Page 5 of 34 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: FS vs ED: FS brings in out of hostile help?

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by Aranfein View Post
    cita, you know i got a lot of respect for FS and you/Francis in general, but there was an offer on the table from ED that you could have accepted and ended this..

It leaves a sour taste that especially when i know how much you guys hate 2v1's so maybe if its not you calling in Pyro, then get them to stop because this is an awful thing to set for future hostiles involving yourselves and Pyro.
    There was no offer Angels, just a lot of "f*** you's" wrapped in gift paper.

Quote Originally Posted by citadela01 View Post
    Just cause you think the offer was outtageous doesnt mean there was no offers. But I guess it goes hand in hand with your own philosophy of "everyone else is at fault and i am perfect"

Post Demon
    I feel like FS used to come across as a high quality warring KD, and then they've managed to drag themselves through the mud horribly over the past few ages.

As for Nesta's Nubs? Nubs gonna Nub.

Enthusiast
    Not sure of every msg Parth sent, but I seem to recall something like him asking for 2-3 free waves then maybe a learn wave?

Assume that is correct and you'd be looking at ED hitting FS for under 3 days to take their requests "by force" thich is something FS kept saying they were doing to ED last age. So you were unwilling to give under 3 days worth of hits with Parth being "unreasonable" which is "revenge" for 2 weeks worth of hits FS put into ED last age.

As I said before to other FS player, I'd love to see some of you justify why it's fine for Francis to be able to take what he wants from ED by force, spending as long as it takes and it be a valid hostile, while "punishing" ED for not accepting the CF terms FS wanted to enforce. But after 3 days of hostile then FS are allowed to walk away without accepting any terms and just cancel off hostile then claim another KD is free game to rest of server (while having troops out on FS AND having stealth/mana depleated AND have sat for 72 hours under ops from FS)?

Francis was unreasonable in terms of negotiating, he wanted +8k honour at one point, yet 2-3 land grab waves and FS have trash sci is "**** yous".

Forum Fanatic
    2.5 days of extra prep time in exchange for guaranteed war seemed like a reasonable offer to me since you guys had a fairly reasonable land advantage.

Several (4? 5?) waves for CF is a lot, but also not entirely unreasonable considering the circumstances of last age. Often in top conflicts, if you CF before draft, you're giving up close to 2 waves. If you CF post draft, it winds up being closer to 3-4 waves.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Meep View Post
    I feel like FS used to come across as a high quality warring KD, and then they've managed to drag themselves through the mud horribly over the past few ages.

For once im with you.. seriously wtf with nesta. Might need a bit of respect eh boy? From humble beginning in this game become a total thrash pushover now.

Enthusiast
    Actually forgot about the part Zauper mentions.

Where FS asked for time to prep for war and were told that we'd let them prep in exchange for us having the button at war time, so it's not like Parth was totally unreasonable in every offer.

Quote Originally Posted by Heathen View Post
    For once im with you.. seriously wtf with nesta. Might need a bit of respect eh boy? From humble beginning in this game become a total thrash pushover now.
    It's funny, because looking through old posts there's ones where Fratzia hit ED OOW after they went to war with Pyro in 2013 and Nesta being all humble about Pyro trying to be better KD, etc. Fast forward 2 years and you get people acting like bottom feeding cockroaches for every acre they can grab with any justification possible (ie. because we can).
    Last edited by silverfox; 06-07-2015 at 16:59.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Meep View Post

Looks like ED propaganda is paying off.

Quote Originally Posted by Gorash View Post
    Looks like ED propaganda is paying off.
    Its more like, the more you open your mouth more people will dislike FS.

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by Zauper View Post
    2.5 days of extra prep time in exchange for guaranteed war seemed like a reasonable offer to me since you guys had a fairly reasonable land advantage.

Several (4? 5?) waves for CF is a lot, but also not entirely unreasonable considering the circumstances of last age. Often in top conflicts, if you CF before draft, you're giving up close to 2 waves. If you CF post draft, it winds up being closer to 3-4 waves.
    2.5 days sounds nice on paper, sadly it included no growth clause which meant we couldnt either grow our own ub's or large enough provs to even challange any of theirs 7 ub's ... so no it was not good deal. It was a loose/loose situation, we recognized it.

We were reasonable enough after that i feel, offered standards terms, were open to negotiations but it wasnt enough.
    We gave them moral satisfaction by admitting to have been caught with pants down and beeing outplayed but that wasnt enough either.

We were almost equal on land and ahead of honor when they waved ... they were what ? 25k land and 10k+ honor ahead of us when tehy got waved, its enough by any measure.

We decided to pull same **** feint did to us last age, offer cf and roll over rather than pamper their egos any more.
    Coming to forums after that with promises of "new and improved" cf offer is bs.

First we have

2.5 days sounds nice on paper, sadly it included no growth clause which meant we couldnt either grow our own ub's or large enough provs to even challange any of theirs 7 ub's ... so no it was not good deal. It was a loose/loose situation, we recognized it.

We were reasonable enough after that i feel, offered standards terms, were open to negotiations but it wasnt enough.
    We gave them moral satisfaction by admitting to have been caught with pants down and beeing outplayed but that wasnt enough either.

We were almost equal on land and ahead of honor when they waved ... they were what ? 25k land and 10k+ honor ahead of us when tehy got waved, its enough by any measure.

We decided to pull same **** feint did to us last age, offer cf and roll over rather than pamper their egos any more.
    Coming to forums after that with promises of "new and improved" cf offer is bs.

There was no offer but there was at least one offer? HOW DOES IT WORK!?

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    Its more like, the more you open your mouth more people will dislike FS.
    Come on, as neutral and regular reader in this forum, i think FS has portrayed themselves badly here. Those that might have seen FS as a good example of a warring kd, would now sing a different tune. Pusseh style!

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by jwuzi View Post
    I sense we need some long nek policing for future ages. That'll show em!
    I have a long neck but a walnut sized brain. Would that work?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Veteran
    You now have button on Pyro, please push and war. It's only game.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Does BB plan on razing Pyro's cow?

Also, does BB have anything to say now that basically all of their allies have done nothing but ****play since this awar ended?

Thread Information