Page 4 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: FS vs ED: FS brings in out of hostile help?

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    Godwin so fast, best way to know whos a loser. :)
    Someone had to do it :)

And I have no cards in this game. This whole situation is win/win for me. Maybe I will even get to raze you at some point Korp :)

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Runefire View Post
    It worked for the Allies. Though I imagine Hitler was also screaming "no fair, 1vs1 plz".
    Thanks for re-writing around 17 years worth of fairly accepted gaming in utopia in order for you to make a dumb forum post where you try to make yourself look right, you utter hero.

We should have just OOW razed FS and then employed you as head of PR.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorash View Post
    It's amazing to see how fast you make facts from assumptions. That being said, I hope they hit you hard ;)
    Doesn't take a genius to work it out.

Mix in that everyone in Pyro is magically "idle" and refrained from commenting on their double hostile.

"Oh hey guys, I know we helped Pyro in AWAR and told you that you were likely going to be farmed out by another KD and have your troops out hitting us and have been trying to convince everyone who will listen that this isn't actually a hostile for the last ~12 hours, but really it's just a co-incidence that all of this happened!!!!"

Post Fiend
    Maybe you should war us sometimes, but fact is your emo-style of running a kingdom makes sure that never happens.
    Last edited by Gorash; 06-07-2015 at 16:12.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by silverfox View Post
    Thanks for re-writing around 17 years worth of fairly accepted gaming in utopia in order for you to make a dumb forum post where you try to make yourself look right, you utter hero.

We should have just OOW razed FS and then employed you as head of PR.
    And what do you call what ED and FS are doing in their posts. I learned from watching you guys.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by silverfox View Post
    Doesn't take a genius to work it out.

Mix in that everyone in Pyro is magically "idle" and refrained from commenting on their double hostile.

"Oh hey guys, I know we helped Pyro in AWAR and told you that you were likely going to be farmed out by another KD and have your troops out hitting us and have been trying to convince everyone who will listen that this isn't actually a hostile for the last ~12 hours, but really it's just a co-incidence that all of this happened!!!!"
    Doesnt take a genius to understand landfat and honor heavy ED is a perfect target for war. Lame to blame poor strategy on us..

Doesnt take a genius to understand landfat and honor heavy ED is a perfect target for war. Lame to blame poor strategy on us..
    How is that a perfect target for war? Seems like the least perfect target for war. Since most likely wont war.What kind of scrub are you? :(

I don't have much to say from the pyro side of things. Here is what I know:

1) a few days ago I was told people were looking for a war
    2) a day later I was told, train up we are going to wave someone
    3) a day later I was told, we are going to take another day or two because people are slow
    4) then they said, RAWR 20th we wave (still no mention of who)
    5) on the 20th I said, "anyone need me for anything?" and got no response so I went back to other things.

Now you all know as much about pyro's position in this as I know.
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Enthusiast
    Who said anything about how good ED is as a target?

If you believe what you're saying then not really sure there's any point in talking to you, because by your amazing logic then everyone should just wait for people to wave and have troops out then come double hostile them because they're "perfect targets for war".

Being hostile with people is now poor strat, wonderful to know. Nothing to do with your KD asking for help, must be EDs fault for thinking that hostiles = hostile.

Regular
    Damn fire starters

Post Demon
    You say Pyro is planning to soften you up for us as you say and we than press the button. Yet onesided cf offer is still targeted at you and you can close or at the very least reset relations at will and remove that threat.
    Sounds like crying wolf and dodging to me.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheister View Post
    I don't have much to say from the pyro side of things. Here is what I know:

1) a few days ago I was told people were looking for a war
    2) a day later I was told, train up we are going to wave someone
    3) a day later I was told, we are going to take another day or two because people are slow
    4) then they said, RAWR 20th we wave (still no mention of who)
    5) on the 20th I said, "anyone need me for anything?" and got no response so I went back to other things.

Now you all know as much about pyro's position in this as I know.
    Fun timeline, normally don't go full tinfoil hat but maybe some people would say it's quite cute how that matches up vs. ED/FS interactions.

Quote Originally Posted by citadela01 View Post
    You say Pyro is planning to soften you up for us as you say and we than press the button. Yet onesided cf offer is still targeted at you and you can close or at the very least reset relations at will and remove that threat.
    Sounds like crying wolf and dodging to me.
    So what you're basically saying is ED has the choice of taking a CF with zero terms vs. a KD who has openly threaterned to come after ED in the future AND whos alliance mates are currently waving ED or if we don't then we're dodging Pyro? Newsflash, we're hostile with FS & to quote Francis, "a hostile doesn't end when you say it does", you asking another KD to wave into ED doesn't change anything except probably how much longer you're going to need to be farmed for us to take back what Pyro has.
    Last edited by silverfox; 06-07-2015 at 16:34.

*idly notes that the expected happened*

Regular
    I wonder where protector is now? surely he must right this wrong and punish fpyro?

last age BB actioned my kd for hitting into a fat, underpumped FS (who were apparently in a 3 week hostile). He stated things like "don't interfere with hostiles, and I wont need to interfere with you"

Now pyro full waves into ED, who are clearly hostile with FS (only a 3 day long hostile from what I've read). Protector, police of utopia, please action this ASAP, or can you only bully kd's who are 1/10th of your size?

Tic Toc BB, i'm waiting for you to punish fpyro!

cita, you know i got a lot of respect for FS and you/Francis in general, but there was an offer on the table from ED that you could have accepted and ended this..

It leaves a sour taste that especially when i know how much you guys hate 2v1's so maybe if its not you calling in Pyro, then get them to stop because this is an awful thing to set for future hostiles involving yourselves and Pyro.
    War is what happens when language fails.

Thread Information