Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1018192021 LastLast

Thread: cRAZiEs vs Pandas 48 hour notice June 10th yr6

Enthusiast
    I need feel a need to prove myself to a nobody such as yourself, Korp. Those that were around in the competitive days remember my other kds, such as the druglords and evil intentions. Maybe when the game gets down to 500 players, you'll win something.. Maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck View Post
    I need feel a need to prove myself to a nobody such as yourself, Korp. Those that were around in the competitive days remember my other kds, such as the druglords and evil intentions. Maybe when the game gets down to 500 players, you'll win something.. Maybe.
    You remind of those losers that comes into ghettos and says "I was this superplayer back in the days" when confronted about their identity they refuse to yield any information and claim "I dont have to prove myself for you". :) Druglords were a ****ty KLA kd, thats says all. I dont know Evil Intentions but i have a feeling it was another mediocre KLA warring ghetto.

You should know ive won something, you were a stepping stone into that win after all. :) (See this isnt bragging this is just poke fun of people that think they are some god gift to Utopia)

Regular
    Back in the competitive days chuck once cleared an entire kd of inactives just to make room for another wave of inactive rainbow farmers. He tried so hard but the inactives just kept coming. But chuck persevered and one day he had 25 man kd 0 inactives. He then lead this kd into the top 100. Stop acting like he never did anything guys. That was quite an accomplishment in those days.

/me slow claps

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    You remind of those losers that comes into ghettos and says "I was this superplayer back in the days" when confronted about their identity they refuse to yield any information and claim "I dont have to prove myself for you". :) Druglords were a ****ty KLA kd, thats says all. I dont know Evil Intentions but i have a feeling it was another mediocre KLA warring ghetto.

You should know ive won something, you were a stepping stone into that win after all. :) (See this isnt bragging this is just poke fun of people that think they are some god gift to Utopia)
    You're a joke, Korp...so is your f*ckbuddy, 007. What great kd's have you been a part of? The Druglords would have wiped the floor with anything that you have ever been a part of. Evil Intentions won an honor crown when those things actually counted for something. The list of great kd's that I've played in and/or led would be too long for you to read. Enjoy the little kid's playground that utopia has become, because you never were anything and never will be.

Evil Dragons and Seasons at minimum!
    theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Don't insult users.

Quote Originally Posted by octobrev View Post
    Evil Dragons and Seasons at minimum!
    Evil dragons.. lol
    Season... lol

Ghettos

Post Fiend
    You're a joke, Korp...so is your f*ckbuddy, 007. What great kd's have you been a part of? The Druglords would have wiped the floor with anything that you have ever been a part of. Evil Intentions won an honor crown when those things actually counted for something. The list of great kd's that I've played in and/or led would be too long for you to read. Enjoy the little kid's playground that utopia has become, because you never were anything and never will be.
    Such a need to boost your epenis. Chuck you lacking something irl? You can go on to list your 101 accolades, that merely made U a has been.
    In my own comfort ghetto
    PyroManiaCs (retired)
    AC (retired)

You mentioned 2 ill do the same, Seasons and Wrath for example. Honor crowns meant something for only those that couldnt compete with the big boys, ie land/nw. Since the forumla for winning honor crowns back then was to landdrop and bash ghettos I dont see how thats something to be "proud" over. So, you're a kd jumper are you? Thats nice, must been really good player if your list of kds is that long. But as said I dont have any need to "brag" about my achievements I am quite secure in my utopian career unlike you it semems. :)

You mentioned 2 ill do the same, Seasons and Wrath for example. Honor crowns meant something for only those that couldnt compete with the big boys, ie land/nw. Since the forumla for winning honor crowns back then was to landdrop and bash ghettos I dont see how thats something to be "proud" over. So, you're a kd jumper are you? Thats nice, must been really good player if your list of kds is that long. But as said I dont have any need to "brag" about my achievements I am quite secure in my utopian career unlike you it semems. :)
    Telling people you don't feel the need to brag but then you brag....

Who are those ghettos?

Quote Originally Posted by Razer View Post
    Telling people you don't feel the need to brag but then you brag....

Who are those ghettos?
    Mentioning kingdoms you played in is bragging? Interesting.

Mentioning kingdoms you played in is bragging? Interesting.
    Why else would you mention them? You have the need to talk about the past and the history because you have no other relevance in this game.

We have about 50 forum users like you, actively talking about the past without having any involvement or impact of the present or the future. The only true relevance you have left is that you can login to utopia forums and attempt to troll a new guy every time you do so.

Quote Originally Posted by Razer View Post
    Why else would you mention them? You have the need to talk about the past and the history because you have no other relevance in this game.

We have about 50 forum users like you, actively talking about the past without having any involvement or impact of the present or the future. The only true relevance you have left is that you can login to utopia forums and attempt to troll a new guy every time you do so.
    Rich coming from a forum multi that delivers washed up one liners. :)

Who would want to be of any relevance in this era of Utopia? Its just third rate utopians that couldnt hack it before but now when they good competition is gone they can stand in the spotlight. Like Cj for example.

He didn't play then did he?

Thought he was a latecomer to utopia. Apologies if wrong.

Who knows how good people would be. My experience is that you either played from the start or have lots of time at college to be genuinely good. :)

I know you are a successful peon who has played for a long time. But CJ in a few ages while at college probably is more skilled. :)

But how do you compare soneone that was sucessfull when the game was actually competitive (not saying I was successfull) with someone that just showed up at the dying era of Utopa where it doesnt even take 20 players in a kingdom to be top 5?

What happend to "I have Korp on ignore its so good!" ? :/ Much disappoint

Thread Information