Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: defection during war to enemy kingdom

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    What folle said.

Take solace in the fact that the opponent just gained a kd hopper that'll jump ship at the first signs of things not going the way they want it to go.
    This. Or OP could be a terrible monarch. Who knows? :o

Needs to get out more
    I applaud even bad monarchs. You had me at ~

Who should I hit?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

I do wonder if the person betraying that kingdom felt a little ashamed.

He should.

Quote Originally Posted by StratOcastle View Post

It's ok Soulmirror. We have some calluses, er, forum members that love other peoples pain.

]:)

Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    Then he didnt defect he made a move and as soon he accepted that invite he lost access to your forums and chat.
    I have read multiple times that you can keep the chat option open after you leave. I read that peaple who left uto sometimes pop into their old kingdom chatting with them. IF that be true or not I dont know, just seen peaple liking the ability to do so.

TO OP
    A jumper will jump. So yes you lost member, but odds are he will jump on sooner more then later.. Its a shame, and yes its a bit disgracefull to jump inside a war, to THEIR side.. but as far as the rules go - its "fair" game.

Post Fiend
    It really sucks that that happened to you, and I hear what you're saying.

BUT

Stuff like this are what make Utopia such a great game. There is such a huge range of politics involved in this game - the rules are for the most part just there to prevent exploitation of bugs and such. "Foul Play" keeps things interesting, and unpredictable. You can be angry at that guy for doing that, and you can also kill him off if you're angry enough.

It is generally considered "poor sportsmanship" to hit into kingdoms at war. But if you feel like it, you can organize your entire kingdom to learn, plunder, and raze a kingdom currently at war for days at a time. You can build a bunch of economy provinces and do nothing but fund dragons day in and day out to send into other kingdoms (at war or otherwise).
    Yeah, it sucks - but it is allowed, and it should be.

lame, thats pretty harsh. Find that a lot of this seems to kick around in the UTO world.

It was Upoopu? He is in are kingdom now and doesnt even talk to any of us and didnt share any intel. In fact, he hinders us more than does us good. I understand the betrayl and it sucks but do you really want a teammate with that mentality in your kingdom? Ya it sucks at first, but at least now you have a chance to get someone that would be more benifitial to your kingdom. Pros and Cons. I think the pro's are in your favour.

OK, was I the only one hoping Elit would read this and comment about defecation?
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Thread Information