Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Fluffylicious Served 48hrs notice to Panda

War is what happens when language fails.

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by citadela01 View Post
    Well you know what you negotiated, if you say its legit I have no reason to doubt it.
    Just saying its long way from foolproof dodge, dont setup yourself to be martyr ... I doubt Pandas will apreciate your notice and they are in position to royaly screw you over.
    I'd say it's a pretty foolproof dodge, and if WSK hits into their hostile, then I'm sure the Feyr Play alliance will enforce swift justice on WSK.

Since after all, they support fair play, and not just being another dirty powerplaying alliance right?

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by Meep View Post
    I'd say it's a pretty foolproof dodge, and if WSK hits into their hostile, then I'm sure the Feyr Play alliance will enforce swift justice on WSK.

Since after all, they support fair play, and not just being another dirty powerplaying alliance right?
    What if Pandas dont retal by the time wsk notice expires ?

Post Demon
    What if Pandas dont retal by the time wsk notice expires ?
    Answer seems simple to me:

-Keep hitting pandas
    -Dont retal WSK
    -Crazies notice WSK

Enthusiast
    This is quite entertaining. If fluffy does not give us a button by hitting into full fort protection, then they could be in a world of hurt.

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck View Post
    This is quite entertaining. If fluffy does not give us a button by hitting into full fort protection, then they could be in a world of hurt.
    Guys, chuck is acting tough on the forums, Pandas loss confirmed happening.

Post Demon
    Answer seems simple to me:

-Keep hitting pandas
    -Dont retal WSK
    -Crazies notice WSK
    Thats not an answer, thats a circle of KD's all of which can claim they are not hostile to whomever is feeding on them. While it may be preferable to just giving 25k acres its far away from good position to be in, especially with Pandas having a button to press whenever they feel like.

Post Demon
    Thats not an answer, thats a circle of KD's all of which can claim they are not hostile to whomever is feeding on them. While it may be preferable to just giving 25k acres its far away from good position to be in, especially with Pandas having a button to press whenever they feel like.
    If pandas are not retaliating in any way, I'm not sure that button means much after a while.

If they are retaliating in any way, then WSK is double hostiling.

Post Demon
    If pandas are not retaliating in any way, I'm not sure that button means much after a while.

If they are retaliating in any way, then WSK is double hostiling.
    Guess your right, not like they can random to stay in range ... still its ****ty spot to be in for Fluffy

Enthusiast
    Do you guys realize that for a double Hostile to occur, a button must first be given?

Sir Postalot

Of course. And now that it's not 4th of July weekend everyone on our side knows it.

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck View Post
    Do you guys realize that for a double Hostile to occur, a button must first be given?
    You raise a good point, I can't imagine how fluffy would ever muster 8 generals in order to give you a button!

Postaholic
    I'll sound like a parrot here; but noticing into eowcf is a bit sleazy, but thats that, sleazy. Nothing that would warrant a double hostile ofc. Just some frowny faces. As long as "no notice into eowcf" is not included in deal. Besides the duration on the notice deal seems to allow Fluffy to make a clean dodge anyway.

It's a bit sad though, would have liked to see Fluffy and wsk duke it out. Would have been a nice war I'm sure.

That said, if I'm not mistaken wsk double hostiled me some ages ago. Watch out fluffy ;)
    RoughKnecS

--> Want art? <--
    --> Or see Tadpole banners? <--

The industrys greats

** Cerberus ** Killah ** Shadowheart **

Real winner here? Godly
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by Band of Horses View Post
    Real winner here? Godly
    small fish eating eachother and growing ... only to find out in the end shark has been pumping whole age long

Thread Information