Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Verminator View Post
    what?

what?

what?

what?

what?

Needs to get out more
    I've gotten mail from guys saying my retal is out of proportion to my losses.

It's about the crime. Be Stalingrad ;-)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

How many acres do you cost?

(I like this new SCSA thread palem has started)
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

I've read the topic title as ghetto owns, not as ghetto norms, I still like it that way.

Just track their activity, steal millions in gcs, then attack into their hostile. Then next time they will second guess attacking you. This may get you raze killed but hey if they are truly chasing a crown maybe it isn't worth the time to stop and "punish" you. Just get your boys on the same page so they know what to expect when crap hits the fan and let them know you will send no cf and harrass (bully kd) all age long. At the end of the day in the ghetto you have nothing to lose - unlike the top kds. That is what I think but I am just a nub anyways
    Science in Progress 61 Cloud-City | RONIN 62 The Road| RONIN 63 DemonDeathWind | Rise2Power 64 TenToesUp | Rise2Power 65 Toothless Aggressio | Rise2Power 67 FiftyShadesofOrc

Also it is better to get beat down for standing your ground than to just bend over and take it because they can <- this just gets you smashed even more. Any of the top guys generally aren't that hard to negotiate with (unless there is previous bad blood) if you open the line for communication. I ofc haven't dealt with many of them but the ones I have it hasn't been that hard brokering some kind of decent deal.
    Science in Progress 61 Cloud-City | RONIN 62 The Road| RONIN 63 DemonDeathWind | Rise2Power 64 TenToesUp | Rise2Power 65 Toothless Aggressio | Rise2Power 67 FiftyShadesofOrc

See I don't deal with terrorists. I don't give acres for cf. I deal in mutual self destruction.

Right WSKs?
    All for one and one for Chrystal!!

Then you could just go back to my first post. Steal millions in gcs and attack into their hostile FTW!

Quote Originally Posted by Attero View Post
    Just track their activity, steal millions in gcs, then attack into their hostile. Then next time they will second guess attacking you. This may get you raze killed but hey if they are truly chasing a crown maybe it isn't worth the time to stop and "punish" you. Just get your boys on the same page so they know what to expect when crap hits the fan and let them know you will send no cf and harrass (bully kd) all age long. At the end of the day in the ghetto you have nothing to lose - unlike the top kds. That is what I think but I am just a nub anyways
    You have obviously never tried this yourself. It is not that easy. You see, for example, Emeriti has KDs that do whatever they tell them to, these KDs are not chasing crowns and have all the time in the world to "teach you a lesson".

Then i guess you need to have friendly kds yourself to help you with this when it happens

Needs to get out more
    You can't get depressed about it. There are plenty of obstacles at every turn. I'm a freakin' wreck and the pressure is on.

Play to enjoy and don't be obsessed with gains alone. You spend time learning from experience and implementing knowledge gained. I agree with Attero. The more players that don't cave the better. It's the kind of game I enjoy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Ghetto rules ghetto kingdoms, I was in a ghetto kingdom for the 1st time the leader didn't have any knowledge of utopia culture.Never tried to have any nobility with other leaders. Lack of communication with everyone in utopia forums, kingdoms mates, and other kingdoms. Middle of a war this age and it got hit into. I have been playing for along time 1st age back in well a little more then just a few years i guess. I was like WOW whats going to happen now. Well what happened was noting. In my day the 3 leaders would get together (2 warring kingdoms and the dumb 1 that hit in) and talk about what needs to happen 3 way call or a yahoo chat room.Even if that dumb kingdom could wipe out both warring kingdoms he would listen and take the BS. Because his kingdoms nobility was being jeopardized. So you took it with pride. O and back then people would only use Anonymity because they did something shameful like attacked into a kingdom half there size. Now people don't even cover it up no shame.

Thread Information