Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: cRAZiEs vs Pandas 48 hour notice June 10th yr6

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMatija View Post
    pretty much
    So that said, traditionally every age when the top 2 fights then someone will be vulturing. ok I shall not feed the troll, please continue trolling.
    In my own comfort ghetto
    PyroManiaCs (retired)
    AC (retired)

Quote Originally Posted by Heiney View Post
    So that said, traditionally every age when the top 2 fights then someone will be vulturing. ok I shall not feed the troll, please continue trolling.
    Yeah the outcomes of these wars are known before they begin, what's the big deal, don't get so offended.

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMatija View Post
    Yeah the outcomes of these wars are known before they begin, what's the big deal, don't get so offended.
    Truth, though most of the grunts of these kingdoms aren't aware, hence some of the grumpus behavior from the peons. Trust in your leadership guys, they know exactly where things are going and how they will end up, just accept your place in the grand scheme and assume there will be a returned favor in the future. :)

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOne View Post

I only just found out today that the main reason why they have been 'low gc' is because they have been doing sciences during this awar. They actually have more bpa than us (+ 10 sages vs 3 sages). see http://forums.utopia-game.com/showth...1#post15341446 . To have that kind of bpa while in an awar... going from 60k to 107k..

Pandas would never have had this cow spread/top core spread if we fought Yr 6+48hrs and they didnt join the awar.

!
    Again, as I previously said. This is false. I looked. 4 of our provs had schools and had them for 12 to 24 hours when you posted that. Why? Because they were ub and yes we needed to get them in. You have Intel on everyone else right? Are they running schools? No. You see their tb too? It's wrecked. Why? Because our smalls were getting hammered.

Again, please share the Intel of your own kingdom. 4 wpa+ raw on your cows, 560+ mil stocked.

Did you fail to mention that we were taking heavy ops? Cows down to 1.3 ppa, one on 2.5 ppa.

Why didn't we have gold? Easy answer.

That doesn't even mention the ns, tornadoes and ms we received.

You and your kingdom seem to be the only ones who believe we are gaining from this. All you're trying to do is some publicity stunt to make it look like we're the bad guys.

Despite all of this, I'm STILL waiting for you to message me.

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Akkadian/Taylor View Post
    Again, as I previously said. This is false. I looked. 4 of our provs had schools and had them for 12 to 24 hours when you posted that. Why? Because they were ub and yes we needed to get them in. You have Intel on everyone else right? Are they running schools? No. You see their tb too? It's wrecked. Why? Because our smalls were getting hammered.

Again, please share the Intel of your own kingdom. 4 wpa+ raw on your cows, 560+ mil stocked.

Did you fail to mention that we were taking heavy ops? Cows down to 1.3 ppa, one on 2.5 ppa.

You and your kingdom seem to be the only ones who believe we are gaining from this. All you're trying to do is some publicity stunt to make it look like we're the bad guys.

We're still waiting to see some summaries of all this 'damage' you are taking. And once again it's your own fault for choosing cheap acres rather than honest acres. No publicity stunt here just calling spades spades.
    Last edited by bitchup420; 28-06-2015 at 15:00.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Akkadian/Taylor View Post

Have it occurred to you to message us? Just food for thoughts. And if you think that only our kd thinks you guys are gaining from this, you clearly have not read the other thread or living in denial.
    In my own comfort ghetto
    PyroManiaCs (retired)
    AC (retired)

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Heiney View Post
    Have it occurred to you to message us? Just food for thoughts. And if you think that only our kd thinks you guys are gaining from this, you clearly have not read the other thread or living in denial.
    You're right I haven't read the other thread. I'm sick of reading the same thing over and over.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by *****up420 View Post
    We're still waiting to see some summaries of all this 'damage' you are taking. And once again it's your own fault for choosing cheap acres rather than honest acres. No publicity stunt here just calling spades spades.
    I'll post when I get my laptop back.

DB cj and co, this is CR vs AMA all over again.

#RespectTheAwar
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

A YR6 deal was made with 48hrs notice as far as i can read from other thread, cJ offered 6 days to prep, that should be enough to prep as you already got the science Pandas i dont see how cJ wanting to notice you is anything illegal or dishonest, its business as usual and he if not mistaken has not given notice before June which bought you an extra day (you wanted 9 days?) you got 7+ the 24hrs stalling... thats 8 days when he wanted 6 and you got 8 out of the 9, isnt a bad trade seeing you had already changed into schools and was doing science.

From the intel posted, you got as much science overall as cJ and more bpa on average, not exactly behind on that... You lack gc? pretty sure you can ToG a hell of a lot and turn science to sustained or whatver and boost builds to full eco you will generate roughly 6mil every 24hrs per province (maybe more), on top running 75% guilds for 4 out of the 6 days will give you good wpa with added science your mod wpa will be bigger then cJs clerics...

Also the cow acres, sure but cJ always had to cow spread which was better then yours, cant see that as unfair, you got time to add atleast 1 if not 2 11k acre cows and still be in decent shape at the top.

If i was cJ i wouldnt have given Human/Sages that long time when deal was less, the longer he waits the stronger yours will be compared to his..
    War is what happens when language fails.

Postaholic
    Aranfein, just so you know cj and his guys has stocked the sci it probely look to be the same but it is NOT.

Forum Addict
    simians will always be simians lame as ****. Change the name but the play remains the same and the worse crime of all? They dirtied a cute animal like panda for that they deserved to be gb'ed like the nub monkeys they are.

Post Fiend
    Notice has been served on June 24 yr6. 6 day (144 hours), see you on the battlefield pandas.
    In my own comfort ghetto
    PyroManiaCs (retired)
    AC (retired)

Regular
    Tick tock almost time to throw some panda on the wok!

Mike just like I'm sure Pandas got science accumulated...
    War is what happens when language fails.

Thread Information