View Poll Results: Who will win the Land crown in age 65?

Voters
52. You may not vote on this poll
  • Crazies

21 40.38%
  • The Expendables

11 21.15%
  • Beastblood

6 11.54%
  • Warseekers

2 3.85%
  • Pandas

7 13.46%
  • Fluffylicious

2 3.85%
  • Feyr Play Alliance

3 5.77%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Who will land crown in age 65?

Stinger > munkbot
    All for one and one for Chrystal!!

Forum Addict
    I enjoy it when people type out the word "yawn" --- they really want you to know how bored they are with you, but simply typing "I am absolutely bored with you" just isn't nearly condescending enough for the ego-driven superiority mongers.

Belittling a person instead of disproving their argument is just about the worst tactic you can use if you want to be taken seriously dude.

Quote Originally Posted by Verminator View Post
    I enjoy it when people type out the word "yawn" --- they really want you to know how bored they are with you, but simply typing "I am absolutely bored with you" just isn't nearly condescending enough for the ego-driven superiority mongers.

Belittling a person instead of disproving their argument is just about the worst tactic you can use if you want to be taken seriously dude.
    Zzz
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

Quote Originally Posted by Band of Horses View Post
    Zzz
    Smell my finger!
    All for one and one for Chrystal!!

Quote Originally Posted by Chrystal Palace View Post
    Smell my finger!
    I bet it smells like shame.
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

I know BB said they will not try to crown this age and probably have an eoacf with Expendables, but it would be fun to see a war between these two KDs on even terms, would add some flavour to this age.

Just a thougth, probably not going to happen though :(

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Band of Horses View Post
    Zzz
    EVEN WORSE! You're so superior to me that my words put you straight to sleep. :(

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMatija View Post
    I know BB said they will not try to crown this age and probably have an eoacf with Expendables, but it would be fun to see a war between these two KDs on even terms, would add some flavour to this age.
    teehee, because this age hasn't had enough flavor so far? Maybe it's one of the ****tiest flavors ever invented, but gosh darnit, at least it tastes like something!

teehee, because this age hasn't had enough flavor so far? Maybe it's one of the ****tiest flavors ever invented, but gosh darnit, at least it tastes like something!
    Haha, improvement to last age.

We put our crown on CJ for a minute. F'king adorable but it doesn't fit.
    theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

Regular
    Bahahaha haha

Needs to get out more

Actually a yawn is a sign you are intimidated and/or capitulating and/or you're bored & tired. So a yawn that occurs is a world of possibilities. While a sophisticated sense of behavior and personality tells may seem in order you can use violence to make sure.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Expendibles clearly win the per capita crown. Play more than half the age with 22 provinces ....... almost crown.....
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

We were top 5 pre awar with only 8 provs under my control. Rest were randoms. I calculated our total current crown count and it's something like 243. Will drop about 20 or so when Elit leaves us to go teach chess to noobs.

Sir Postalot
    Quote Originally Posted by Godly View Post
    We were top 5 pre awar with only 8 provs under my control. Rest were randoms. I calculated our total current crown count and it's something like 243. Will drop about 20 or so when Elit leaves us to go teach chess to noobs.
    There is a zero percent chance you actually did this.

Thread Information