Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Jesters v Mythos

Enthusiast

Jesters v Mythos

Few days into war, been fun one. Two large experienced 25 man kds banging heads for over a week now.

Im too lazy to type up a full detailed synopsis but...

- Week long hostile
    - Lots of outside douche bags stealing free learns into hostile >=(...
    - Raze bouncing UB provinces
    - Pre war dragons
    - Chaining TMs
    - Raze/NM/NS/Prop op waves
    - going strong into day 3 of actual war now?

Fun fun fun

Needs to get out more
    Good to hear. We had a lengthy war ourselves(TFC). If you guys aren't tagged I'd appreciate either posting names here or PM kingdom names so I can follow the war. I'm getting an Oops! message so I can't look at the moment. Thank you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Veteran
    from the look of the KD pages it appears jesters will take this one in time.

Quote Originally Posted by 2Utopian View Post
    from the look of the KD pages it appears jesters will take this one in time.
    How do you figure?

Veteran
    I don't have any intel, but jesters appear to have a healthier TM core and mythos land / nw lead appears to be mostly tied up in bloated humans that look like they are getting shelled.

Forum Addict
    I think Jester should let Mythos win this war...wd and rebuild and war again from a better advanatge.
    U will get higher ww points, more honor as well....

Keep those acres while u can ....

Post Fiend
    Its Mythos that are holding all the bloated acres. But from what I heard they arent so bloated. Mythos humans actually have a fair share of peons I think

Forum Addict
    Yup..i saw wrongly....run run run

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMatija View Post
    How do you figure?
    Still think I am crazy?

Enthusiast
    Strat, we are tagged Jesters v Mythos. On front page of charts.

Id offer to post news.. but it would be A LOT of news at this point.

I can say that we started hostile off by raze bouncing san miguel who was their 600k nw 3.4k acre faery mystic, very very pumped, high BPA/WPA/TPA and UB. Used GBP in hostile to raze bounce his defense down then pounded him and their other UB faery pre-war.

munkbot chart visual

Was fun =P

We (Jesters) started this with less land & about 500k-700k (?) less kd NW. We had bigger offense on attackers with orcs, they had significantly larger TM provs with faery circling 3k acres IIRC.

The NW gap just closed up this morning, was about a 700k nw lead for mythos the other day.

Getting into the grueling part of war now where everyone is banged up trying to figure out how to get an edge =P
    Last edited by Cry0; 10-07-2015 at 16:50.

Quote Originally Posted by 2Utopian View Post
    Still think I am crazy?
    Who said anything about being crazy? Jeez...

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Cry0 View Post
    Id offer to post news.. but it would be A LOT of news at this point.
    http://home-world.org/utopia/formatter/

No problem! ;-)

Enthusiast
    I know how to format it, but 2 weeks worth of hits formatted doesn't really show much aside from # of hits and land transfer. =)

I can take a look at kd pages and say they are ahead in land transfer. Land is overrated =x

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMatija View Post
    Who said anything about being crazy? Jeez...
    Donny: I am the walrus.
    Walter Sobchak: Shut the f#%k up, Donny! V.I. Lenin. Vladimir Ilyich Ulyanov!
    Donny: What the f@&k is he talking about, Dude?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Forum Addict
    Just passed Day 4 of war, both kingdoms have really done a bang-up job at banging each other up. See what I did there, har har.

Mythos started 700k NW larger, now NW is dead even. Mythos has lots of land on Humans and defense on Dwarves who were previously good on peasants but are becoming more like shells one by one. Jesters has more strength in a handful of top T/M provinces that Mythos can no longer break by a healthy margin.

Jesters has one highly UB faery and a couple UB elves/faeries. After many trads and massacres, Mythos has little to no T/M strength left.

Mythos has had dragon superiority the entire conflict, mainly due to Jesters not funding their own dragons and choosing to tank the Sapphires from Mythos. Jesters were successful with spells and ops despite having a Sapphire during most of Hostile and a couple days of War, before letting it fly away. A second Sapphire came later that day, still being tanked without much concern.

Mythos has more attackers at the top, though they have low attacking potency. Jesters has strength in the middle. The bottom is not as messy as it could be.

Mythos is attempting to bolster a couple obese Humans and Dwarves by turtling at the top. Started off looking like they might manage it, but Jesters caught on and adjusted strategy to work on that issue, the solution to which will take a little time but is inevitably going to end up in favor of Jesters, courtesy of UB Fae and Elf power vs less defensible Humans and Dwarves. Mythos may or may not realize this, hard to tell, their strategy since has seemed to just copy whatever moves Jesters makes; Jesters starts razing, then Mythos starts razing. Jesters starts massacring, then Mythos starts massacring. Some in Jesters tempted to try plunders to see if Mythos follows suit.

It is not likely going to be one of those "you have no chance to get back on top, just withdraw with respect already" situations. Mythos is tenacious in its search for answers to their situation. Jesters is equally as tenacious in its search for answers to the tenacity of Mythos. This one is quickly becoming a test to see which side's endurance falters first.
    Last edited by Verminator; 11-07-2015 at 04:11.

Thread Information