Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: cRAZiEs vs Pandas 48 hour notice June 10th yr6

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck View Post
    By the way, how is the xlogging business these days? What are the chances that Cj doesn't play at least 5 accounts when he wars the Pandas that he is so afraid to lose to?
    Are you related to bombdigie by any chance?

If these AWAR kingdoms are untouchable, how come we have been hit by them recently?
    Redwood Originals ~Lowriders for life

Quote Originally Posted by Heiney View Post
    Do you explore your province like that in hostile/war?
    Since when is this forbidden? Your logic is as stupid as the one from dorje/leshrak about EOWCF exploring. It's a choice, you either do or you don't. NOBODY should dictate when a kingdom uses their pool and when not. That's THEIR choice. THEIR risk to take if they chose to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by DM_Benjamin View Post
    If these AWAR kingdoms are untouchable, how come we have been hit by them recently?
    They shouldn't be. Contact them to restore the damage!

Quote Originally Posted by Sofs1 View Post
    Cj and crazies can u please comment on the recent available information that when u stated ur intention to notice Pandas, by coincidence Emeriti decided to LL and FB the hell of the Pandas banks, very useful for crazies..?/

Also, if they were not in awar still, why were they opped and why were they razing ABS kds while I read here it was over, etc?

A third question is regarding the recent attacks cj is doing into kds fighting abs by mistake, again this starts to sound like abs excuses and mistakes...

To anti abs group, is this considered as cj joining the abs side?

Or is awar really over? Abs apologized and admitted their foul play?

Will cj and crazies be able to use their size to powerplay and bully Pandas or BB and anti abs step in and avoid the vulture to be?
    I got time to do a proper reply now.

#1: I just checked http://umunk.net/tf/#island=16&kingdom=8& , and from what the graphs show.. only 1 of your banks got LL.. He basically explored from 3796 acres to 7597 acres in the midst of an AWAR.

When is the best time to LL an explored province and gain the maximum amount of acres? Right after the explore is done. I dont know how much FBs really got done.. But honestly, if I wanted Emeriti to help me in cRAZiEs - Pandas conflcit after awar, I would think a full blown LL on that wpa-less human cow is better than FBing.. It is just incredible that you are blaming cRAZiEs when your high risk high reward move of preparing cows in the middle of the conflict got back-fired?

#2 Here's the timeline of the awar, and when notice was officially served

May 19th, Yr 4 : Pandas left fort at 61861 acres, and went into aggresive stance waving meep's kingdom (an AWAR kd on Emeriti's side) for 3.5k acres. A CF deal was made for another 3.5k acres (total 7k acres). I dont know what the actual terms of the CF are, but I doubt it's a 'blank cf'

Feb 20th, Yr 5: Pandas left fort into normal stance, and started joining/rejoining the awar as 1 of the kingdom alongside BB&friends

June 2nd, Yr 5: And Justice For All (Panda faery) explored
    July 21st, Yr 5: Destination Triangle (Panda faery) explored. 32 Caliber Long Rifle (Panda faery) explored
    January 19th, Yr 6: Bhumibol Adulyaedj (Panda faery) explored. Agadez (Panda faery) explored
    Feb 20th, Yr 6: Midgets are back (human) explored

Mar 21st, Yr 6: Divinity (Emeriti's side) got declared on by WSK (BB's side). This left with only 1 kingdom on Emeriti's side that wasnt in a war. Emeriti themselves

April, Yr 6: Serious talks between flogger & Emeriti at around April 11-12th about a diplomatic solution to the end of the awar. A strong skeleton was drafted up, and both parties agreed to most terms but just need some finalizing with the respective kingdoms invovled. Flogger logged off and passed it on to protector to finish up the diplo terms. Protector took over diplo at around April 23rd, and tried to finish up the diplo terms.

However, there were 2 reasons why the diplomatic solution didnt go through.. and the main reason was because Pandas didnt agree to Emeriti not wanting to eoacf kingdoms involved in the awar that wanted to crown. Emeriti requested a duration + notice CF. Pandas didnt accept this. Honestly, it is a trivial matter. I dont think Emeriti will notice from a 40% land size towards the end of the age. Awar continues

May 3rd, Yr 6: Emeriti got declared on by FS. Panda collected their last ~2.5k trad march acres from the awar. There are no more kingdoms who can op or attack pandas oow.

June 2nd, Yr 6: Pandas entered fort, and dropped all their offensive buildings, and swaped into pumping buildings

June 13th, Yr 6: ASF & Emeriti finally agreed to eoacf Pandas and tidied up most of the diplomatic solution with Flogger. It was at this moment where I found out that Pandas actually had more bpa than cRAZiEs.

June 24th, Yr 6: cRAZiEs issued a 6 days notice to Pandas, and this 6 days was already agreed on during mid of April yr 6. Initially, both kingdoms only had a yr 6 +48hrs notice.

Please tell me which date did you read the 'awar was over' and who op-ed Pandas at that period of time. In addition, please let me know what hits were made by pandas when you read that 'awar was over'

Honestly, 6 days notice from June 24th is a very fair deal to Pandas. You basically had at least 46 hours of not being op-ed by anyone on Emeriti's side.. And prior to this date, you already have your faeries doubled/explored up (between June Yr 5 to January Yr 6) and pumping out wizzies/science already. That's at least another 5-7 days more of pumping time on your explored faeries during awar itself. If I had seen your bpa earlier when I made the deal with flogger in April Yr 6, I would definitely have not done 6 days.

Yes, cRAZiEs made mistakes of hitting into kingdoms involved in the awar. I have personally apologized to all the involved parties. Jerks have retalled the hit and we have CF it up. I have talked to Francis from FS and we have settled the issue. I have not personally talked to anyone from TBB, but we have communicated in-game and have a CF up.

Mistakes were done hitting into those kingdoms. And I'll be honest why I didnt have any blank CFs up with those kingdoms. This is because it's very hard to break a CF after it's up, and at that moment of time I felt having no CF but telling my guys not to hit kingdoms involved in the awar was a better choice.

My guys were basically being ranted by me every single day to whore and make sure we dont end up in an inferior spot vs Pandas at the end of the awar.. and cRAZiEs list of kingdoms CF-ed grew by the day.. we dont have awar targets to hit, but have to random across the server across many difference kingdoms

For the records, growth of both Pandas and Sillies during the period of the AWAR.

Pandas 61861 -> 107121, 45.3k acres gained
    cRAZiEs 67504 -> 119525, 52.0k acres gained

This is inclusive of the fact that cRAZiEs had more initial pool during the timeframe.

--

What Pandas has done during the awar, I do not disrespect any of their decisions. I also do not have any personal hate or bias towards any of Panda's leaders (cappo, taylor, AMP etc). They have tried to ask me for a longer preparation time, but cRAZiEs have not changed their stance that a 6 days notice from June 24th, Yr 6 is a fair deal.

I really hope we can stop the mud sliding between both parties and continue with our war preparations.
    Last edited by TheOne; 29-06-2015 at 12:42.

Utopia is just social text-based chess/poker/starcraft/trading
    There is only 1 important strategy in Utopia. Game Theory

Age 57-63 : Pyromaniacs co-leader
    Age 64: Retired ghetto (Sillies)
    Age 65: Retired warring ghetto (Sillies X)

To be continued...

-
    Dont be a retail investor/trader. You will lose shinies.

Less QQ, more PEWPEW

Why do people always have to complain when a war is going to happen.
    PEW PEW PEW!

gl hf!

Utopia is just social text-based chess/poker/starcraft/trading
    There is only 1 important strategy in Utopia. Game Theory

Age 57-63 : Pyromaniacs co-leader
    Age 64: Retired ghetto (Sillies)
    Age 65: Retired warring ghetto (Sillies X)

To be continued...

-
    Dont be a retail investor/trader. You will lose shinies.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by protector View Post
    Since when is this forbidden? Your logic is as stupid as the one from dorje/leshrak about EOWCF exploring. It's a choice, you either do or you don't. NOBODY should dictate when a kingdom uses their pool and when not. That's THEIR choice. THEIR risk to take if they chose to do so.
    Lol it was a genuine question to ask if people explore in hostil/war. Why do you get so defensive prot. no one says it's forbidden and I dunno how do you infer that from one sentence. What a champ.
    In my own comfort ghetto
    PyroManiaCs (retired)
    AC (retired)

Postaholic
    cj who says the awar is over ?

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike^ View Post
    cj who says the awar is over ?
    He does.

Thank you for the explanation TheOne, it clears some doubts.

I still see Crazies as the kd who grew more and with no threats, so I assume they could pump way better than any kd involved in the awar.

Also, i think Pandas were correct in wanting to get a CF as any other kd, why should they be singled out? Seems other kds who could try to fight for crown were all cfed until eoa, why not Pandas? It seems there is always some attempt to single them out to be burned alone.

Another matter is awar being over, since I just heard from a friend in an ABS friendly ghetto that they are stealing into Pandas, is this considered ok..?

Tbh, this is a big mess and I just see Crazies taking some advantage of the situation and trying to make Pandas look like the bad guys, when I think both kds should just sit and agree to a proper deal and date to war if thats their wish.

I have friends on both sides and I get contraditory info, but seems ABS is doing more PR and wheter on purpous or not, they are helping Crazies fight Pandas, which is far from cool or awar is over stance.

Quote Originally Posted by Heiney View Post
    Lol it was a genuine question to ask if people explore in hostil/war. Why do you get so defensive prot. no one says it's forbidden and I dunno how do you infer that from one sentence. What a champ.
    It wasn't the first time this was said by player(s) from your KD. If it was genuine, then apology for the defensive reaction.

@cj - you're right that currently nobody has relations on them. Until after their wars end. Until the CFs are put in place there is no such thing as no relations.

Regular
    Would someone please post all of this "damage" that the innocent little teddy bears are taking plz? I keep hearing that they got it so rough. Pandas is being opped by multiple kds, receiving hordes of hits, big bad cj trying to keel them, etc. Plz set the record strait for us. This is crucial piece of the conversation.

If it is discovered that Pandas are being beaten up and diminished then we will wd our notice and issue a new notice of jan 1st yr10 Age 70 so that they have ample time to recover from the severe beating they took in the "awar"

Protector both FS and Pyro has said awar is over as job was done. you saying its not? (correct me if im wrong i might be reading it wrong as im tired).
    War is what happens when language fails.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by *****up420 View Post
    Would someone please post all of this "damage" that the innocent little teddy bears are taking plz? I keep hearing that they got it so rough. Pandas is being opped by multiple kds, receiving hordes of hits, big bad cj trying to keel them, etc. Plz set the record strait for us. This is crucial piece of the conversation.
    If it is discovered that Pandas are being beaten up and diminished then we will wd our notice and issue a new notice of jan 1st yr10 Age 70 so that they have ample time to recover from the severe beating they took in the "awar"
    You guys have taken our Intel just about every single day. You know when we explore, what our sciences are, etc, but you claim that you don't see our lack of peasants on cows? Really? Who are you trying to fool here?

As for my involvement leading kds, simians would have ceased to exist a long time ago had I not led the kd while anri was on breaks. I played with Simians for about 3 years.. I was in many other kds in my 16+ years of playing. I don't need to explain myself to one of cjs losers though.

Thread Information