Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who takes notice of kingdom names anymore?

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Meep View Post
    Not really.
    Quite sure.

If you hit into a ghetto tagged 'war agreed STFO' they'll cry about it.
    Do you listen to every province on the server that cries after getting hit? If not, then why would you listen to ghettos tagged 'war agreed STFO'?

And yet they feel entitled to hit out from the same position.
    Instead of letting their armies sit at home 24/7? What a crazy idea!

If you want the entire server to leave you alone, you better be leaving the entire server alone.
    Sadly, that doesn't really work that way (I've tried). Maybe StratO can elaborate, I hear he spent ages trying out a 'retal only' playstyle. :p

Edit: He appear to be acomplished ninja too! :[
    Quote Originally Posted by :p
    The chance of needing 20 NBs to cure the plague is c. 1/470 trillion.
    Your logic is non existent, You should read more than one post.

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyB View Post
    Quite sure.

Do you listen to every province on the server that cries after getting hit? If not, then why would you listen to ghettos tagged 'war agreed STFO'?
    I generally look for KDs tagged war agreed or similar, snatch news, and seek out KDs that are hitting out while asking everyone else to stay out.

If they complain, I usually make fun of them and hit them again.

Instead of letting their armies sit at home 24/7? What a crazy idea!
    Yes, if you expect 4000 people to not hit you, then keeping your armies in seems like what you should be doing

Sadly, that doesn't really work that way (I've tried). Maybe StratO can elaborate, I hear he spent ages trying out a 'retal only' playstyle. :p

Edit: He appear to be acomplished ninja too! :[
    Maybe it should.

I've got not problem respecting people asking to be left alone in anticipation of conflict

Simultaneously, I expect them to respect the same of me, and also to be leaving me alone if they don't want me hitting them.

I don't see any real drawbacks to it.

Needs to get out more
    In 63 I went solo in a shell as human WH. I explored, retaliated attacks, and in one instance land dropped a friendly. The LD was negligible as we kept screwing up our stance timing.

I had 2 CF with friendly kingdoms in the lower half(50+) of the charts, the tops were earned through retal. CFs with BB, Emeriti, Pew with no conditions. No CF with Sleepy or Alice. Alice answered my retal with unity(I respect that and a 1k acre bloodletting). EoA I offered CF to a kingdom in which I was out-dueled by an undead WH.

It was for the pleasure of challenge. I was sensitive to kingdom goals so I only retaliated attackers and never struck t/ms even under great duress. I only stole in retaliation. I sometimes skipped retal vs smaller kingdoms either out of compassion or prioritizing larger kingdoms for retal. There was no safe time to pump which I think should be a universal concept.

I was joined by my friend makeo later in the age who provided valuable aid. I tagged as my Virtual Kingdom in 63 and my monarch name was my forum name. It was fun not having to worry about the fate of kingdom mates. NW difference made retal ferociously effective.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by StratOcastle View Post
    Stop The Faery Organization. We attack them wherever we see them.
    Where do i sign up?

Post Fiend
    Lol! Maybe TommyB didnt experienced playing in ghettos that he sound like an elitist hypocrite. If my ghetto kd will raze in your war since you dont have CF deals with most ghettos, you think your eyes wont turn red and try to threaten or call your friends? Few ages ago BBB was waved by Pew so their armies wont get caught at home during their coming war with Pyro. If you were BBB its okay for you? You will remain calm and relax as it is normal? Dang! If some top players were able to get out clean after fsuing top kds then ghettos can fsu too. TommyB I maybe a ghetto but seriously you sound dumb.

Postaholic
    If it's not a kingdom name tag then I find 50 percent of the time it's fake and 50 percent of the time they "claim" they forgot to change it.

If you want to draw attacks in, tag stay out hostile or something to that effect.
    War Monkeys War Monger - Contact me if interested in a beating.

Rather than whining, getting pissy and getting on my radar why don't you just .....

Needs to get out more
    Even when I was more ambitious I'd try to hit lowest activity provinces. I'm not being preachy, as this is just my approach. Since I'm not really competing I attempt to be a steward of the game. I try not to force misery on lesser kingdoms or tops with focussed goals.

While some could argue that hitting some sap will teach them lessons, I prefer to let the rest of the server deal out hard lessons. I'm no pro. This game isn't that hard if your an individual thinker that understands teamwork. Lots of players are lost in 'follow the leader' thinking and only ask small questions.

The short answer is, I don't attack kingdoms tagged to 'avoid' them UNLESS they attack me or my kingdom. Everybody gets the first shot on me. It's how I enjoy the game.
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Thread Information