Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who takes notice of kingdom names anymore?

Who takes notice of kingdom names anymore?

My kingdom is currently being waved by one kingdom titled "No War STFO" and another kingdom titled "Hostile STFO". Neither has offered any war terms and neither is responding to attacks made by my kingdom.

Am I the only one who sees this as ironic?
    FEISTY UA

If we shadows have offended,
    Think but this, and all is mended,
    That you have but slumber'd here
    While these visions did appear.

United Angels - honour - friendship - loyalty

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Sometimes people are just slow removing their tags because they forgot, but generally utopians are scumbags that want their cake and to eat it too.

I just assumed that STFO was an alliance. :(

Needs to get out more
    Stop The Faery Organization. We attack them wherever we see them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Enthusiast
    Lol

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    Sometimes people are just slow removing their tags because they forgot, but generally utopians are scumbags that want their cake and to eat it too.
    Pretty much this.

Took hits from a KD tagged AWAR STFO, yet they find time to random grab KDs in middle of an Alliance War, seems legit.

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by StratOcastle View Post
    Stop The Faery Organization. We attack them wherever we see them.
    Lol. That is funny!

Got multiple hits by a kingdom hitting us straight out of eowcf for some very nice plunders, told them that if they keep hitting us while they're riding under a "WAR AGREED STFO" tag, then i'll repay the favor INTO said "agreed war". They stopped immediately. As mentioned earlier utopians can and will be douchebags when the circumstances are right, but just call them out on their tag, let them know that if they don't respect the tag, neither will you when roles are in reverse.
    #CanWe-public @utonet

I consider the tags to be just for KD info. If i see a KD with a tag its ok for randoms hits. But we shouldnt wave them or try to war them? Am i mistaken maybe?
    I think that some random plunders are fine even if you are going to war, just to fund the dragons. So id say random hits are fine but not KD waves

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by Engman View Post
    Got multiple hits by a kingdom hitting us straight out of eowcf for some very nice plunders, told them that if they keep hitting us while they're riding under a "WAR AGREED STFO" tag, then i'll repay the favor INTO said "agreed war". They stopped immediately. As mentioned earlier utopians can and will be douchebags when the circumstances are right, but just call them out on their tag, let them know that if they don't respect the tag, neither will you when roles are in reverse.
    I find that it is best to follow through with that threat.

People who repeatedly plunder my KD while tagged "WAR Agreed STFO" can expect me to full wave them as soon as they enter war.

If you expect other people to stay out, you sure as hell better stay in.

Quote Originally Posted by SwappY View Post
    I consider the tags to be just for KD info. If i see a KD with a tag its ok for randoms hits. But we shouldnt wave them or try to war them? Am i mistaken maybe?
    I think that some random plunders are fine even if you are going to war, just to fund the dragons. So id say random hits are fine but not KD waves
    Works both ways, if I get plundered by a KD tagged something like "WAR arranged STFO" I'll retal as much as I can out of spite, don't touch me if you don't want to be touched.

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Meep View Post
    People who repeatedly plunder my KD while tagged "WAR Agreed STFO" can expect me to full wave them as soon as they enter war.
    If you expect other people to stay out, you sure as hell better stay in.
    Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMatija View Post
    Works both ways, if I get plundered by a KD tagged something like "WAR arranged STFO" I'll retal as much as I can out of spite, don't touch me if you don't want to be touched.
    I think you're both reading a bit too much into these tags. End of the day, a plunder is a plunder, no matter what some nub king thought would look good above their banner.
    Quote Originally Posted by :p
    The chance of needing 20 NBs to cure the plague is c. 1/470 trillion.
    Your logic is non existent, You should read more than one post.

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyB View Post
    I think you're both reading a bit too much into these tags. End of the day, a plunder is a plunder, no matter what some nub king thought would look good above their banner.
    Not really.

If you hit into a ghetto tagged 'war agreed STFO' they'll cry about it.

And yet they feel entitled to hit out from the same position.

If you want the entire server to leave you alone, you better be leaving the entire server alone.

Quote Originally Posted by TommyB View Post
    No, I make sure the hostile is real by snatching news and I retal as hard as I can. I don't see any failure in this logic, if they expected to get retaled that's fine, if they didn't, well tough luck.

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by Meep View Post
    Not really.

If you hit into a ghetto tagged 'war agreed STFO' they'll cry about it.

And yet they feel entitled to hit out from the same position.

If you want the entire server to leave you alone, you better be leaving the entire server alone.
    It doesn't work but I try it anyways. Generally I try to get through my age primarily through retal and war. It's a challenge thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Thread Information