Page 30 of 34 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast

Thread: FS vs ED: FS brings in out of hostile help?

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by Parth View Post
    Francis, rational or not, is a jackass and full of ****. Thats how this whole thing started, with FS bullying us around for two weeks. This thing with them wanting to CF for a wave came up now, when they were in trouble, and neither side could find even a fart of evidence of it having any merit. Let me ask you, if youve been hit for four days, would you go to the other side and offer them compensation? If you had been hit for seven days, or eleven, would you walk up and offer them a gift? Im a firm believer of treating people in the game fairly, and not asking for more then what is juste. From this age back to whenever anyone can remember ED, can anyone bring an example of us wanting more then one wave for anything (Without a solid grudge from before in place)? People in CR council can surely remember me quitting over not getting a firm no b2b war policy in place, I just dislike coming back for more after winning. Same thing made us throw an age when we were ED was whoring, that ****turd elit wanting more then a win. This is very different from how FS / FS leadership feels about things in the game, and therefor I think we will have a hard time reconcile.
    Francis's attitude reflected your own. You are both stubborn as **** and rdy to go the distance.
    Iam in fs for a while now, and only KD ever to not get cf in exchange for a single wave were Stoners. They paid 2 waves on one occasion and only cause they demanded 2 earlier.

We cant prove our intentions cause we use hipchat and forums were wiped. But I think your side knows we were adamnf from the start we demanded something as compensation. You refused to even entertain the idea of any form of compensation.
    750 honor a day was stupid thing to demand, it was just a way for him to tell you to go **** yourself. He can be just as outrageous as you can.

Same **** with we will hit into your wars threats ... srsly 2 weeks later Stoners ran from us to war Pharma and were intentionally farming out honor. We watched them farm out to Pharma with sole intention to steal honor win from us and we didnt do **** about it.
    We respected the war.

Is it rly so hard for you to belive he was so pissed and was talking ****? I know you did, I read your balls pm's ... that was some hardcore raging.

Forum Addict
    Both equally bad..dont need to compare...

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Parth View Post
    Francis, rational or not, is a jackass and full of ****. Thats how this whole thing started, with FS bullying us around for two weeks. This thing with them wanting to CF for a wave came up now, when they were in trouble, and neither side could find even a fart of evidence of it having any merit. Let me ask you, if youve been hit for four days, would you go to the other side and offer them compensation? If you had been hit for seven days, or eleven, would you walk up and offer them a gift? Im a firm believer of treating people in the game fairly, and not asking for more then what is juste. From this age back to whenever anyone can remember ED, can anyone bring an example of us wanting more then one wave for anything (Without a solid grudge from before in place)? People in CR council can surely remember me quitting over not getting a firm no b2b war policy in place, I just dislike coming back for more after winning. Same thing made us throw an age when we were ED was whoring, that ****turd elit wanting more then a win. This is very different from how FS / FS leadership feels about things in the game, and therefor I think we will have a hard time reconcile.
    for gods sake, can you show us ANY form of effort from you to get a cf on our conflict last age? did you offer EVEN a single free hit? you didnt make any offer neither on 1st day, nor 10th day - me not having logs doesnt mean ALL you say is true, and here is your chance to prove your point, show us your attempts of diplo from the start of conflict.. SHOW us, me refusing ANY offer you have made other than an empty cf..

750 honor per day is ONLY ridicilous because it was already too late , only because you DIDNT make any attempts until then.. when i waste +1 week on a conflict because my opponent refuses any compensation, i get what i can by force.. this is NOT bullying, this is your lack of using diplo methods - hint:calling your opponent a moron and asking him to sign a blank cf..

And when someone takes what they want by force from FS they get doubled hostile. Isn't it bad diplo to think that what you think is reasonable to end a conflict when you're on the receiving end?

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    And when someone takes what they want by force from FS they get doubled hostile. Isn't it bad diplo to think that what you think is reasonable to end a conflict when you're on the receiving end?
    i will assume you are just trolling when you deliberately omit half of the sentence to make a point - 'when i waste +1 week on a conflict because my opponent refuses any compensation, i get what i can by force..'

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    With your tunnel vision you will never understand, talking to people that are biased is useless to begin with.

Post Fiend
    I find it hilarious that all the main characters in the Feyr Play Alliance have proven to be dirtier than anything they organized a whole db/gb against Emeriti for.

Quote Originally Posted by LoRD_SaMPuaN View Post
    i will assume you are just trolling when you deliberately omit half of the sentence to make a point - 'when i waste +1 week on a conflict because my opponent refuses any compensation, i get what i can by force..'
    No you are missing the point you consider yourself justified to act like a douchebag cause you percieve that you didn't get what you were entitled too. Then when the most obvious outcome happens that is your actions causes and effect in the next age FS people ***** and who e how awfull ED are for just paying back for the poor treatment they received.

So instead of giving what they demand (actions you thought were okey last age) you ***** and whine how awfull ED are to your allies and get them double hostiled.

:(

Korp has an arguable point. :(

Edit: I don't know why this **** is going on tbh, other than grudge f*cking back, because of an ego battle last age. :(
    Last edited by makeo; 10-07-2015 at 14:01.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by LoRD_SaMPuaN View Post
    .. when i waste +1 week on a conflict because my opponent refuses any compensation, i get what i can by force...
    i get what I can by ****play*

Imo, the ****play was this age. :)

Last age, it was an ego battle. :)

One that fs won
    ..in a Pyrrhic.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    too much insulting

Such mean?

Ok, now I regret posting anything here LoL

Veteran
    You fools still don't get it do you?