View Poll Results: Who will win the Land crown in age 65?

Voters
52. You may not vote on this poll
  • Crazies

21 40.38%
  • The Expendables

11 21.15%
  • Beastblood

6 11.54%
  • Warseekers

2 3.85%
  • Pandas

7 13.46%
  • Fluffylicious

2 3.85%
  • Feyr Play Alliance

3 5.77%
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Who will land crown in age 65?

Who will land crown in age 65?

Who will win the land crown in age 65?
    Redwood Originals ~Lowriders for life

Godly. This is Chrystal garuntee.
    All for one and one for Chrystal!!

Quote Originally Posted by Chrystal Palace View Post
    Godly. This is Chrystal garuntee.
    That guarantee decided my vote. CP decides crowns #b2b
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

So when is the farmout?

Veteran
    One of the dumbest ages for this crown in recent memory all because of Emeriti.

To be fair, and not to get off topic long, the end did not justify the means in my opinion.

This age has set the standard of whats to come in Utopia

Quote Originally Posted by DM_Benjamin View Post
    To be fair, and not to get off topic long, the end did not justify the means in my opinion.

I'm so tired of these posts of imminent doom. Nobody will buy this crap just because you keep repeating it over and over. There will probably be conflicts between the parties involved but that doesn't influence nobody who doesn't want to get involved in any way so why would they care about your imminent doom propaganda. If you are spreading this crap just because you want to feel better about yourself that's fine and understandable but trying to influence others with these lame attempts at spreading panic is just too obvious and serves no real purpose other than to make me post crap like this.
    Last edited by MyNameIsMatija; 07-07-2015 at 08:54.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by DM_Benjamin View Post
    Indeed. Very sad.

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMatija View Post
    I'm so tired of these posts of imminent doom. Nobody will buy this crap just because you keep repeating it over and over. There will probably be conflicts between the parties involved but that doesn't influence nobody who doesn't want to get involved in any way so why would they care about your imminent doom propaganda. If you are spreading this crap just because you want to feel better about yourself that's fine and understandable but trying to influence others with these lame attempts at spreading panic is just too obvious and serves no real purpose other than to make me post crap like this.
    What "crap", so far it's proven data. Pandas try to screw Crazies over by noticing their ally and Pyro "just so happens" to wave ED while they're hostile with FS. If coincidences aren't an acceptable excuse for Emeriti, they're not an acceptable excuse for Feyr play.

Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    Indeed. Very sad.

What "crap", so far it's proven data. Pandas try to screw Crazies over by noticing their ally and Pyro "just so happens" to wave ED while they're hostile with FS. If coincidences aren't an acceptable excuse for Emeriti, they're not an acceptable excuse for Feyr play.
    Please... "proven data", this is ASF's "facts" all over again (the way you leave out specific events to fit some story that simply doesn't hold water), I won't bother, this is way off topic as it is.

Edit:
    Lets agree to disagree and leave it at that if that's fine with you.
    Last edited by MyNameIsMatija; 07-07-2015 at 15:31.

Veteran
    Looks like the crybabies don't like the new direction of Utopia. Cute.

If Emeriti and their mutts aren't planning something for next age, well then:

It would be very sad if that alliance simply rolls over like a bunch of noob lords.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Please... "proven data", this is ASF's "facts" all over again (the way you leave out specific events to fit some story that simply doesn't hold water), I won't bother, this is way off topic as it is.

Edit:
    Lets agree to disagree and leave it at that if that's fine with you.

What is there to disagree about?
    Pyro waved ED while they were hostile with FS
    Pandas noticed BB.

Obi-Wan tells Anakin that "Only the Sith deal in absolutes", and uses that as his identification that Anakin had actually turned to the Dark Side.

But it would seem the statement itself "Only the Sith deal in absolutes" would be an absolute statement itself, and that his rash actions based on this single statement is just as 'Sith-like' as Anakin's statement of "Either you're with me or against me" (paraphrased, I forget the exact statement.)

Is this not a very clear indicator that the Dark Side is present in all who use the force, and reinforces Palpatine's assertion that the Jedi are simply blind to the powers of the Dark Side instead embracing their full potential?

Best so far, Palem getting trolled so badly by munk

Obi-Wan tells Anakin that "Only the Sith deal in absolutes", and uses that as his identification that Anakin had actually turned to the Dark Side.

But it would seem the statement itself "Only the Sith deal in absolutes" would be an absolute statement itself, and that his rash actions based on this single statement is just as 'Sith-like' as Anakin's statement of "Either you're with me or against me" (paraphrased, I forget the exact statement.)

Is this not a very clear indicator that the Dark Side is present in all who use the force, and reinforces Palpatine's assertion that the Jedi are simply blind to the powers of the Dark Side instead embracing their full potential?
    yikes!
    #magi

When did I mention imminent doom? I merely stated that I don't think the GB was justified. Calm down little man and go have a coffee and relax. I don't know who you are or what kingdom you are in but you need to chill out

Thread Information