Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Fluffylicious Served 48hrs notice to Panda

Taylor, you are correct, we had 2 kingdoms we wanted to war, 1 lost a war before we could get there (and yes we grew to take them on incase they won), as for the other one, they wanted cf terms ingame while waving and unfortunately either by misunderstanding or by doing whatever in war tier, they offered CF terms which i first rejected then realised they would gain much more if i didnt agree, so i agreed..

They still hit over the CF deal and said "who counts science points anyway, we were always going to take full wave", which is fair enough had they not suggested a cf deal that i agreed to in the end and surpassed it.

So i set out to grow above them, i got the needed CFs to do so and grew, you got upset fluffy grew even though i told you when the CF with them would end and i wanted to be in better position to either powerplay or atleast hold all advantages if not most..

27hrs before CF ran out they noticed another KD, and as awar was still going i came to you to extend which you rejected saying i had lied... I did not lie our targets so happened to be otherwise occupied which i also told you, so instead of sitting idle we grew incase the kd in question would win their war (they lost), had they won though they would have been as big as us.

So i dont see where we lied? we secured CFs in the belief we would go for certain KDs and they ended up being OOR or in hostile with someone else, thats hardly our fault? and surely thats how utopia is, plans gets sorted and sometimes they dont go to plan...

I even apologised to you for that even though i still dont quite know why i would apologise for something i had no control over (apart from me growing).

I hope we have a good war and im sure you can teach us a thing or 2, it is a learning curve for us as a kingdom and while, as Protector kindly pointed out i dont care about acres or war wins, i do care about playing to the best of my kingdoms ability, so we will do our best and hope you do same, so gl & hf Panda Bears.
    War is what happens when language fails.

Regular
    I just threw all my daughter's teddy bears away because I'm now rhaysus against bears.

Gl fluffies
    ESAD teddies

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Aranfein View Post
    post 61
    Just to make sure you are aware, i'm not angry about it. It is just odd.

You grew from 41k acres in Mar year 5 (around the time I promised we wouldn't hit you) to 61k+ acres in July year 5. 20k acres in 3-4 days. You doubled a few provinces as well, going from smallest at 2k to largest at 4k (at this time it would've put them at relatively good sized cows). One of the KDs you said you wanted to war didn't pass 50k acres until end of March of year 7. The other didn't pass 60k until January year 8.

Like I said, how you got the CF is up to you. Its just that despite us knowing this, we still didn't notice you as soon as the a-war was over. We didn't notice you to dodge CJ. We didn't notice you when it was our best opportunity.

Yet you notice into our EOWCF. I'm not claiming you deal broke or anything. Its just a "we showed some respect and got none in return" type of thing. What you did is "within the rules," I suppose, but nonetheless, its shady.

Forum Fanatic
    Aranfein,

It's accepted by basically everyone in the game that a notice is not valid into EOWCF, whether or not the deal you made contained said so explicitly. Step up.

The Jerks.

Regular
    lolol@ pandummians talkin bout ruhspekkt....really? Is there anyone left in uto that isn't completely full of ****?

Quote Originally Posted by Akkadian/Taylor View Post
    Just to make sure you are aware, i'm not angry about it. It is just odd.

You grew from 41k acres in Mar year 5 (around the time I promised we wouldn't hit you) to 61k+ acres in July year 5. 20k acres in 3-4 days. You doubled a few provinces as well, going from smallest at 2k to largest at 4k (at this time it would've put them at relatively good sized cows). One of the KDs you said you wanted to war didn't pass 50k acres until end of March of year 7. The other didn't pass 60k until January year 8.

Like I said, how you got the CF is up to you. Its just that despite us knowing this, we still didn't notice you as soon as the a-war was over. We didn't notice you to dodge CJ. We didn't notice you when it was our best opportunity.

Yet you notice into our EOWCF. I'm not claiming you deal broke or anything. Its just a "we showed some respect and got none in return" type of thing. What you did is "within the rules," I suppose, but nonetheless, its shady.
    Learn to diplo and stop blaming others for your poor politics skills.

Quote Originally Posted by tetley View Post
    Aranfein,

It's accepted by basically everyone in the game that a notice is not valid into EOWCF, whether or not the deal you made contained said so explicitly. Step up.
    Where is this magic rule book you have? I see people claim a lot of crazy stuff and argue like its the norm. If it was accepted as a standard why would there ever be need to make it an addition in any deals made then?

Believe conflict has already started. Anyone care to give an update?

Utopia is just social text-based chess/poker/starcraft/trading
    There is only 1 important strategy in Utopia. Game Theory

Age 57-63 : Pyromaniacs co-leader
    Age 64: Retired ghetto (Sillies)
    Age 65: Retired warring ghetto (Sillies X)

To be continued...

-
    Dont be a retail investor/trader. You will lose shinies.

Taylor if you felt hard done by, by the way i got the cf it was not my intention, i did not trick you or deliberately blindfold you.

As for the notice, as i said earlier in other thread, i had 2 choices 1 of which was vs you guys and we picked you, yes i could have noticed you 11hrs late or 13hrs or even 37hrs earlier, but the notice fell when it fell as we didnt have a CF in place apart from the notice (yes i agree a CF deal with yr etc. is usually with the usual EoW/War/Hostile, but this was a straight up 48hr notice which by cappo's request was what we got (as far as i remember, duo to you not wanting to give any at all originally, as you said it limited your targets).
    Last edited by Aranfein; 16-07-2015 at 00:39.

Dude, no one cares, its a douche move, always been, always will be. Had you dealt it with 48h left in eowcf i doubt Pandas had been nice guys about it.

Quote Originally Posted by TheOne View Post
    Believe conflict has already started. Anyone care to give an update?
    get SN

Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    Because you know diplo best of all?

Where is this magic rule book you have? I see people claim a lot of crazy stuff and argue like its the norm. If it was accepted as a standard why would there ever be need to make it an addition in any deals made then?
    Argue for the sake of argue?
    The magic rule book, written in stone with blood by the absalom gods.

Cant you make it into 1 post?

Razor, hence i didnt notice with 48hrs left of EoWCF...

Also flogger pm'd me asking for more time, i said we could push to the 4th, yet Panda hit on 24th? you dont think thats a bit of a dick move? (as they scored a extra hit duo to day change). Im well aware it was Flogger i spoke to and i should have spoken to Panda directly as Panda had made no such requests, but i assumed (wrongly) that Flogger was dealing for Panda as that was the impression i got, so yea i was a bit surprised i got doubled hit on 24th rather then starting on the 4th.

But as i said my own fault for not checking with Panda what they wanted.

Needs to get out more
    I'm afraid I have to agree with korp on this...Jesus.

If the tops have a set of ethics it should be stickied in Roleplaying or Strategy, depending on your perspective. In the most literal terms this is meta driven roleplaying. Everybody wants time to do stuff. It is that tops comprise the completive ceiling that these ethics exsist. That's fine, but the rest of us would like to know what is considered offensive in your culture.

This isn't capitulation. I'm curious and ethical. I'm also StratO when I feel like it.

Ghetto humor ~ I never got noticed, I got attacked
    Last edited by StratOcastle; 16-07-2015 at 00:46.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Post Fiend
    Uh, as i've pointed out, I'm not complaining, nor am I blaming other??? I'm merely pointing things out. It is what it is. What happened is "legal" just "unethical." So, thanks but no thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Aranfein View Post
    Also flogger pm'd me asking for more time, i said we could push to the 4th, yet Panda hit on 24th? you dont think thats a bit of a dick move? (as they scored a extra hit duo to day change). Im well aware it was Flogger i spoke to and i should have spoken to Panda directly as Panda had made no such requests, but i assumed (wrongly) that Flogger was dealing for Panda as that was the impression i got, so yea i was a bit surprised i got doubled hit on 24th rather then starting on the 4th.

But as i said my own fault for not checking with Panda what they wanted.
    What? Lol? there was an agreement in place? You agreed to not hit until the 4th? Since when? What does the 4th have to do with anything anyway?

Thread Information