Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: FS vs ED: FS brings in out of hostile help?

Immortal Ikea Idiot
    Quote Originally Posted by Feint View Post
    126 vs 150
    Is definitely a legitimate hostile

Regardless when is the last action.
    A cf should be in place between ed and FS before pyro wave.
    (127)

Quote Originally Posted by Parth View Post
    No, technically FS bullied ED last age, and when ED bullied FS back this age they called in friends. Maybe you should stay away from too technical terms.
    Ah yes, the tears, they come sooner than expected :P

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMatija View Post
    Ah yes, the tears, they come sooner than expected :P
    Indeed, It didnt take you more than 3 days of active two sided hostile to bring in friends. That was indeed a lot earlier than expected. Guess we are still giving you too much credit.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Parth View Post
    No, technically FS bullied ED last age, and when ED bullied FS back this age they called in friends. Maybe you should stay away from too technical terms.
    Sounds like ED just got outbullied. Mess with the best, die like the rest.

Quote Originally Posted by Runefire View Post
    Sounds like ED just got outbullied. Mess with the best, die like the rest.
    You mean, "the best" has to bring in his friends to be "the best" ? :P How is that "the best". In my parts of the world we call that "The losers who cant handle their **** 1 vs1"

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    You mean, "the best" has to bring in his friends to "the best" ? :P How is that "the best". In my parts of the world we call that "The losers who cant handle their **** 1 vs1"
    Diplomacy is the art of who has the biggest stick. Looks like FS have the biggest stick.

Diplomacy is the art of who has the biggest stick. Looks like FS have the biggest stick.
    No, thats not diplomacy at all thats just brawn no brains. But, still explain to how that equals being "the best" in majority of scenarios bringing outside help is consider to be very loser tactic.

Post Fiend
    How is it that FS has the biggest stick? I though they didnt have anything to do with Pyro waving us?

Post Fiend
    someone once told me fs was the best war kd with the longest winning streak in utopian history.
    Now i realize just how utterly ****ty they are. We endured 2 weeks of their ****play last age, massacres razes learns and trads. without bringing in any outside help. They spend 3 days before calling in pyro.

i see a sapphire dragon started by pyro as well. clearly softening us up for FS.
    Wonder when pyro will stop and FS declare?

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMatija View Post
    So technically FS got bullied by ED and now ED is getting bullied by Pyro? I see, I see, let the river of tears flow.
    Erm no, since you said you joined FS this age let me fill you in:

- ED & FS try to war, both KDs have own opinion on who is right or wrong in not getting war.
    - ED says they won't war, but will give a CF and nothing else.
    - FS Monarch tells ED that even if ED doesn't remain hostile (hits/ops/goes to war with another KD) then FS will still keep hitting them because "you can't just walk away from an active hostile".
    - FS keeps hitting ED for 2 weeks trying to PK/farm ED.

Fast forward to this age.

- ED hostiles FS, FS refuses EDs terms and says we're no longer hostile.
    - FS alliance mates Pyro then wave into ED while we're still hitting FS and both sides have an almost maxed meter (along with ED having sat eating ops from 17 Elf/Fairy prov KD for multiple days).

So feel free to answer me why it's fine for FS to tell KDs that hostile only ends when they say it does and they are happy with CF terms between 2 KDs (they're also allowed to make OOW hits if the other KD finds a different war), yet when roles are reversed then it's fine for them to cancel hostiles at anytime, walk away with no CF terms in place and not only do that but ask for outside help?

Yeah I understand you play in FS, so probably have some form of loyalty to them, but the current situation is total bull**** and your KD is ran by a bunch of moronic pussies. Your choice if you want to make yourself look like an idiot trying to defend them.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    No, thats not diplomacy at all thats just brawn no brains. But, still explain to how that equals being "the best" in majority of scenarios bringing outside help is consider to be very loser tactic.
    It worked for the Allies. Though I imagine Hitler was also screaming "no fair, 1vs1 plz".

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Tedurur View Post
    Indeed, It didnt take you more than 3 days of active two sided hostile to bring in friends. That was indeed a lot earlier than expected. Guess we are still giving you too much credit.
    It's amazing to see how fast you make facts from assumptions. That being said, I hope they hit you hard ;)

Post Fiend
    It worked for the Allies. Though I imagine Hitler was also screaming "no fair, 1vs1 plz".
    Wow, just wow. What a complete and utter moron you are.

Godwin so fast, best way to know whos a loser. :)

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorash View Post
    It's amazing to see how fast you make facts from assumptions. That being said, I hope they hit you hard ;)
    yes, Im not a complete moron so I can connect the dots at times. Do you honestly believe that ANYONE think that FS didnt have anything to do with this? You ****played to try and get out of a ****ty position. Everyone can see what your super awesome warring KD is made of.

Thread Information