Thread: Highest static NWPA?

Highest static NWPA?

Anyone know what it's been while having a functioning province?

I've seen a few functional provinces around the 200 mark - usually human sages.

Depends on what constitutes a functional province in your mind! It can go pretty high.
    theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    HoDF was on about 2k nwpa. I'd be shocked if anything beats that.

Forum Fanatic
    2-3 ages ago I recall a war between Pyro and someone that involved cows close to 300 nw/a pre-war. Humans of course, when their elite was 6/4 7nw, and they had a population bonus.

200 nw/a is about what I'd expect a typical pumped province to attain, little higher if they're Humans.

In any event, a pumped attacker province shouldn't be static if they're doing their job right. That kind of military ought to be put to use if it's going to be worthwhile.

It's not like you need to be super pumped to fight a war every time though, just be in a better position than whoever you're waving, or be good enough to exploit someone's weaknesses when they wave you.

The aforementioned example with HoDF, or the genesis age when a science exploit was found, are even higher.
    Additionally, I've seen ghetto provinces send out with around 250-300 nw/a, if they built the right buildings. Those provinces wouldn't be static, but if they can send out then they're doing their job...
    Last edited by noobium; 13-07-2015 at 01:53.

Strategy Moderator
    typically your wont really pass 200 nw/acre

Just as a simple example of the "Static" undead i typically run near end of age when pretty pumped and sitting on 50% wages waiting for war (yes when i fully pump i dont run 200% wages out of war, i want raw military and perceived weakness of low thrown #'s to get us war).

~920 bpa =10 nw/acre
    Built buildings =55 nw/acre
    250 gc/acre= .25 nw/acre
    1 wpa/acre= 4nw/acre
    .5 tpa = 2 nw/acre
    2 ppa = 2 nw/acre
    9 dspec/acre = 36 nw/acre
    16.5 leet/acre = 103.125 nw/acre
    15 horses/acre = 9 nw/acre

TOTAL: 221.375 nw/acre...your not gonna get much beyond that on most attackers even human/undeads.

If your talking insanely high basically as high as possible. Human Prince doing 90% building swap 100% population of pure leets say 15 horses/acre, ~2700 bpa and a few spare 10's of millions of gc is hitting.....360 nw/acre. However its not really sustainable to just sit there

Post Fiend
    245 nwpa as a dwarf/sage two ages back. highest sustainable nwpa calculated was 264.8.

Thread Information