Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Fluffylicious Served 48hrs notice to Panda

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by Razer View Post
    ASF this is about Panda and Fluffy and both kds seems to be on terms for a fun war! Take your abs propaganda to some other thread.
    Oh, I find this intriguing. Maybe another thread if it seems offensive? ~ I don't want any of these guys leaving the game. I'm sure most of us have tough hides. The plight of facing the most formidable is a good problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Fluffy vs Panda WAR Update

We are currently on second day of the actual war and while we are tanking a sapphire they are tanking the gold from hostile, both got another dragon aimed at each other, ops are harder on our side and their ops are seemingly cutting threw like a hot knife in butter.

Acres exchange are still fairly equal, war time only Fluffy is slightly up but has lost more NW, while Panda is doing well with deeper chain hits and ops, both kingdoms are working on gaining the upperhand and i would say the cards are better on Pandas side at the moment, but i still think its too early to call.

With us both being new at the top, i think weve both made some mistakes in how to do things "the correct way" but i believe we are learning from each other, us more then them for obvious reasons as their overall individual experience far outbeats those of fluffy, we are up for the challange though and we are enjoying the war, Panda got some hard hitting teddys in there and whoever is leading the war on their side is very competent.
    War is what happens when language fails.

Really fun war!

**************** The republic of China ****************

Regular
    Any latest updates? Hoping Panda will win..

Looks like Pandas are winning this one
    It is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought a fool, than to talk and remove all doubt of it.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by MrCurious View Post
    Looks like Pandas are winning this one
    We won :) Go Pandas!

*pat on back*

GG Fluffylicious, ty for the war!

**************** The republic of China ****************

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck View Post
    We won :) Go Pandas!
    Quote Originally Posted by Guilty Conscience View Post
    *pat on back*

GG Fluffylicious, ty for the war!
    Congs. Whats next? Panda vs Wsk clashing soon?

War finish

Day 3 came around and we were in a fairly good position at the end of day 2, but a few mistakes on this day cost us, we had our biggest Human core who we needed to take down 1 of their calves bounce with no incoming unfortunately it wasn't a position we could recover from (He will get the bounce reward as he managed to bounce the following hit too on army return).

On top of that Panda had played a blinder with the dragons which saw us playing a dragon down and no way to fund a 3rd, with OPs so heavily stacked against us and their core would no doubt increase peasants to uncontrollable heights with about 80% of our spells failing vs a sapphire, we were left with little choice but surrender.

Great war Pandas the better kingdom won, we made our mistakes and we will try and improve on them, looking forward to feedbacks later.

Thanks again Panda you deserved it & gl.
    Last edited by Aranfein; 21-07-2015 at 09:35.
    War is what happens when language fails.

Regular
    Good war and thank you for the fun Aranfein and Fluffy, you guys impressed me.

Tough war, well played and required some endurance and long term planning seeing we had to cover a million nw difference from the beginning.

It would be nice to have some extra time next one, also not always being the under trained and under prepared dog. Hehe.

Let's see if this breaks our b2b conflicts, we went from awar to war Cj to war Fluffy. It's been a fun and demanding month.

Good job Pandas, you are an awesome crew!!!

Once again thank u and nice job Fluffy.

A Panda enjoying the sun!

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by AMP View Post
    Good war and thank you for the fun Aranfein and Fluffy, you guys impressed me.

Tough war, well played and required some endurance and long term planning seeing we had to cover a million nw difference from the beginning.

It would be nice to have some extra time next one, also not always being the under trained and under prepared dog. Hehe.

Let's see if this breaks our b2b conflicts, we went from awar to war Cj to war Fluffy. It's been a fun and demanding month.

Good job Pandas, you are an awesome crew!!!

Once again thank u and nice job Fluffy.
    Wsk waiting for you, go go go :)

Oh, dont forget to check your inbox for possible lost notices. :)

Thread Information