

the reasons for everything is ... you ****play, get oddplay ... =)

Odd of Absalom

Beastblood is #oddplay

˙ppo ǝɹɐ noʎ
    #odd
    Odd is a three-edged sword.
    ( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?)

Ah why does sarcasm/joke post get taken as serious, isnt it clear to see i posted it because of all the "coincidences" being just coincidences, which has been posted numerous times.

Oh well i better try harder next time. :o
    War is what happens when language fails.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Aranfein View Post
    Ah why does sarcasm/joke post get taken as serious, isnt it clear to see i posted it because of all the "coincidences" being just coincidences, which has been posted numerous times.

Oh well i better try harder next time. :o
    Because so much stupid stuff gets posted here in full seriousity that no one can tell the the difference. Retardation has become the expected standard.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mithras View Post
    Because so much stupid stuff gets posted here in full seriousity that no one can tell the the difference. Retardation has become the expected standard.
    It your kingdom wouldn't have posted in the thread the stupid posts would've lowered by 90%.

Thread Information