Page 11 of 34 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: FS vs ED: FS brings in out of hostile help?

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyB View Post
    Can we get back to interesting question of how server should deal with a one-sided hostile with diplomatic breakdown now?
    Curiously it seems FS is LLing ED (if I read loggs above correctly - and bad Parth for locs!). And I haven't heard of a CF in place with pyro yet (?). So its not really a one-sided hostile, but rather a 2vs1 :) You seem to be right on the diplo breakdown though, heh.
    Last edited by Tadpole; 06-07-2015 at 22:07.
    RoughKnecS

--> Want art? <--
    --> Or see Tadpole banners? <--

The industrys greats

** Cerberus ** Killah ** Shadowheart **

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Zauper View Post
    The most recent offer from ED? EOACF. No hits asked.

Was that an unreasonable offer?
    that offer was made while they are making their 2nd wave after we have stopped hitting them.. they were informed that we were giving only 1 free wave, yet they didnt keep themselves from making 2nd round of hits.. lets say they keep hitting us for 3 more days, its still a reasonable offer to have eoacf?

Post Demon
    The most recent offer from ED? EOACF. No hits asked.

Was that an unreasonable offer?
    When was that offered ? To whom ?
    That is actually better than what we offered for so I gotta ask this ... afaik that was never presented to us. (edit:well guess francis covered this one)

You keep talking about how we never offered anything last age, I cant disprove it with logs ... I am not even sure how exactly diplo was worded with forum wipes. And we use free hipchat version with limited history.
    I do know you were asked to affer SOMETHING in return for cf and you (parth) told us to f*** off.
    Diplo completely broke down afaik after him going postal in pm's with francis.

Whose fault was that ? All I see is a lot of coulda, woulda shoulda about last age, and us actually offering something this age.

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonmeister View Post
    U all are pavos. It's Spanish with means turkey on English language. Gluckgluckgluckgetafrigginglifegluckgluck
    Hurricane Ron of Mad TV! ;-)

When I stopped looking at my iPad I noticed everyone else was looking at their witchboxes. So I looked back at my iPad to see what the heck they were looking at. Welcome to the hotel California.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Postaholic
    What was your offer this conflict citadela? So many posts, so much confusion - didn't catch it :)

edit: nvm. The opening start of conflict; move on with first wave offer I presume.
    Last edited by Tadpole; 06-07-2015 at 22:14.
    RoughKnecS

--> Want art? <--

The industrys greats

Forum Addict
    Right, and this is the problem. Last age, it was acceptable for FS to pummel ED for weeks because they couldn't find an alternative, and yet this age it's not ok for ED to do the same (even when ED is offering FS an EOACF with no extra hits...) If there is a standard, it should have been applied last age.
    Is there a standard though? And was it really OK for FS to keep pummeling ED or was it more like no-one really cared about it? I'm guessing that if Pyro was actually contending for crown this age they would stay the hell out of this, but not for reasons of common curtsey.

Post Demon
    @Jon you are drunk, go chase spanish chicks, now is the best time, stop wasting valuable time here.

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadpole View Post
    What was your offer this conflict citadela? So many posts, so much confusion - didn't catch it :)

edit: nvm. The opening start of conflict; move on with first wave offer I presume.
    I talk a lot, but fact is I am lazy and choose to let others do the actual work while I argue about facts on forums.

Fwiw if they listened to me we would have declared them asap after their initial cf request and go for mintime war with round the clock nm runs. Than once war was over we would do our best to find them next age before they find us.

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by citadela01 View Post
    I talk a lot, but fact is I am lazy and choose to let others do the actual work while I argue about facts on forums.

Fwiw if they listened to me we would have declared them asap after their initial cf request and go for mintime war with round the clock nm runs. Than once war was over we would do our best to find them next age before they find us.
    Mmm. 17 (?) mystics can do quite nicely in a min-time war. War tier is plagued with unreasonable fears/presumed prestige loss from war losses I think. Top war kd's bend over and take a loss too seldom is my experience. Thats talking in general, not about FS or ED in particular (though they should probably have warred twice by now - once last age, once this age, heh).
    RoughKnecS

--> Want art? <--

The industrys greats

There has been a dangerous precedent set this age. The repercussions are that there is no such thing as a CF deal and there is no rules regarding hitting into hostile/ war. All within the games rules but sadly against the spirit of fighting cleanly.

I awoke to see pyros had hit into our hostile with FS which at first angered me but that quickly changed to disappointment. I worry that the kingdoms involved in the deal breaks and out right **** play have opened a can of worms and they need to understand that utopian players have long memories. I have a feeling there will be measures put in place next age to reverse this current trend
    Redwood Originals ~Lowriders for life

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by DM_Benjamin View Post
    There has been a dangerous precedent set this age. The repercussions are that there is no such thing as a CF deal and there is no rules regarding hitting into hostile/ war. All within the games rules but sadly against the spirit of fighting cleanly.

I awoke to see pyros had hit into our hostile with FS which at first angered me but that quickly changed to disappointment. I worry that the kingdoms involved in the deal breaks and out right **** play have opened a can of worms and they need to understand that utopian players have long memories. I have a feeling there will be measures put in place next age to reverse this current trend
    yes...measures called anarchy
    -Gurch

Enthusiast
    Perhaps someone should make a separate thread with all the FS/pyro ****plays over the past couple of ages. I mean the more that comes out the more one wonders.

Post Fiend
    Miss you Silverfox :kiss
    Parth can you ask Fox if I am welcome for cake, I can bring Dutch beers as well?
    Last edited by Gorash; 06-07-2015 at 23:27.

Quote Originally Posted by Parth View Post
    Birthdayboy fox have gotten himself banned, so Imma post as his proxy. The question I believe is directed towards pyro: Are you still hostile with us or did that end?
    I dunno. I still have not gotten a single order so...... Dunno.
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Post Fiend
    show is over folks. nothing to see.
    redwood original. ben style.

KoC -> FAITH -> Identity Crisis -> andn00bs - > Reunion -> ZZ -> InZZo -> PewPew -> SPGC -> Havoc- -> CR -> Evil Dragons

(2003--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------2015)

Thread Information