Page 7 of 114 FirstFirst ... 567891757107 ... LastLast

Thread: Proposal to end he Awar

Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    4 Kingdoms agreed to work together to take down 1 kingdom based on something they did in game.

How is that not exactly like what is happening here aside from maybe the number of kingdoms? It doesn't matter why they agreed to help, they're all working together to take out a common opponent.

Actually, don't bother responding. I'm sure in spite of my facts that I present, you'll just give out another one of your opinions and offer up nothing of actual value.
    I got banned for 24hrs for saying the same thing Palem, albeit in a much more realistic way. Watch out for his bum buddy Bishop to come and and start banning
    Redwood Originals ~Lowriders for life

Quote Originally Posted by AquaSeaFoam View Post
    So if he waited 12h instead of 4h, would him hitting and offering all land back plus extra free land for a cf then been ok?
    Sigh. Giving someone 12h to answer seems a lot more reasonable than less than 4 when sending a msg to a European player at 2am. Stop trying to twist words in such a way that it seems as if hitting into eowcf is fair game, it's not.

Strategy Moderator
    I wasn't trying to twist any words. The question I asked you was the question I posed in your quoted text that you ignored.

Everyone agrees Bour should have gave more than 4h and you probably saw the private logs of jdorje telling bour he should have gave more time too. But, considering Bour immediately offered all land plus extra back from the time he hit, it still shouldn't have been a big issue. Razing was just his attempt to make you talk to him before you were too strong for him so he could give you a reasonable amount of free land for a cf instead of get himself and his big kingdom mates completely farmed out of the top.

4 Kingdoms agreed to work together to take down 1 kingdom based on something they did in game.

How is that not exactly like what is happening here aside from maybe the number of kingdoms? It doesn't matter why they agreed to help, they're all working together to take out a common opponent.

Actually, don't bother responding. I'm sure in spite of my facts that I present, you'll just give out another one of your opinions and offer up nothing of actual value.
    Since I actually played in SWEA I consider myself having a better understanding of what went in our kingdom. What you present as facts snippets of what you picked up doing God knows what. You made stupid claims one after one, claiming SWEA was allied with Simians for example or Debauchery both kingdoms SWEA ****ed over rather bad. Pewpew was ready to vulture us in a heartbeat if the oppurtinty occured. Neither did we ever partake in the "gangbang" against AMA, we were far too busy farming the acres Pewpew gladly distributed to us.

Also, lets not forget the fact that not only one but several members of Simians, threaten me and Mansoor to come and physically beat us up cause they were so frustrated with us. But sure, we were allies cause the all knowing Palem said so.
    Last edited by Korp; 19-06-2015 at 22:40.

But you're wrong in this. First, Emeriti has been ****played by both Pyro and BB in recent ages. Second, Emeriti never even intended to ****play BB. Instead all they wanted was for Bour to get a cf with Bb and not get farmed. If it was intended to be a **** play, then why would bour first ask to cf? After he asked to cf and his message was read and ignored, then he razed and simultaneously offered all land plus extra free land back. When BB contacted him, he increased his offer to also include free gold (for fat BB to train for Emeriti) and even a fake hostile so Emeriti couldn't wave BB when they exited post war. How exactly is this a **** play? BB should have came out of the situation in an improved position if they weren't such jerks about it.
    ASF, seriously, stop claiming we ****played you because we had a wardeal set 10 days prior, with a kd in range. Them wanting to start earlier is on them, not us. Why don't you call them out for it and stop bothering us about it?

And please, if you see how ****ed up emeritis leaders are, they would never accept a 'fake' hostile lol. They'd just wave anyway

Quote Originally Posted by DM_Benjamin View Post
    I got banned for 24hrs for saying the same thing Palem, albeit in a much more realistic way. Watch out for his bum buddy Bishop to come and and start banning
    Thats what you fail to understand, you dont grasp the simple concept of conveying a message in civil manner. Its cute seeing you this mad, Bishop is the one thats banned me most times in the forums, that you think I somehow benefit from playing with him is hilarious. :)

Strategy Moderator
    Protector,
    You definitely **** played us. You bypassed your notice deal with that kingdom to quick arrange a farm war to start 1h before our prior notice on them was up just because they were more friendly to you. This facilitated a deal break on us by that kingdom so you also helped them deal break us. To top it all off, you conveniently even neglected to bother to tell us that you were making a dodge war with the target we noticed until a couple hours before our wave time when we were already fully trained up, thus ruining Emeriti's chances for #1 that age.

Forum Fanatic
    Second, Emeriti never even intended to ****play BB.
    ASF, come on man. I've followed the entire thing and read all the threads and all the comments.
    Let's just remind everyone of this:

Quote Originally Posted by Emeriti Council Logs
    jdorje 6:17 PM
    if he's going to farm bour next
    it's bour that should be razing them

jdorje 6:19 PM
    so if i were bour i'd go get the cf now
    with threats of postwar hitting if they refuse

cerberusv6.66 7:42 PM
    give them at most 3 hours to respond
    start killing if they don't answer or try to delay
    imo
    I'm pretty firm in my opinion that Emeriti's counsel encouraging bour to raze into EOWCF constitutes ****play. I don't really see how anyone could disagree.

The Jerks.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by SnirpsneR View Post
    How about start with letting dorje talk for abs kd.
    not as good of a liar

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    Since I actually played in SWEA I consider myself having a better understanding of what went in our kingdom. What you present as facts snippets of what you picked up doing God knows what. You made stupid claims one after one, claiming SWEA was allied with Simians for example or Debauchery both kingdoms SWEA ****ed over rather bad. Pewpew was ready to vulture us in a heartbeat if the oppurtinty occured. Neither did we ever partake in the "gangbang" against AMA, we were far too busy farming the acres Pewpew gladly distributed to us.

Also, lets not forget the fact that not only one but several members of Simians, threaten me and Mansoor to come and physically beat us up cause they were so frustrated with us. But sure, we were allies cause the all knowing Palem said so.
    Screwing your allies over and doesn't mean you weren't allies. Jerks and AMA were allies, even though Jerks completely stole the crown from them.

This is gotten far off topic though. Still waiting to hear from BB why it was ok for SWEA to do these things but not Emeriti.

Post Fiend
    Protector,
    You definitely **** played us. You bypassed your notice deal with that kingdom to quick arrange a farm war to start 1h before our prior notice on them was up just because they were more friendly to you. This facilitated a deal break on us by that kingdom so you also helped them deal break us. To top it all off, you conveniently even neglected to bother to tell us that you were making a dodge war with the target we noticed until a couple hours before our wave time when we were already fully trained up, thus ruining Emeriti's chances for #1 that age.
    Didn't emeriti do this last age?

Screwing your allies over and doesn't mean you weren't allies. Jerks and AMA were allies, even though Jerks completely stole the crown from them.

This is gotten far off topic though. Still waiting to hear from BB why it was ok for SWEA to do these things but not Emeriti.
    Me saying we werent allies actually makes it so, some random poster with no insight at all in the matter has no say in it. Even though you claim you posted "facts" Your chain of thoughts might been reasonable if it was allies then ****ed over, but it was ****ing over then allies in your head. Makes no sense at all, also shows that you dont know Anri at all. :(

Strategy Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by tetley View Post
    ASF, come on man. I've followed the entire thing and read all the threads and all the comments.
    Let's just remind everyone of this:

I'm pretty firm in my opinion that Emeriti's counsel encouraging bour to raze into EOWCF constitutes ****play. I don't really see how anyone could disagree.
    Emeriti agrees that it was a mistake and did apologize and offer whatever was needed to fix it. What I mean though is that Emeriti was not trying to hurt BB. Emeriti was just wanting Bour to get himself a cf. If suggesting Bour "go get the cf now with threats of postwar hitting if they refuse" is **** play, then ok. But the intention was not for Bour to hurt BB's position, only to get a CF for himself.

This should have been clear from Bour offering extra free land for BB right from the time he hit and even increasing his offers once BB actually talked to him. If BB accepted his offer, then BB would have improved their position relative to Emeriti. Any **** play in bour trying to get a cf for himself wasn't intended to benefit Emeriti. When BB refused bours offers of free land and free gold for a cf and instead had a melt down, then they hurt their position relative to Emeriti. This was not what Emeriti expected and it's why Emeriti offered BB free land from Emeriti and modified cf terms to BB's liking and whatever else BB needed to ensure they were not hurt. This is all in addition to the 2.8x land that bour gave back compared to what he razed.

Forum Fanatic
    Still waiting to hear from BB why it was ok for SWEA to do these things but not Emeriti.
    Palem, Pls see my previous post for a suggestion. I actually had hoped you would respond to it. Here is a short clip:
    Quote Originally Posted by tetley View Post
    ... in this case, on the other hand, Emeriti took the first step in ****playing. They were the rock, not the ripple.
    I think you may have missed it cause I posted it as you were typing up your post.

Now that I'm thinking about it, your question isn't even directed at the right people/there is an obvious answer to your question: That stuff from the past didn't really affect BB. That's what's different between SWEA and Emeriti. In this case, they are directly affected by the razing, so it makes complete sense for them to get involved. If you want to ask why people are making "alliances" to combat ****play now, on principled grounds, then you should be asking the non-BB kingdoms who are currently involved on BB's side...

The Jerks.

Strategy Moderator
    tetley, you are quoting arguments to Palem that I've already said are false in that both Pyro and Bb did **** play Emeriti first. I also made it clear that Emeriti never intended for Bb to be hurt by Bour getting a CF and the only reason it did end up hurting Bb was due to them rejecting all of Bour's offers of giving them free stuff for a cf.

Thread Information