Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: cRAZiEs vs Pandas 48 hour notice June 10th yr6

Quote Originally Posted by Aranfein View Post
    Mike just like I'm sure Pandas got science accumulated...
    Yes, we been on extreme science for the whole duration of awar.

**************** The republic of China ****************

Post Fiend
    Haha Luna is too happy to war with Panda, see below :)!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5I4Wp...ature=youtu.be
    Last edited by scheffie; 29-06-2015 at 05:15.

Guilty Conscience not exactly sure why you post like an ass... At no point did I state you had science on extreme but I am confident enough to say you got science accumulated as it's normal praxis, so claiming cJs kingdom does seems a bit pointless to post when you clearly do too.

If cJs kingdom and your own could plz provide overall science accumulated we can determine whether or not your post is significant..

Again though your sages and the longer he waits the stronger you get compared to him (ya that's a fact), why would he wait to your stronger then him to notice you when his notice is more then legit + he gave you extra days because of awar... If he was unfair about things he could just have served you a 48hr notice and that's it... So at least be greatfull that he's lenient by giving more prep time.
    War is what happens when language fails.

Regular
    Greedy people are never grateful :( A simple thank you would be nice!

- pandas dropped offensive buildings and converted to pump buildings 24hrs before notice. That's an additional day.
    - the last possible op pandas could have receive was from emeriti 48hrs before notice, and that's when fs declared on emeriti. That's an additional day.
    - 2.5-5 days prior to fs declaring on emeriti, pandas explored 12-13k acres. And during this period of time, divinity was already in war and only emeriti could possibly op them . and emeriti was 1v4-5 that time? That's another few days.
    - 1 of the main reasons (AFAIK, only 2 reasons) why awar didn't end before fs declaring emeriti was that pandas didn't agree on the condition of emeriti not wanting to eoacf kds that want to land crown, but rather a duration cf. To me, this is a trivial issue. Would emeriti really notice at like 30-40% land size? This is the reason why awar dragged on 48hrs longer (see first two points)
    - pandas are 25 man tog, and Intel show they have better sciences than us. I'm seeing 600+bpa (excluding stock) on a 4.6k province that grew from 3k.
    - despite all these, instead of a plain 48hrs notice, cRAZiEs still gave 6 days of prep that started 24 hrs after they converted buildings (point 1). 6+1+1+avg(2.5,5)= ?? Days

- I get how things work. cj is always wrong and unfair

This is what happens when you decide to not bargain in diplo and straight away present a number that you feel it's fair. When I talked to Flogger a few days ago, I mentioned 5 days straight away (instead of working from 48hrs notice) and flogger said 6. I gave in and agrees. 3mins convo tops. We both agree we hate it when people try to act smart and bargain in diplo, this isn't your local grocery stall. Flogger got back to me and said pandas are good with 6 days.

Since then, members of pandas have tried to ask for 10 days, 8 days of notice. No harm trying to do so, its part of the game. But no, cRAZiEs are not changing our stance

Gl hf

Tldr : join Utopoa coc clan

Utopia is just social text-based chess/poker/starcraft/trading
    There is only 1 important strategy in Utopia. Game Theory

Age 57-63 : Pyromaniacs co-leader
    Age 64: Retired ghetto (Sillies)
    Age 65: Retired warring ghetto (Sillies X)

To be continued...

-
    Dont be a retail investor/trader. You will lose shinies.

Enthusiast
    Let's not lose sight of the fact that the gold that we could hope to gain in 6 days of pumping, your kd is ALREADY sitting on. So does that mean that for the next 6 days you guys won't be gaining any additional science and/or gold? LOL Let's also not forget that while you cry about us exploring while in awar, that your kd has done the same and now sit at 121,627 acres vs our 108,851 acres - you are roughly 12% bigger and will have way more gold and sciences than us in 6 days time. Stop crying about us having sages.

Forum Addict
    Thats your fault for being lame, gbing, dealbreaking and all that crap. U want equal opportunity crybabies? Go play barbie doll.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by tak3shi View Post
    Thats your fault for being lame, gbing, dealbreaking and all that crap. U want equal opportunity crybabies? Go play barbie doll.
    Haha, even if they didn't do any of those things, their fate would be the same. You do also know that you are defending your beloved Pyros players?

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by tak3shi View Post
    Who did we dealbreak? Who are YOU to call US lame for supporting our friends?

Enthusiast
    By the way, how is the xlogging business these days? What are the chances that Cj doesn't play at least 5 accounts when he wars the Pandas that he is so afraid to lose to?

lol seriously Chuck grow up, why accuse cJ of xlogging without any proof at all? that just stinks of a butthurt post...Your the one that seems scared of warring, not cJ, just saying.
    War is what happens when language fails.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Aranfein View Post
    lol seriously Chuck grow up, why accuse cJ of xlogging without any proof at all? that just stinks of a butthurt post...Your the one that seems scared of warring, not cJ, just saying.
    I've never had a province deleted for xlogging and i've been playing this game a lot longer than most of you...can CJ say the same?

chuck. if we had fought w/o you entering the awar (just yr 6+48hrs). the difference in land size would be more than now (you just posted like what? 12%? btw you have quite some acres in exploration now.. and you have more whorability on your bottom)..

1 of your guys posted like what? 60k acres vs 67k acres at 1 point of time. and that's with cRAZiEs having a crazy pool at that time. since then, you took acres from meep's kd in a very 'interesting' manner, and also alot of unwhorable acres.

the last time AMA was involved with some jerks b2b, they were only given 24-48hrs before another kingdom hostile-d them... also, after the AMA - PYRO - CR - EVERYONE ELSE gb a few ages ago.. pyro gave cr like a week more to prepare, and cr won in the end.

again, it doesnt matter. stop whining. we are still giving 6 days (on top of all the 'additional' days prior to notice).
    -

and no, i never had an account deleted in my life. can ask game moderators to confirm this. lol. nice accusation on your part :P

Utopia is just social text-based chess/poker/starcraft/trading
    There is only 1 important strategy in Utopia. Game Theory

Age 57-63 : Pyromaniacs co-leader
    Age 64: Retired ghetto (Sillies)
    Age 65: Retired warring ghetto (Sillies X)

To be continued...

-
    Dont be a retail investor/trader. You will lose shinies.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck View Post
    I've never had a province deleted for xlogging and i've been playing this game a lot longer than most of you...can CJ say the same?
    Ask Maugrim (in your kingdom) what happened in 2006 with IC, and how guilty we all were. We also cheated a bunch in ZZ back in the day.

Cmon, let's not judge people on the grounds of being deleted or not, because we've all cheated and been deleted at one point or another.
    redwood original. ben style.

KoC -> FAITH -> Identity Crisis -> andn00bs - > Reunion -> ZZ -> InZZo -> PewPew -> SPGC -> Havoc- -> CR -> Evil Dragons

(2003--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------2015)

Thread Information