Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: wSk notices Fluffylicious (72h)

#InZauperWeTrust
    All for one and one for Chrystal!!

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Aranfein View Post

And you say you sorted CF deal between CR and Strong last age, you might want to include it was me approaching you trying to sort the mess, but CR had grudge with me so knew they wouldnt talk, i actually went and tried to sort it by mediating rather then attack CR... (If i wanted to act on our convo in pm, that was the perfect time but instead i went and tried sorting deal that would benefit them both, only issue was jwuzi wouldnt talk with me there, but i got you in to help).

This is true, I wanted to kill CR

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Feint View Post
    Couldnt find the thread anymore due to the crash...Last age before EOA, FS waved Stoners, demanding for war.
    Stoner also did the same thing. Offer blank CF and Cease all hostile act.
    But FS claimed this is still considered hostile.

But apparently when FS is in Stoners shoe, they changed the definition of hostile. haha.
    Feint, FS already admitted to have learned this move from Stoners. In reality, of course it depends on what kind of kingdoms would be in position to profit from waving in and your kingdoms overall relations to them.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMatija View Post
    Yes, the difference is ED took 7.5k honor in the process and is now contending for the honor crown. Also as I said one looks a lot messier in the public eye. I'm pulling myself out of this discussion though, getting boring.
    ED was #1 honor before FS came out of war prior to the conflict in question..... Was already contending for honor crown. Did we take ur honor, sure.... but we wanted it by warring, u guys ran for the hills.

Thread Information