Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: cRAZiEs vs Pandas 48 hour notice June 10th yr6

Enthusiast

cRAZiEs vs Pandas 48 hour notice June 10th yr6

Done.

Official Resident Troll of cRAZiEs

To All:

Ignore Ghetto_King's post regarding serving a 48hours notice. There is no notice currently served, and he's not in leadership.

However, the facts have been presented that it seems like Panda have been semi-pumping and all during the last few days behind the awar (bpa have been posted 3 pages back), and I'm still wondering when can my kingdom ever serve notice. Perhaps since awar is already 'ended' in most eyes... maybe a 6 days notice should probably start soon? (again. I only agreed to a 6days prep time ~54hrs ago while talking to flogger if awar ends within 24-48hrs from then.. and that's even w/o seeing their bpa and how much they have pumped science).. cRAZiEs still fine with a 6 days notice as of now, but no bargains.

Utopia is just social text-based chess/poker/starcraft/trading
    There is only 1 important strategy in Utopia. Game Theory

Age 57-63 : Pyromaniacs co-leader
    Age 64: Retired ghetto (Sillies)
    Age 65: Retired warring ghetto (Sillies X)

To be continued...

-
    Dont be a retail investor/trader. You will lose shinies.

Normally its the monarch giving these notices :p

Your post sure did get things fired up though, isnt cJ your monarch?
    War is what happens when language fails.

Enthusiast
    He is amd for my treason i am abandoning. This game is dying and the ****play occuring here between flogger and wussy pandas hiding in a finished awar is BS. Flogger offered the same protextion and crown crap but CJ is honorable and never would want to be handed anything. Let pandas be that BS KD. But hey guys go on and enjoy whats left of the game. Palestine im disappointed in you. You know this is BS and i cant believe ex perversion players are ok with BBs actions.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aranfein View Post
    Normally its the monarch giving these notices :p

Your post sure did get things fired up though, isnt cJ your monarch?

Official Resident Troll of cRAZiEs

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOne View Post
    To All:

Ignore Ghetto_King's post regarding serving a 48hours notice. There is no notice currently served, and he's not in leadership.

However, the facts have been presented that it seems like Panda have been semi-pumping and all during the last few days behind the awar (bpa have been posted 3 pages back), and I'm still wondering when can my kingdom ever serve notice. Perhaps since awar is already 'ended' in most eyes... maybe a 6 days notice should probably start soon? (again. I only agreed to a 6days prep time ~54hrs ago while talking to flogger if awar ends within 24-48hrs from then.. and that's even w/o seeing their bpa and how much they have pumped science).. cRAZiEs still fine with a 6 days notice as of now, but no bargains.
    You took no side, and your kd has been pumping like *****es for over a week.... And YOU losers have the nerve to start a thread about a kd that may be trying to recover some of their military losses?

Both of you need to grow up. Maybe some day you'll be on pandas level, but clearly you both lack any kind of class at the moment.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOne View Post
    Perhaps since awar is already 'ended' in most eyes...

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck View Post
    You took no side, and your kd has been pumping like *****es for over a week.... And YOU losers have the nerve to start a thread about a kd that may be trying to recover some of their military losses?

Both of you need to grow up. Maybe some day you'll be on pandas level, but clearly you both lack any kind of class at the moment.
    http://forums.utopia-game.com/showth...1#post15341446

do you play in pandas? (simians shell)

Again, there isnt any notice sent yet.

To be continued...

-

Regular

Your tantrums are cute. You're like a mindless brainwashed half chimpanzee half panda running around screaming eating poop and throwing bananas.

Post Fiend

Who's this chuck blabbering away? If by class you mean shady play, then don't worry, it's take some talent to reach your class. Let's go fight some awar and get 7k free acres and rejoin again.
    In my own comfort ghetto
    PyroManiaCs (retired)
    AC (retired)

It's a perfectly legitimate play providing that this isn't actually a notice and they truly intend to stick to the wording of their deal. Flogger has shown us the way; all deal breaks are to be answered in kind.
    theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

From what I've heard, a diplomatic ending to this awar has been reached between flogger & emeriti. I'm sure the relevant parties will make a post shortly. Do correct me if I'm wrong.

With that being said, cRAZiEs reserve the right to begin our notice on Pandas anytime soon. It was always set as yr 6+48hours. I mentioned that I was willing to give a 6days preparation time when I talked to flogger 2.5 days ago, with the premise that awar ends within 24-48hrs when we talked.. This is despite already knowing they have started preparations and been exploring 13k acres behind awar 2.5-4.5 days ago and semi pumping their provinces.

I only just found out today that the main reason why they have been 'low gc' is because they have been doing sciences during this awar. They actually have more bpa than us (+ 10 sages vs 3 sages). see http://forums.utopia-game.com/showth...1#post15341446 . To have that kind of bpa while in an awar... going from 60k to 107k..

Pandas would never have had this cow spread/top core spread if we fought Yr 6+48hrs and they didnt join the awar.

With all these being said, cRAZiEs will still stick to the 6 days preparation time, and notice will be served on June 24th, Yr 6. Pandas has essentially an extra day to prepare already because they have entered fort on June 1st, Yr 6 to swap out most of their offensive buildings.. that and + the additional semi pump time last few days.

If anyone thinks cRAZiEs are unfair, it's okay. We will not buldge.

Have a nice day.

PS: hopes to cuddles some pandas!

To be continued...

-

Veteran
    I mean come on CJ, what is there even to talk about? Kingdoms grow, all the time. Provinces pump science, its been a long time. Time for you guys to go farm. Just war and defeat just like the other two that went after you. Nothing to even talk about on the forums.

Vultures be vulturing, nothing to see here folks, move on.

Post Fiend
    Now that manoeuvring into a better position is called vulturing. ok noted. Guys, remember if you want to notice someone, please make sure you do so in a weaker position or else by definition, its called vulturing.
    In my own comfort ghetto
    PyroManiaCs (retired)
    AC (retired)

Quote Originally Posted by Heiney View Post
    Now that manoeuvring into a better position is called vulturing. ok noted. Guys, remember if you want to notice someone, please make sure you do so in a weaker position or else by definition, its called vulturing.
    pretty much

Thread Information