Thread: Looking for competitive KD

Looking for competitive KD

Hello there. I am currently looking for a competitive KD that requires high activity and mandatory to have everyone be there during wave time. Kindly leave your contact here if there is any opportunities available. I will get back to you shortly.

Hello Yuik and welcome back to the game! We currently are looking for a solid active player for our kd, if you get in touch i will tell you more about our kd and at the same time learn more about you :) I am in IRC on utonet in #recruiting under the nick Dan7eL all day if you can come poke me? Look forward to hearing from you.

Same here you can find me at #rise2power on irc or shoot me a PM so we can talk.
    Science in Progress 61 Cloud-City | RONIN 62 The Road| RONIN 63 DemonDeathWind | Rise2Power 64 TenToesUp | Rise2Power 65 Toothless Aggressio | Rise2Power 67 FiftyShadesofOrc

I'll join in. You can shoot me a message on irc, I'm usually logged in. My ID is Spamm. If you're interested in playing an attacker, let me know.

Found myself a home. Thanks for all the opportunities given.

Thread closed

Forum Addict
    Yuik where u playing

Quote Originally Posted by tak3shi View Post
    Yuik where u playing
    Currently still in a ghetto. But agreed to join Dan7el. Where are you playing and all the other old players scattered around?

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by yuik View Post
    Currently still in a ghetto. But agreed to join Dan7el. Where are you playing and all the other old players scattered around?
    can't reach u on irc. where u at

Thread Information