Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: FS vs ED: FS brings in out of hostile help?

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by LoRD_SaMPuaN View Post
    i didnt say it matters or not, just wanted to point out how easily you spout lies & bring up false facts to support your words.. fyi, we dont have any allies nor did we call in anyone to help us, and we have made our fair share of diplo attempts to end this.. from what i see on kd pages, pyro has as 'same' nw&land as you had vs us - so i sincerely hope you show us what we shouldve done vs you..

p.s. nobody denied you have beaten us on this occasion, we have admitted this & been looking forward to moving on since hour 1..
    Funny how you guys posted about this happening a few hours before it did. Ofc you knew this was coming and thats why you stopped hitting. At least have the decency to admit that. It just reflects even more poorly when you try to lie yourself out of this. Funny thing to be involved in an alliance war without having any allies. Guess it was just for the farm war vs emireti then?

Veteran
    It's all fun and games till fpyro gets involved. Then it's hilarious

Enthusiast
    just curious - we had sent cf offer on 4th, and according to sn pyro waved you on 21st - exactly which army didnt get home within this 17h timeframe?
    I had +18h atack time, was being sat though so not sure time sent out.

Realistically though, what a ****ing hilarious excuse for a war KD. I'm sure when you guys were on your knees infront of Nesta smiling like doughnuts about to receive their special icing, you thought this would be a great way out, probably wait a bit then push button on ED as well.

Firstly, this is highly questionable from Pyro's side..

Secondly, FS and ED has bad blood and everyone knows they are "hostile" why on earth would pyro wave into this before a solution is reached? ED had offered a deal that had been declined, so yes ED could have ended it by not seeking revenge but so could FS.

I dont support bullying and i feel ED was a bit harsh in their dealings but Pyro is doing the dirty here in my personal opinion...
    War is what happens when language fails.

fyi, we dont have any allies nor did we call in anyone to help us, and we have made our fair share of diplo attempts to end this.. from what i see on kd pages, pyro has as 'same' nw&land as you had vs us - so i sincerely hope you show us what we shouldve done vs you..
    Quote Originally Posted by citadela01 View Post
    Feel free to pummel away, you are on the clock and you know it.
    how many kds arround your size you dont have cf with ?
    Bigger and fatter you grow off us worse off you will be in your next conflict.
    Will they wait for you to outgrow them and outtrain them hiding behind one side hostile or will they strike before you get in shape?
    Is there more than one ? If so who will claim proverbial dibs first for juicy pickings ?

Sounds legit.. who to trust...
    Last edited by Korp; 06-07-2015 at 14:42. Reason: Messed up quoting

Veteran
    I sense we need some long nek policing for future ages. That'll show em!

Postaholic
    Can we have a comment from Nesta? :)
    RoughKnecS

--> Want art? <--
    --> Or see Tadpole banners? <--

The industrys greats

** Cerberus ** Killah ** Shadowheart **

Sorry i hear FS had 127 points on meter vs EDs 150 points... How is that not a full blown hostile Pyro? seems like an extremely bad way to smudge the Pyro name.

So what actions will be taken against Pyro for double hostiling?
    War is what happens when language fails.

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Aranfein View Post
    Sorry i hear FS had 127 points on meter vs EDs 150 points... How is that not a full blown hostile Pyro? seems like an extremely bad way to smudge the Pyro name.

So what actions will be taken against Pyro for double hostiling?
    Their argument is going to be that FS hadn't hit in ~12h. Which is certainly true, but doesn't really change the nature of the hostilities to date.

They could claim that ED wasn't interested in a deal, but posts in the other thread would seem to indicate otherwise, and considering the drama last age, doesn't seem unreasonable either. Conflict hasn't dragged on nearly as long. FS is still in range, so it can't really be claimed to be dodging/etc. The idea that FS can unilaterally say 'we're done' without even offering EOA to the kd fighting them is crazy, especially in the context of last age.

Frank reality -- pyro is hitting in as a favor to FS for joining the awar. Not sure who would take action, so probably just grudge :p.

Enthusiast
    Look forward to Pyros excuses for why this is valid.

ED took hits and ops from FS today.
    ED has a full meter and FS have an almost full meter, so FS can easily push button into war if they wish after ED took ~8k of hits.
    Pyro has given no notice to ED, or any kind of indication that ED is "hiding" in hostile so it's not valid in their opinion.
    ED has troops out making hits into hostile.

Ofcourse there's really no need for semantics and discussions;
    FS are getting fisted and know ED can end their age if nothing happens.
    Pyro want's free land and know there's zero advantage to ED pushing button on them.
    Pyro thinks they can get away with being a bunch of tossers, so decided to double hostile and hope they can skip off with the gains.
    Anyone who's not retarded can see Pyro is just powerplaying ED with double hostile "because they can".

Also to think FS and Pyro have had no convos over this is pretty hilarious, FS lipservice campaign to try and make clear they're not hostile along with running their mouths about ED getting doubled right before it happened, exquisite timing.

I think Zapanap just hits the spot.

Veteran
    With cj's blessing, ccan we rebrand that kd to Nesta's Nubs?

#50/50ShotAtItHappening

So technically FS got bullied by ED and now ED is getting bullied by Pyro? I see, I see, let the river of tears flow.

Forum Addict
    126 vs 150
    Is definitely a legitimate hostile

Regardless when is the last action.
    A cf should be in place between ed and FS before pyro wave.

Immortal Ikea Idiot
    Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMatija View Post
    So technically FS got bullied by ED and now ED is getting bullied by Pyro? I see, I see, let the river of tears flow.
    No, technically FS bullied ED last age, and when ED bullied FS back this age they called in friends. Maybe you should stay away from too technical terms.

Thread Information