Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Fluffylicious Served 48hrs notice to Panda

Forum Fanatic
    So, how are relative gc levels!

Quote Originally Posted by TommyB View Post
    *You're..

Btw, Arafein is this the first time you ever did 'forum notice' to another kingdom? Do you feel that involving uto forums into your wars will improve your gaming experience? Please stay on the ball and give updates. This is very exciting.
    So far it's improved my forum experience, yay new drama, central actor the person selling morals on this forum for the last month on everything anyone did.

January 2 of YR9 x-x 72h NOTICE Served (x:x) has begun a Emerald Dragon project against us!

well done on deealbreak WsK
    Last edited by Aranfein; 13-07-2015 at 19:34.
    War is what happens when language fails.

Post Demon
    I dont quite understand i gotta admit, both kd's served notice and neither is hostile yet ? Or did i get something wrong

Quote Originally Posted by Aranfein View Post
    January 2 of YR9 9-10 72h NOTICE Served (x:x) has begun a Emerald Dragon project against us!

Lets not get hung up on the technicalities :P

Post Demon
    January 2 of YR9 9-10 72h NOTICE Served (x:x) has begun a Emerald Dragon project against us!

Dealbreaks are the new theme in WsK.

You are correct citadela, fluffys notice with Panda was a straight "48hrs", i tried to renegotiate it with coppa but was turned down, which is fair enough.

WsK deal was YR9 + 72hrs - I gave notice YR8 July 24th, and now WsK is upset that i wish to war someone else.

They demanded 25k acres from me to extend 2 days ago or war in 5 days = 48hrs +72hrs notice, so them claiming they give more time is bull 5 days is what it would have been regardless.

On top of that i know WsK threatened to farmout to Panda or Godly if Crazies didnt extend their CF from a YR9.. Because i asked for advice and was told 25k was way over the top especially since they had threatened to farmout if they got noticed YR9 by Crazies.

Post Demon
    You are correct citadela, fluffys notice with Panda was a straight "48hrs", i tried to renegotiate it with coppa but was turned down, which is fair enough.

WsK deal was YR9 + 72hrs - I gave notice YR8 July 24th, and now WsK is upset that i wish to war someone else.

They demanded 25k acres from me to extend 2 days ago or war in 5 days = 48hrs +72hrs notice, so them claiming they give more time is bull 5 days is what it would have been regardless.

On top of that i know WsK threatened to farmout to Panda or Godly if Crazies didnt extend their CF from a YR9.. Because i asked for advice and was told 25k was way over the top especially since they had threatened to farmout if they got noticed YR9 by Crazies.
    Threatening to farm out to your allies if people won't extend your CF?

Would evil abs even stoop so low?

Flogger, what do you have to say about your allies?

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Meep View Post

Flogger, what do you have to say about your allies?
    THIS JUST IN!!!!

Flogger calls this fair play!!!

Ehm.... Wsk has absolutely no reason or right to interfere with fluffy vs pandas. Its their own fault for not timing their cfs correctly. I hope the community intervenes if wsk starts interferring
    It is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought a fool, than to talk and remove all doubt of it.

Post Demon

It is over the top id say, alltho i dont see who they want to farmout to has to do with it.
    Still noticing into eowcf seems kinda unecessary you seem to have had enough time both way, not like serving notice stops you from receiving one.
    Id still rather renegotiate than risking pandas not retaling or just oping. Dunno is wsk is just talkin crazy **** to scare you off dodging or they would deliver on the promise, but if pandas dont retal and you come off as mauling weaker kd fresh oow youll find yourself in heaps of trouble.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by MrCurious View Post
    Ehm.... Wsk has absolutely no reason or right to interfere with fluffy vs pandas. Its their own fault for not timing their cfs correctly. I hope the community intervenes if wsk starts interferring
    I doubt it. If anything it could turn into a 3v1. Pyro just double hostiled for their mates in FS when they were on the back foot.

Citadela, wsk can do what wsk please, my notice was legit and i dont need to defend me noticing a kingdom i wish to war when notice deal was 48hrs, I could have noticed Panda 48hrs into their EoWCF if i pleased, but i didnt because i thought it would be a bit unfair even though in my right.

As for me posting who they wanted to farmout to, shows what kind of kingdom wishing to chart shape if they dont get their way.
    Last edited by Aranfein; 13-07-2015 at 19:53.

Post Demon
    Citadela, wsk can do what wsk please, my notice was legit and i dont need to defend me noticing a kingdom i wish to war when notice deal was 48hrs, I could have noticed Panda 48hrs into their EoWCF if i pleased, but i didnt because i thought it would be a bit unfair even though in my right.

As for me posting who they wanted to farmout to, shows what kind of kingdom wishing to chart shape if they dont get their way.
    Well you know what you negotiated, if you say its legit I have no reason to doubt it.
    Just saying its long way from foolproof dodge, dont setup yourself to be martyr ... I doubt Pandas will apreciate your notice and they are in position to royaly screw you over.

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by Zauper View Post
    So, how are relative gc levels!
    TFC is the first kingdom I've been in that asked this question.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Thread Information