Page 1 of 34 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: FS vs ED: FS brings in out of hostile help?

FS vs ED: FS brings in out of hostile help?

Whats going on?
    Last edited by Bishop; 06-07-2015 at 14:49. Reason: locations

I'm tellin palem

Forum Addict
    thread is wrong - fs isnt making any forms of retal to ed, and cf hangs loose so they got the means to end it.. the correct title shouldve been 'pyro vs ed'..

Enthusiast
    Aww it's my birthday as well. :(

Atleast FS were stupid as **** to post about ED "getting hostiled" then magically ED gets doubled before troops get home from hits before FS sends CF offer.

Post Fiend
    How cute, running to thier bigger friends the minute things get sour. Oh well, I have plenty of crowns so couldnt care less. Moral victories are much more important to me (and ED in general I would guess)

Quote Originally Posted by LoRD_SaMPuaN View Post
    thread is wrong - fs isnt making any forms of retal to ed, and cf hangs loose so they got the means to end it.. the correct title shouldve been 'pyro vs ed'..
    A conflict isnt over until the fat lady sings. You have the means to end the conflict if you so desire, you chose not to hence the conflict goes on. As said previously, just cause you claim its not a hostile, doesnt make the hostile go away.

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by silverfox View Post
    Aww it's my birthday as well. :(

Atleast FS were stupid as **** to post about ED "getting hostiled" then magically ED gets doubled before troops get home from hits before FS sends CF offer.
    just curious - we had sent cf offer on 4th, and according to sn pyro waved you on 21st - exactly which army didnt get home within this 17h timeframe?

Regular
    yawn... and here the 100 pages whine thread begins. Quite fast i must say

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    A conflict isnt over until the fat lady sings. You have the means to end the conflict if you so desire, you chose not to hence the conflict goes on. As said previously, just cause you claim its not a hostile, doesnt make the hostile go away.
    does it mean a conflict goes on forever if you kill the fat lady?

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by LoRD_SaMPuaN View Post
    just curious - we had sent cf offer on 4th, and according to sn pyro waved you on 21st - exactly which army didnt get home within this 17h timeframe?
    Even more curious, why would it matter if troops were home or not? You attacked us this uto day and think you can just walk away and we do an ingame cf without any deal what so ever being made? Anyway, its a fact. We beat you fair and sqaure. You called in allies to help instead of bothering to secure a proper CF. No matter how this end in terms of ingame resources you guys are the losers here.

Postaholic
    Fair play alliance strikes again!

I wonder what Floggers take on this is...
    RoughKnecS

--> Want art? <--
    --> Or see Tadpole banners? <--

The industrys greats

** Cerberus ** Killah ** Shadowheart **

Forum Fanatic
    how long passed without a hit from FS?

The Jerks.

Forum Addict
    What is happening....

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Tedurur View Post
    Even more curious, why would it matter if troops were home or not? You attacked us this uto day and think you can just walk away and we do an ingame cf without any deal what so ever being made? Anyway, its a fact. We beat you fair and sqaure. You called in allies to help instead of bothering to secure a proper CF. No matter how this end in terms of ingame resources you guys are the losers here.
    i didnt say it matters or not, just wanted to point out how easily you spout lies & bring up false facts to support your words.. fyi, we dont have any allies nor did we call in anyone to help us, and we have made our fair share of diplo attempts to end this.. from what i see on kd pages, pyro has as 'same' nw&land as you had vs us - so i sincerely hope you show us what we shouldve done vs you..

p.s. nobody denied you have beaten us on this occasion, we have admitted this & been looking forward to moving on since hour 1..

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by tetley View Post
    how long passed without a hit from FS?
    Roughly 5h passed since they got their armies home from their last attacks on us.

Thread Information