Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ghetto rules

Ghetto rules

Ok so I need some clarity as far as rules for a ghetto versus rules for a top tier kd. Clearly I am running a ghetto. This age my hostile wasn't recognized by emeriti. We were double hostile with 2-3 other kingdoms. One of which was waving us. So here comes emeriti. They look and say wow easy acres. So we eat a few waves from them. So my hostiles are not recognized by the top. So these cf deal I have in place with the others are they valid? Like who has heard of giving notice to a ghetto? Also why notice someone that you couldn't possibly war? Emeriti isn't the only ones that ignored our hostile this age. In fact the only top kd that didn't hit us at all was BB. That's because they respect a player or two in my kd and don't hold my trilling of flogger against them. So the way I see things is if you can't recognize my hostile then why should I recognize a cf and/or a notice? As far as getting actioned by any feyr play alliance or fair play mumbo jumbo you can all gonpound sand.
    All for one and one for Chrystal!!

I dont consider Fluffy a top KD but we hold a ranking atm and no we have not hit you either.

As for Notice deals and CFs in war tier range, the answer is no, noone respect hostiles as they see it as easy acres, especially the top...
    War is what happens when language fails.

This is true angels. You didn't hit us either. And we respect that. Which is why we haven't butted our noses where it doesn't belong.

Post Fiend
    Even The Godly kingdom made hits?

Regular
    post news for proof?

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    I feel like everything you need to learn about surviving ghetto life can be learned from Stone Cold Steve Austin.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrystal Palace View Post
    Ok so I need some clarity as far as rules for a ghetto versus rules for a top tier kd. Clearly I am running a ghetto. This age my hostile wasn't recognized by emeriti. We were double hostile with 2-3 other kingdoms. One of which was waving us. So here comes emeriti. They look and say wow easy acres. So we eat a few waves from them. So my hostiles are not recognized by the top. So these cf deal I have in place with the others are they valid? Like who has heard of giving notice to a ghetto? Also why notice someone that you couldn't possibly war? Emeriti isn't the only ones that ignored our hostile this age. In fact the only top kd that didn't hit us at all was BB. That's because they respect a player or two in my kd and don't hold my trilling of flogger against them. So the way I see things is if you can't recognize my hostile then why should I recognize a cf and/or a notice? As far as getting actioned by any feyr play alliance or fair play mumbo jumbo you can all gonpound sand.
    I just checked umunk and reviewed the papers at the time you are talking about. We made a single random into your kd in March yr0 which was retaled 2x by your kd (one retal bounced). We made 3 randoms to your kd in April. You sent and withdrew a cf offer in the same tick as our last hit. Nothing posted between us in May. We waved you on June 2.

At that time (Jun 2), your kd was tagged as "war agreed (kd:number)" and kd:number was not tagged similarly. We had no idea who you were, but you were in range & we had no deal. We got a SN of your kd and saw you made 3 hits into (kd:number) on may 24, but also 1 hit into a totally different kd on the 24th and another to a 3rd kd on the 17th, with no retals from kd:number.

Tagging "war agreed" or calling dibs on someone does not a hostile make, and doesn't really offer any protection 3 days oop for anyone. Though, had you actually hit to hostile on the meter either way before our wave, we wouldn't have waved you and would've picked someone else instead.

Post Fiend
    So when Emirite serves notice on other kds in the future feel free to wave them CP? Fair enough.

Post Fiend
    I wrote the Ghetto Code of Valor - that's a survival tip thing too.

Goodluck though... There really aren't black and white rules in Uto so it's mostly just an ethics thing as to whether the "top" recognizes that or not with "lesser" KDs. More than a decade ago, you ghetto, you die anyways - bottomfeeding knows no rules. It just kind of evolved -- but it's just a moral compass thing.

Sorry leshrak but I don't believe you. I mean if my guys say we were hostile with someone then I tend to believe them.

And I also have the messages between me and dingo whobwas stew at the time. And messages between someone else who later had stew. I also have messages between the monarchs. Saying you would give us a cf then your monarch mysteriously went MIA while you continued to hit us. So please. Don't start your lies here. I stayed out of your awar crap so don't bring the bull here. I didn't post any of this because I didn't want anynore bad light shined on you guys.

Maybe recheck your munk or go have a talk with munk the person and say stinger > munk because its wrong

Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    I feel like everything you need to learn about surviving ghetto life can be learned from Stone Cold Steve Austin.
    ^This
    Redwood Originals ~Lowriders for life

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by DM_Benjamin View Post
    ^This
    ^ That.

I'll get the Jiffy Pop and ambrosia salad. You grab the "Any Which Way You Can" tape and we'll play UNO while it rewinds.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    I feel like everything
    what?

you need to learn
    what?

about surviving ghetto life
    what?

can be learned
    what?

from Stone Cold Steve Austin.
    what?

Forum Addict
    Oh and on topic:

Quote Originally Posted by Chrystal Palace View Post
    Clearly I am running a ghetto.
    This is where you're wrong, my sixth favorite sex slave. Just like people try to hide behind things like "hostiles" and "alliance" tags, you also can't hide behind the "ghetto" tag. Your kingdom might not be the most active or skilled, you might not be engaging anyone important consistently, but as long as you are at the helm and your people follow you, then you're not a ghetto.

A kingdom is as strong as its leader, so as a strong leader, you run a strong kingdom. As a leader who can direct actions and get results, you run a focused and potentially impact-capable kingdom. You're just as much of a threat as the more organized and active kingdoms in many ways, so trying to hide behind the "ghetto" label is probably not going to work with some of the smarter leadership out there. ;)

but I still love you, call me <3

Thread Information