Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Fluffylicious Served 48hrs notice to Panda

Jumping a kingdom straight out of eowcf is hardly unheard of, learn/plunder waves are fairly common since you can get away with a decent amount of resources from someone who might not be ready to fight back just yet. The "notice" system is either a courtesy or dictated by deals made as in this case, doesn't really change the fact that waving/hitting into a kingdom who just left eowcf (while sleazy) is just part of the game at this point. People should start making more waterproof cf/notice deals, so much bull**** gets started simply by 2 kingdoms interpreting/bending the same rules/deals to fit their side of the story.
    #CanWe-public @utonet

What the **** is wrong with you people, did nobody of you play in the days before 4 days of SUPER DUPER EOW PROTECTION? If you cant get in good enough shape in 4 days you dont deserves those resources to begin with. You people must been terrified when there was actual vulturing in this game.

both pandas and fluffy need this war.. mutually beneficial for either parties.

pandas definitely dont want wsk to take fluffy or else pandas are out of targets. fluffy definitely prefer to war pandas than wsk.

@PALEM : WHY DID YOU REMOVE MY POST WITH PICTURES OF ALL THE YUMMY DELICIOUS FOOD!?! EATING YUMMY FOOD IRL IS SAME AS UTO! FOOD!

Last edited by TheOne; 14-07-2015 at 02:18.

Utopia is just social text-based chess/poker/starcraft/trading
    There is only 1 important strategy in Utopia. Game Theory

Age 57-63 : Pyromaniacs co-leader
    Age 64: Retired ghetto (Sillies)
    Age 65: Retired warring ghetto (Sillies X)

To be continued...

-
    Dont be a retail investor/trader. You will lose shinies.

Sir Postalot
    Wouldn't pandas prefer fluffy to burn all their gc on wsk then fight? Dats silly

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by flogger View Post
    Wouldn't pandas prefer fluffy to burn all their gc on wsk then fight? Dats silly

Forum Addict
    Fluffy may regret his choice...because the mighty Flogger is gonna lead Panda in their fight against Fluffylicious, just like how he lead Pyro in the Emeriti war.

Quote Originally Posted by TheOne View Post

pandas definitely dont want wsk to take fluffy or else pandas are out of targets. fluffy definitely prefer to war pandas than wsk.

@PALEM : WHY DID YOU REMOVE MY POST WITH PICTURES OF ALL THE YUMMY DELICIOUS FOOD!?! EATING YUMMY FOOD IRL IS SAME AS UTO! FOOD!

A man must eat between sending charity messages asking for acres in exchange of science.
    Its win win, both leaves a good taste in the belly of a man with no game morals. Pay up and digest.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Feint View Post
    Fluffy may regret his choice...because the mighty Flogger is gonna lead Panda in their fight against Fluffylicious, just like how he lead Pyro in the Emeriti war.
    Flogger seems to have no life...

Quote Originally Posted by flogger View Post
    Because if wsk and fluffy fights and assuming wsk wins... There's no where else for pandas to stack good acres. This is assuming both wsk and pandas keep to their word that they will only war each other if it's for #1.

Are you gg to be leading this war from hostile start? Or just the US timezones during war?

Gl to both kds! #keptPostTo3Paragraphs
    Last edited by TheOne; 14-07-2015 at 14:15.

Utopia is just social text-based chess/poker/starcraft/trading
    There is only 1 important strategy in Utopia. Game Theory

Age 57-63 : Pyromaniacs co-leader
    Age 64: Retired ghetto (Sillies)
    Age 65: Retired warring ghetto (Sillies X)

To be continued...

-
    Dont be a retail investor/trader. You will lose shinies.

Sir Postalot
    Most wars have like 5-10% land lost and the kds Are larger than they started cause of exploring. People worry too much about "acres going away" needlessly. Where Ya gain is when Ya farm someone, like when one side is ready and the other is not.

Needs to get out more
    It's sad when victories and losses are so easily assumed that chart nav is the nail biting drama, lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Post Fiend
    This is assuming both wsk and pandas keep to their word that they will only war each other if it's for #1.
    uh????

Post Fiend

I would like to report the food. Pls also ban cj from posting more food. I would like to focus on fluffy v pandas
    In my own comfort ghetto
    PyroManiaCs (retired)
    AC (retired)

Post Fiend
    By the way, just to make a point, while our agreement does not specifically include the no $hit notice provision (which is why you don't see anyone in my kingdom complaining), the agreement was formed under the false pretense that this fluffy kingdom was going to war two specific kingdoms. Specifically they said they wanted a CF so they could properly prepare to war two specific kingdoms and gave us these kd's #. Well, they lied about that as they used the CF to explore cows and didn't even touch the kingdoms they cited. So, lying, deception, and sleazy play clearly is not a concern for this kingdom anyway. Just for future reference I suppose.

No complaints here though, language reigns supreme as many of you have said. Honesty and fair dealing is apparently no longer a part of utopia. (I say no longer because back when I played, it was at least somewhat a part of it)

Edit: Good Luck.
    Last edited by Akkadian/Taylor; 14-07-2015 at 21:07.

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by Akkadian/Taylor View Post
    By the way, just to make a point, while our agreement does not specifically include the no $hit notice provision (which is why you don't see anyone in my kingdom complaining), the agreement was formed under the false pretense that this fluffy kingdom was going to war two specific kingdoms. Specifically they said they wanted a CF so they could properly prepare to war two specific kingdoms and gave us these kd's #. Well, they lied about that as they used the CF to explore cows and didn't even touch the kingdoms they cited. So, lying, deception, and sleazy play clearly is not a concern for this kingdom anyway. Just for future reference I suppose.

No complaints here though, language reigns supreme as many of you have said. Honesty and fair dealing is apparently no longer a part of utopia. (I say no longer because back when I played, it was at least somewhat a part of it)

Edit: Good Luck.
    Implying your own KD has not also lied about their intentions.

Thread Information