Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: wSk notices Fluffylicious (72h)

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    Serious question:
    If you have no plans on honoring the well established ethics of Utopia, why not just break your cf now and start banging away? Why wait until they're engaged with a kingdom to then dealbreak and take advantage of a 2v1 situation? You realize how that makes you look?
    Dont expect a serious answer. BB and pyro set the precedent and a few others followed like sheep. Its a shame for the majority server who prefer warring 1v1 - the way its supposed to be done.

Quote Originally Posted by lampost View Post
    Dont expect a serious answer. BB and pyro set the precedent and a few others followed like sheep. Its a shame for the majority server who prefer warring 1v1 - the way its supposed to be done.
    BB and pyro so inovative !

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMatija View Post
    BB and pyro so inovative !
    yup innovative backstabbers.

yup innovative backstabbers.
    Such new techniques, never seen before :D

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMatija View Post
    Such new techniques, never seen before :D
    Guess I'v not been around long enough.

Sir Postalot
    Quote Originally Posted by DM_Benjamin View Post
    Seems to me like war seekers got out diplo'd. Fluffy noticed pandas in accordance with the cf terms, sure it's a little lame into eowcf but do not kingdoms put these stipulations into cf terms?

Now what happens when pandas don't hit back?
    Does that open the door for war seekers?

I got a feeling the Feyr Play Alliance will go 3 for 3 this age in double hostiles
    You don't get to double hostile someone because you gave them 72h notice and someone else has 48h notice. I'll protect fluffy if people are that unreasonable, no matter who they are.
    Last edited by flogger; 13-07-2015 at 21:01.

Guess I'v not been around long enough.
    Oh, you don't have to look far :D

Post Fiend
    Sounds like wsk just got out diplo-ed. Just queue up and wait for your turn wsk. It's more interesting to see what happens when it becomes a one way hostile or if fluffy does not directly give a button in the first wave.
    In my own comfort ghetto
    PyroManiaCs (retired)
    AC (retired)

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by flogger View Post
    You don't get to double hostile someone because you gave them 72h notice and someone else has 48h notice. I'll protect fluffy if people are that unreasonable, no matter who they are.
    offcourse you do... you most problablly negociated and thinked all this for pandas :)

we where good to join u in the awar, we where not good enough as panda to ask something in return (except CFs with all allies :P) and now we got backstabed... I didnt believed that u offered them age win deal but it seems more and more clear that, that was the deal for them to join our side ;)

annyway we got outplayed in all this (sadlly that by our own "allies" :P), and why we say this well its because all alliance kds knew we will go after fluffy for days now, including pandas wich "forgot" to extend theyr CF it seems... they knew our entire deal/cf and so. We asked few days ago a leader from the alliance if notice trough notice is legit (in case they go run to cj) and they sayed its not - so thats why the notice came in EOWCF it seems 30 min earlyer than ours :)

but this is the "top play".. love it or hate it :)

now we're forced to sit tight till CJ comes to farm :)

Quote Originally Posted by cRs View Post
    offcourse you do... you most problablly negociated and thinked all this for pandas :)

we where good to join u in the awar, we where not good enough as panda to ask something in return (except CFs with all allies :P) and now we got backstabed... I didnt believed that u offered them age win deal but it seems more and more clear that, that was the deal for them to join our side ;)

annyway we got outplayed in all this (sadlly that by our own "allies" :P), and why we say this well its because all alliance kds knew we will go after fluffy for days now, including pandas wich "forgot" to extend theyr CF it seems... they knew our entire deal/cf and so. We asked few days ago a leader from the alliance if notice trough notice is legit (in case they go run to cj) and they sayed its not - so thats why the notice came in EOWCF it seems 30 min earlyer than ours :)

but this is the "top play".. love it or hate it :)

now we're forced to sit tight till CJ comes to farm :)
    Just notice some rank 100+ in NW ghetto, wave them, they shouldn't be allowed to "double hostile" you !

Sir Postalot
    Just cause you never decided to tell anyone you had 72h notice and didn't ask anyone how long their notices were, it doesn't mean you got ****played and it doesn't mean it's okay to hit into their hostile. you could just fight fluffy after their fight with pandas and farm them and probably win the age..... But being mad for no reason is probably smarter I guess.

Enthusiast
    nah, we where mad when we started this thread, now we're chill and resigned ;)
    you saw enough logs to prove what I sayed up there, dont wanna and wont share what we discussed within alliance and alliance members in public, as I sayed we're chill and resigned ;) oh and u know that waiting for fluffy wont happen.. we cfed all top 20, cuz we wanted to war them not to farm them - for CJ to have a fair fight with them too, its a dif ;). Now cj will farm us, panda will farm fluffy and panda will fight cj for crown - its a simple view its just about how much farming is going @ and how the last war is played ;)
    annyway congratz and gl, no hard feelings, it was a fun age cuz of this awar :)

Forum Fanatic
    More dealbreaks more drama.

Screw diplo and hit anyway

Needs to get out more
    Y'know, cRs is good people. I only got to bs with him in wsk during their all elf experiment. Sometimes a guy just has to vent.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Thread Information