Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Emeriti VS NOTSomeExAbsFriendlyKD

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by bombdigie View Post
    You're not going to win this debate ASF, unless you show me proof that it was an even war you are full of bull****, I was there you weren't. Everyone saw your lies and treachery and an alliance was formed to get rid of scum like you and scum that you represent. Everyone formed their own conclusions, saw you for the cheat that you are and took action. I am not a representative of anybody but myself, I come here to shove it in your face and force you to get defensive exposing yourselves for everyone else to see.
    Please, for everyone's sake, don't make them expose themselves.

Ain't nobody wanna see that.

Strategy Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by flogger View Post
    They didn't apologize, they denied knowing him and kept him razing into our eow for a few days and sending drakes happily stalling us until I made a forum post and texted you.

You only apologized once you knew I had you logs.
    I told you what happened before knowing of logs. Bour kept razing because you refused to cf him even though he was offering all land plus extra back from the start. All he wanted all along was a cf and BB wouldn't give him one. Since BB was refusing to cf him, of course he will continue to raze and whatever else he can to to try and motivate you to give him a cf.
    Last edited by AquaSeaFoam; 13-07-2015 at 00:54.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by AquaSeaFoam View Post
    I told you what happened before knowing of logs. Bour kept razing because you refused to cf him even though he was offering all land plus extra back from the start. All he wanted all along was a cf and BB wouldn't give him one. Since BB was refusing to cf him, of course he will continue to raze and whatever else he can to to try and motivate you to give him a cf.
    Bour kept razing because he was asked to do it exactly like the logs told him to do it. Spinmaster ASF.

Bour kept razing because he was asked to do it exactly like the logs told him to do it.

Bour kept razing because he was asked to do it exactly like the logs told him to do it.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Felonious View Post
    lmao at thinking your argumenta ad hominem qualifies as 'debate'

where's your proof that it wasnt?
    Basically what that meant was don't even both replying to this because we wont change our minds. He understood, probably. You didn't, apparently.

Watch how you speak to my felonious bomdeeznutz. That's an act of war.
    All for one and one for Chrystal!!

Regular
    kept him razing into our eow for a few days and sending drakes

Me: "Ok lets talk about a CF"
    Flogger: "There won't be any cf, we will ****ing kill you, it will be dirty and it won't be 1v1" [but please leave us alone while we prepare to do it]

PS. Only sent one drake.

Needs to get out more
    I find your journey to largest province the most interesting aspect.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Thumbs down Tldr

meh

Sir Postalot
    Quote Originally Posted by DoOrDie View Post
    Me: "Ok lets talk about a CF"
    Flogger: "There won't be any cf, we will ****ing kill you, it will be dirty and it won't be 1v1" [but please leave us alone while we prepare to do it]

PS. Only sent one drake.
    If that was my response looks like someone Shoulda put their big boy britches on, gotten out from behind their fake nicks and do some damage control diplomacy before like an alliance war broke out or something. So we said it wouldnt be 1 on 1 within 30 minutes of it happening?

Post Demon
    If that was my response looks like someone Shoulda put their big boy britches on, gotten out from behind their fake nicks and do some damage control diplomacy before like an alliance war broke out or something. So we said it wouldnt be 1 on 1 within 30 minutes of it happening?
    Where can I find some of these 'big boy britches'

Regular
    Agreements and deals were reached after the razes and drake. You just decided to dealbreak, hit into a real war and gangbang people instead of respecting your word.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by bombdigie View Post
    More fallacious arguments

On a serious note, do you keep the wikipedia page with the list of logical fallacies open in the background and pick a different one to use every time you post here? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_fallacies

Repeating an incorrect statement over and over again doesn't make it true.
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proof_by_assertion

#lyerplay2015

Forum Fanatic
    Palem can we get a "get back on topic" post pls? Isn't this thread supposed to be about Emeriti's latest war, not a reiteration of the same **** we spent the last month reading over and over? :P

I will say Korp sometimes really bothers me with his posts, but at least he gives it to everyone equally. Consistency is key

The Jerks.

Veteran
    tetley, get on topic, this is about their latest "war". Lets get a show of hands here from the warring kds. When is the last time you got a button from a kd 80% your nw where they hit your smallest province 8 times? I war probably 6 to 8 times an age in the warring tier, inevitably some of these end up being against bad kds. I for one have never received a button like this. The only button like this I can recall is the Paul Pyro button... Per the kd who warred them they said stop hitting emeriti, sent a cf and then magically some noob or friend made 3 more anon hits to gift the button pushing the meter to 16. Something is fishy in Denmark regardless of if it was setup by emeriti or not.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by tetley View Post
    Isn't this thread supposed to be about Emeriti's latest war, not a reiteration of the same **** we spent the last month reading over and over? :P
    That's honestly not the impression I got. Thread seemed more accusatory than a discussion of Emeriti's war.

Thread Information