Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Noob move spelled disaster for Randomination

Quote Originally Posted by Hustisya View Post
    Hitting larger kingdoms can't actually crush you. The mistake was giving button to a kingdom that can crash them in a war.
    tama!

Quote Originally Posted by ginata View Post
    Since one of the offender was Dutch, we all blamed him. (I don't get this joke though

Or maybe because we sold cocaine to both sides during WWI

Or maybe for our reputation of pot smoking?
    This is my province. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
    My province is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life.
    My province, without me, is useless. Without my province, I am useless.
    I must attack hard with my province. I must attack harder than my enemy who is trying to pk me. I must pk him before he pk's me. I will...

I discovered this thread just now! I'm Famous Last Word's monarch and remember this dramatic turn of events. Like Randomination, we had been waiting ages for a war, so many kd's kept declining. Finally, Randomination came up as a willing sparring partner and everyone got excited. Just when we were about to get hostile I got a message from Old Greg. They wanted us to hold off on declaring, so they could retal. I said I wouldn't push the button until our dragon was near fully funded. The dragon was ready a couple ticks later, so I went to push the button, only to discover Old Greg had declared! For us, this was a disappointment of the highest category and caused a kingdom-wide morale drop. We lost millions of gold to a now obsolete dragon and had to start looking for a war all over again.

I'm Dutch as well, but causing screw ups like these is quite uncharacteristic for us, haha.

Needs to get out more
    @ Swordsman.

I'm curious, where your banner is from? It's origins( I'm middle age so I know nothing )

And I heard ' Throw Me That Axe ' had a bad run as monarch but I still miss seeing his name on your kingdom page.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

I've only been in FLW since age 63, so I don't know much about my kd's rich history. A kd member made the banner, not sure who, but I'll ask .
    Throw Me That Axe was also before my time, left before I came. We still have 8 or 9 guys from the old FLW days (formerly Penguins) playing in our kd.

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsman View Post
    For us, this was a disappointment of the highest category and caused a kingdom-wide morale drop. We lost millions of gold to a now obsolete dragon and had to start looking for a war all over again.
    Sorry about the trouble! hahahaha...

Sooo... Old Greg really wanted to teach us a lesson. lol. Good thing they didn't flex their muscles 100%!

Awesome thread!

Omg this was one of the best threads Ive seen for a long time until people came and ruined it with trying to be "helpfull" and correcting stuff.

First we got a super nostalgic full on roleplay war description.. Then later, even better part, when you were getting the doubts like "Nah this guy is ****ing with us he is making it up", then the culprit joins the discussion and brings the already awesome thread a good 3 lvls higher on the epicthread-scale.

Tnx, made my evening!

it's my very good honour to meet you and you may call me V.

Thanks for the kind words @vir! glad you were entertained as much as we were.

Thread Information