Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: wSk notices Fluffylicious (72h)

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Aranfein View Post
    January 2 of YR9 9-10 72h NOTICE Served (x:x) has begun a Emerald Dragon project against us!
    You probably shouldn't break the rule a third time. Better double check future posts! ;)

Post Demon
    Warseekers seeking war huh, this is of interest to me

I change them!! i am sorry i forgot... again :P
    War is what happens when language fails.

Enthusiast
    a notice into EOWCF = ****play riffart, we wont get blocked with a stupid thing like that. And pls let me know when was the last notice given to a kd into a EOWCF?

We joined the awar cuz we fought vs ****play, now we are getting ****played, should we just close our eyes now? we fight for someone else ****play but u expect us not to fight for ours?

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by cRs View Post
    a notice into EOWCF = ****play riffart, we wont get blocked with a stupid thing like that. And pls let me know when was the last notice given to a kd into a EOWCF?

We joined the awar cuz we fought vs ****play, now we are getting ****played, should we just close our eyes now? we fight for someone else ****play but u expect us not to fight for ours?
    You not getting ****played in any way.

Fluffy can just wait 11 hours, notice Pandas, and there's still nothing you can do about it, because their notice is 48 and yours is 72.

Though I can't say I'm surprised a KD that was crying about their age being ruined 6 hours into the age is content to spend the rest of the age dealbreaking

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Meep View Post
    You not getting ****played in any way.

Fluffy can just wait 11 hours, notice Pandas, and there's still nothing you can do about it, because their notice is 48 and yours is 72.

Though I can't say I'm surprised a KD that was crying about their age being ruined 6 hours into the age is content to spend the rest of the age dealbreaking
    but u know why they didnt waited for that? cuz that would have mean noticing annother kd trough our notice, so instead they choosed to notice 30 min before us into EOWCF.. oh and it happens that we asked if notice trough notice is legit few days ago someone and we have gotten the answer that is not.

Meep dont be angry with us ;) u know what happened all this age between us... it is our 1st age with this sh^ts and BS, we're learning, we got caught with our pants down to u in the begining kudos, but we learned allot from our mistakes :)

Post Demon
    but u know why they didnt waited for that? cuz that would have mean noticing annother kd trough our notice, so instead they choosed to notice 30 min before us into EOWCF.. oh and it happens that we asked if notice trough notice is legit few days ago someone and we have gotten the answer that is not.

Meep dont be angry with us ;) u know what happened all this age between us... it is our 1st age with this sh^ts and BS, we're learning, we got caught with our pants down to u in the begining kudos, but we learned allot from our mistakes :)
    Noticing your way out of notice if you have a shorter notice elsewhere is entirely valid, why wouldn't it be?

Conversely, if you think noticing your way out of a notice with a shorter notice is wrong, then why do you think it's okay for you to notice into someone else's notice?

--

Also, if you're demanding 25k acres to extend CFs with people while also threatening to farm out if people don't extend your CFs, you better hope I don't find you OOP again, because I'll actually end your age next time instead of just threatening to in order to get a CF. Not that your CFs mean anything anyway since you're keen on breaking them.
    Last edited by Meep; 13-07-2015 at 19:54.

Enthusiast
    we demanded 20% for eoa cf or war.. in our position its the best we can do. Sleepy asked 25% earlyer, u asked 15% or so.. so why is 20% so much now? :P wanna set up a war oop next age now? :)

Post Demon
    we demanded 20% for eoa cf or war.. in our position its the best we can do. Sleepy asked 25% earlyer, u asked 15% or so.. so why is 20% so much now? :P wanna set up a war oop next age now? :)
    Don't lie, I asked for 750 acres, because CFs were more valuable to us than acres because we don't care about acres, and even that you still claimed was us ruining your age.

But if 20% is the price, you're going to give crazies 20% to extend your CF with them right?

And no, I don't want to setup an OOP war next age, since I don't really care about having good wars any more.

I do however intend to setup 'screw WsK over next age'

Maybe it happens OOP, Maybe it happens in your first conflict, but happen it will.
    Last edited by Meep; 13-07-2015 at 20:04.

<stefan192>
    i really prefer to war u
    <stefan192>
    if u dont want to war we will demand land for cf
    <Angels>
    how much are we talking?
    <Angels>
    If you take land for cf though we will be even further from a proper war
    <Angels>
    we tried catching up a little but you grew another 8k and now back to being 10k bigger
    <stefan192>
    war in 5 days or 25k land for eoacf

This was conversation from the 11th of July = 2 days ago

cRs:
    They refused our offers of few days more to get ready instead they choose to give a notice to panda into theyr EOWCF
    So where are these extra days you claim to have given fluffy?

Enthusiast
    Starting a dragon is NOT a hostile act and does not break any deals.

Seems to me like war seekers got out diplo'd. Fluffy noticed pandas in accordance with the cf terms, sure it's a little lame into eowcf but do not kingdoms put these stipulations into cf terms?

Now what happens when pandas don't hit back?
    Does that open the door for war seekers?

I got a feeling the Feyr Play Alliance will go 3 for 3 this age in double hostiles
    Redwood Originals ~Lowriders for life

I always saw it as a hostile act, if it is not fair enough. (the dragon bit)

I apologise if its not Chuck

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    yes, as I sayed above, ur notice to panda = 0 for us and we will interfee if its hostile/war by the time our legit notice expires.
    Serious question:
    If you have no plans on honoring the well established ethics of Utopia, why not just break your cf now and start banging away? Why wait until they're engaged with a kingdom to then dealbreak and take advantage of a 2v1 situation? You realize how that makes you look?

Quote Originally Posted by DM_Benjamin View Post
    Seems to me like war seekers got out diplo'd. Fluffy noticed pandas in accordance with the cf terms, sure it's a little lame into eowcf but do not kingdoms put these stipulations into cf terms?

Now what happens when pandas don't hit back?
    Does that open the door for war seekers?

I got a feeling the Feyr Play Alliance will go 3 for 3 this age in double hostiles
    Gotta catch them all !

Thread Information