View Poll Results: Who will win the Land crown in age 65?

Voters
52. You may not vote on this poll
  • Crazies

21 40.38%
  • The Expendables

11 21.15%
  • Beastblood

6 11.54%
  • Warseekers

2 3.85%
  • Pandas

7 13.46%
  • Fluffylicious

2 3.85%
  • Feyr Play Alliance

3 5.77%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Who will land crown in age 65?

Quote Originally Posted by Hustisya View Post
    Did The Expendables have eoa cfs on top kds including Crazies? Will Crazies allow them to crown without fighting?
    I already mentioned to blizz, mango and some others a few weeks ago that I'm (cRAZiEs) totally cool if The Expendables manage to crown through diplomatic means. They have mentioned they have eoacf with all the top, and if they manage to crown by using orc gains whoring through strategic networth manipulation.. Kudos to them.

Utopia is just social text-based chess/poker/starcraft/trading
    There is only 1 important strategy in Utopia. Game Theory

Age 57-63 : Pyromaniacs co-leader
    Age 64: Retired ghetto (Sillies)
    Age 65: Retired warring ghetto (Sillies X)

To be continued...

-
    Dont be a retail investor/trader. You will lose shinies.

Quote Originally Posted by TheOne View Post
    I already mentioned to blizz, mango and some others a few weeks ago that I'm (cRAZiEs) totally cool if The Expendables manage to crown through diplomatic means. They have mentioned they have eoacf with all the top, and if they manage to crown by using orc gains whoring through strategic networth manipulation.. Kudos to them.
    They deserve the crown. Its not more then fair to them and others, they are truly neutral, compared to you.

goodz gets crown this age :)
    My life is better then yours.

Post Fiend
    Crazies needs to farm WSK and fights the winner between Fluffy and Panda. Probably lots of people will help Expendables by negotiating their acres. Still a tight race imo.

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Razer View Post
    They deserve the crown. Its not more then fair to them and others, they are truly neutral, compared to you.
    Since I can't insult users I'm going to insult this comment. This comment is ignorant pinko commie trash. Razer however seems to be magnanimous and benevolent and has quite the intellect as well as a superb grasp on reality. So down to earth this fellow :D

Now let's compare a kd competing for land prov crown to a kd that just wanted to be crazy and do whatever in a large fashion. Both of these kds eoacfed the kd land crown competitors. And let's not forget that the only reason crazies or godlies are in this position is because a bunch of knuckleheads decided to ruin the age and be insult worthy nubcakes.

Also I don't remember crazies ever participating in the lame gbing for profit racket
    Last edited by 007; 16-07-2015 at 06:16.

I voted Godly kd.
    Science in Progress 61 Cloud-City | RONIN 62 The Road| RONIN 63 DemonDeathWind | Rise2Power 64 TenToesUp | Rise2Power 65 Toothless Aggressio | Rise2Power 67 FiftyShadesofOrc

Quote Originally Posted by 007 View Post
    Also I don't remember crazies ever participating in the lame gbing for profit racket
    No, you like to stand aside and comment, then vulture the remains risk-free.

Thread Information