Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pyro vs Beer

Forum Addict
    Only size chart runners normally play the NAPs 'n Notices game. Deals are usually only important when you have size to protect and goals to achieve with it. Maybe Beer had neither so they didn't care to make deals.

Post Fiend
    Typical Pyro running away with their tails between their legs. Crying to their alliance. Pyro was soo much cooler with CJ running the show.

Go Crazies or Silliest or w.e u may call yourself! !!!

huh? did something happen?

/me goes back to sleep.
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Regular
    It goes w/o saying that Pyro should've diplo-ed beforehand with Beer. I don't see any wrong doing except for negligence and that the war will be quite one-sided if Pyro goes for war.

Forum Addict
    Guess there wont be any war happening....Saw pyro went into fort and drop from 78k to 71.5k acres...guess that was the CF deal.

Thread Information