Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Emeriti VS NOTSomeExAbsFriendlyKD

Quote Originally Posted by AquaSeaFoam View Post
    Yeah, because posting with facts that contradict lies from trolls is obviously good justification to deal break and gangbang a kingdom down to 10k acres.
    "Facts" Twisted arguments to supports your own side more likely. Like when you first used "They" when confronted it was suddenly "Emeriti leader"

For myself, they had the power to do it is enough justification. I can so Ill do it, less hassle and no need to repeat the same phrases over 3 weeks of time. :)

Strategy Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by AquaSeaFoam
    I did specifically state that the last thing a leader said on the subject was:
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    Where? Point it out to me where int this line does it state what you claim?
    Right here:
    From flogger's post, the last thing any leader in Emeriti said on the topic was:

jdorje 6:19 PM
    "if we cf them, bour is dead and that is bad for us so if i were bour i'd go get the cf now with threats of postwar hitting if they refuse"
    I think the real problem is that you complain that people bring things up that you dont like, but every chance you get you try to turn into a discussion again. Bringing up the same "argument" over and over again. Heres a pro tip, if you dont want things discussed, dont bring them up.
    It was you who brought up the word ignored, not me. I said you were grasping at straws for you to focus on what Emeriti or I did wrong to be to have called BB reading but not responding to ingame cf requests as ignoring them. I have not used this word for weeks now and although I think that the word was correct by definition for the situation, if the word really irritates you, I am fine with not using that word.

Right here:
    But, this was the post i repsonded to

Well, we established there was at least one thing that they actually did do although I'm not sure one thing counts as plentiful. They advised the #1 province to get a cf with BB including threatening to raze if BB refused. They then apologized for suggesting this and offered BB their own land and whatever cf terms BB felt appropriate to try and fix things. At least they didn't do anything really bad like deal breaking and waving into active war.
    Can you show me? It wasnt until you confronted you changed the story. From "They" to "Emeriti Leader" :)

It was you who brought up the word ignored, not me. I said you were grasping at straws for you to focus on what Emeriti or I did wrong to be to have called BB reading but not responding to ingame cf requests as ignoring them. I have not used this word for weeks now and although I think that the word was correct by definition for the situation, if the word really irritates you, I am fine with not using that word.

Well, we established there was at least one thing that they actually did do although I'm not sure one thing counts as plentiful. They advised the #1 province to get a cf with BB including threatening to raze if BB refused. They then apologized for suggesting this and offered BB their own land and whatever cf terms BB felt appropriate to try and fix things. At least they didn't do anything really bad like deal breaking and waving into active war.

Yes, it was me. Certainly was, it wasnt you at all. No not at all.

Strategy Moderator
    For myself, they had the power to do it is enough justification. I can so Ill do it, less hassle and no need to repeat the same phrases over 3 weeks of time. :)
    This is a reasonable position and much more honest than what actually happened with the people doing the gbing making up false reasons for it (see this thread as an example). My posts have been made to point out the hypocrisy of the claimed reasons for the actions and counter the numerous false accusations. I had already apologized for and presented the mistakes emeriti made well before any deal breaks and gb's took place. I also had a standing offer for whatever land and cf terms BB wanted from Emeriti as compensation for Emeriti's mistake in advising Bour to get his cf.

Forum Fanatic
    #catfightoverfakepost

Strategy Moderator
    But, this was the post i repsonded to
    Can you show me? It wasnt until you confronted you changed the story. From "They" to "Emeriti Leader" :)
    Well it wasn't the post you quoted. Yes, I said they in the initial post and clarified it to Emeriti leaders after. Should I quote floggers posts where he has made it clear that BB leaders who are not the "main leaders" flogger or protector do not count when they advise kingdoms to wave others into hostile? If only advise from the "main" two bb leaders counts against BB, then why do you let that slide but focus on the advice a non-leader in Emeriti gave? Either way, this was never hidden and included in my previous apologies (from before logs were posted) and clearly shown in the thread I referenced as to where my quote was taken from.

No?

http://forums.utopia-game.com/showth...1#post15343468

Care to show me where you mentioned Emeriti leader jdorje there? ..

Veteran
    One of those ghettos is the kingdom that got a 200% nw autowin off you despite you having your allies BB wave them into your war and you both starting the conflict #1 and #2 nw.
    LOL a 5 kingdom gang bang auto win is so patriotic! Your stupid alliance got an auto win, congratulations you own a 5v2 war win. What an accomplishment! ROFL Is that all you guys have to cling on to at this point? Why do you even use it to try and gloat? You just baiting yourself into showing off your pathetic alliance's surrender.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by flogger View Post
    aka responding to bombdigie's troll posts
    I find him entertaining...in a jerry springer sort of way. :)

Quote Originally Posted by flogger View Post
    probably silly to reach on things they don't do and focus on the stuff they do do, which is plentiful enough
    After what you all did to ED, should maybe focus less on Emeriti and more on your own alliance. :/

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Felonious View Post
    I find him entertaining...in a jerry springer sort of way. :)

After what you all did to ED, should maybe focus less on Emeriti and more on your own alliance. :/
    Yes I am entertaining, thank you. I am Jerry and you are the inbreeds on my show that the audience (Utopia Talk) get to point and laugh at. :D

Maybe he should focus on exactly what the rest of us are focusing on:

38 Emeriti (x:x) 42,912 acres

You are not allowed to grow, we might have to trim the cheat out of you again.

Post Fiend
    can we get a kd news report from this war, someone? xD

Needs to get out more
    Gotta let these guys enjoy a little weekend.

Eat'n sushi and spinning some Dr.Hook. ;-) when you're in love with a beautiful woman..
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Sylvia's mother says "Sylvia's leaving. She's catching the 9'oclock train."
    All for one and one for Chrystal!!

Strategy Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by bombdigie View Post
    LOL a 5 kingdom gang bang auto win is so patriotic! Your stupid alliance got an auto win, congratulations you own a 5v2 war win. What an accomplishment! ROFL Is that all you guys have to cling on to at this point? Why do you even use it to try and gloat? You just baiting yourself into showing off your pathetic alliance's surrender.
    I assume you are just intentionally making up lies like you do in most of your posts, but on the off chance you actually believe any of this, you are greatly misinformed. The fight was initially 1v1 in hostile and then when you declared war, BB joined in to 2v1 Emeriti with your side having 2 of the top 3 kingdoms on the server. From there, both sides added other kingdoms and the number of kingdoms were approximately equal but your side had more total razing power the whole time due mainly to BB's size.

Emeriti lost more to outside hits than Pyro did in the war. Emeriti got the 200% nw autowin on you despite taking more losses to outside hits than Pyro took. My post was in response to you coming to gloat the Emeriti is now a ghetto after being massively gb'd down from #1.

What is this war? I don't understand.

Thread Information